Tales of Zestiria the X

The X stands for "Cross"

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bdok3-N__H7IAXnp9rLJtPrrLDJYEp-XzJLaxTe8XR4/pub?output=html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, the X stands for Alisha X Rose

>Velvet appears
>everyone is on edge because she's the fucking LoC and looks intimidating
>proceeds to pat everyone's head and make them a quiche and becomes the party oneechan

>Zestiria is getting a third game maymay
Why do you people believe this? Berseria was only made despite Zestiria's failure because it was always planned. It's financial suicide to make another title with both Zestiria and Berseria's mediocre sales, and it's only popularity it hinges on are the MCs, the tsundere boy waifu, the smug loli and her onii-chan.

Velvetfags think that her 2 second cameo means that she's going to be important.

So Velvet will join the party to get her shota back?

Yeah a 5 second flashback means jackshit user. And if she does have a more substantial feature that is completely irrelevant to bamco stupidly deciding to make another GAME in this universe knowing how little they get back for it. The anime was planned way before all the nonsense happened.

So is Velvet going to reawaken and join the party? Will she come back for the third game?

She already has her own Shota.

>Velvet's not gonna show up in season 2
>Velvet's not gonna get more than a two second cameo
>Velvet's not gonna see Sorey again
>Velvet's gonna lose her rematch against Zaveid
>Velvet's not gonna save Eizen
>Velvet's not gonna eat Hellkitty
>Velvet's not gonna be in the party for Zestiria 3

Hell the anime is actually doing even worse than either game.

Game was still made to give people something to chew on while they work on the first full PS4 Tales.
Berseria ended up being a good quiche though.

>still calls her hime-sama even though she's pretty damn rude to everyone else
Rose wants to be dominated by glorious royal Hyland blood.

There will definitely be a new mainline tales game announced at talesfest but people have to be deluded to think it will be connected to these two

Except everyone pointed out that the 3 second cameo was the best one could hope for, except for that one delusional Velvetfag who insisted there'd be more.

Cameo battle in 6 years at most.

Yeah, truly. Velvet's definitely not gonna show up in season 2, it's over for her.

Beseria was in development from before the Baba's faggotry hit.

>except everyone said-
Oh, it's everyone now, I see. "Everyone" said this would happen. It's "everyone's" who predicted it - and if someone got it wrong, then it was "everyone" too. Definitely not you, the silly little homo who goes on about sales and flops and ranted and raved until he was blue in the face about Velvet not showing up in the second season.

>write X
>pronounce it as Cross
Why is this allowed?

That exactly what happened user, people pointed out that the best one could hope for was a few seconds cameo at best. What people were correcting was that one insistent autist, whom I guess is you, who expected more than that.

Even your reaction now is really overblown considering all you got were those 2 seconds.

Berseria didn't do as well as xillias but it was still a success having normal tales of sales before xilia exploded. The 3rd game will come otherwise the lunarre shit will be pointless

Manga Alisha is truly the best. A cute girl who knows how to stay in her place, yet isn't completely ostracized after she leaves.

Anime Alisha is a disgusting game Rose clone in disguise.

Is there a new character poll after Berseria was released? I wanna see how the new cast ranked and how shit Nip taste is.

Eizen best boy.

Can you read, retard? Do you seriously think appearing in an anime before the game even game out means they will make another game in flopverse? Insufferable velvetfag.

The new poll will be released later in the year for tales festival '17.

Zaveid when?
I want to see him bully Alisha simply be existing near her and being half naked.

Manga Alisha was still boring, but at least she didn't overstay her welcome or pretended to be more relevant than she actually was.

>Berseria didn't do as well as xillias
Correct

>but it was still a success
Nope

>the lunarre shit will be pointless
Good

Yeah, Alisha being boring can't be helped much, but she was at her best in the manga. I liked how she was included in the last night and talked with Sorey about Mikleo.

Its all japan's fault. the x button on the playstation controllers is actually the cross button. Monster hunter x is pronounced monster hunter cross, and monster hunter xx is pronounced monster hunter double cross.

Is there a good reason as to why Leon is popular? Yuri and Luke I can understand at least.

Is this the complete Manga?
Only 4 volumes?

>this universe has gotten more than other mainline entries and entitled fucks still want more

And when they make the true ps4 tales you will forget all about your whining

Yup, they're really short.

I see there's also a 2 volume novel. Maybe I should get that instead.

I never finished Destiny but from what I did play he was the best character in the cast. Young, talented tsundere guy with believable struggles who is capable of acting like an adult when the party is being a bunch of retards.

I hate MCs like Stahn so having him around was great. I wonder if A.Z will ever finish their ToD:Director's Cut translation so I can finish the story.

All these people assblasted that Velvet is coming back for a third game

They just finished the first act so it'll be a while

Cute and fun to play as

I don't particularly mind, but I wonder how assblasted people will be when it turns out she won't return.

Why the fuck did they translate tempest anyway? Noone wanted to play it and everyone would have preferred that effort go to destiny instead

I think the real question is whether there will be a third game at all.
If there is then it's a given that Velvet and Sorey will be there at least but the chance of getting a third game at all is not exactly stellar.

You mean a Tales that wasn't developed for PS3 first then upscaled and ported to PS4? It'll still look like an early PS3 game covered in gloss and slightly better textures. I loved Berseria and I love Tales in general but they've lagged behind quite a bit since the early/mid 00's.

There's also a Tales game coming to the Nintendo Switch but no one's sure if it's a port or a new game. So we could see Tales return to Nintendo instead of going for the PS4. If that happens PC players such as myself will be assblasted more than the Berubetto guy ITT.

Fan translators work in mysterious ways. Do not question, merely accept what they deign to give us mere mortals. Or something.

>people thinking there will be a third game in this universe.
Only reason Berseria exists is because they planned two games from the start.
Both of them failed so they're washing their hands of them after this.

Berseria was cheap as fuck. I don't believe it was a failure. They'll probably hit 500k with international sales and that's plenty to be a success.

>"V-velvet won't appear in the anime"
>"S-she won't be part of the plot"
>People think there won't be a third game

We're getting a third game whether you like it or not. The fact that the Nips love her so much makes this even more likely and that Rina Satou said she was working on another Tales project says a lot

Is this yaoi?

Kratos is best tales nips have good taste for once.

Holy fuck Velvet is so fucking cute

How do you think she smells? Is she soft?

>Rina Satou said she was working on another Tales project
Source?

>I don't believe it was a failure.

Saleswise it was. Tales isn't big in the west anymore so 500k is way too high for this.

3 years in prison eating people doesn't make you smell nice and soft. Sorry user, she's a stinky NEET.

>We're getting a third game whether you like it or not. The fact that the Nips love her so much

You are completely insane and literally the only one who cares this much

Might have been the anime to be fair

>I don't like Velvet
>Must be one person posting about her

You are completely insane and literally the only one who cares this much

Just like how we got Xillia 3 right?

It already hit 400k with the japanese console sales and the steam sales. It's not too farfetched to believe that international console sales will be more than 100k

Judas is way too fucking high on that list

>best waifu is a man
>w-well it's 2D so it's not ga-
>he's also your father

Where did you heard that?

>Emil that high
I will never understand that.

Is there a poll after Zestiria? I want to know how high wife, Mikleo, ranked.

You're one of those obnoxious fans who become completely stir crazy and deluded about the character you like
Not the normal fan

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bdok3-N__H7IAXnp9rLJtPrrLDJYEp-XzJLaxTe8XR4/pub?output=html
New Miyajima game when?

>Rina Satou said she was working on another Tales project says a lot
webm related if that's true, but I don't see you posting a source.

Like the other guy said before, it was probably the anime

Uh dude, a lot of people liked Velvet. Course I wouldn't expect someone who fucked up a trip to understand

Who wrote berseria?

C
U
T
E

Yup.

Yamamoto and Hiramatsu (just the skits)

Emil>Lloyd

atta boy. I knew you could do it. DotW was my first experience to Tales so I'm a little biased towards Emil and against Lloyd.

>that skit in which Raine teases Lloyd saying that he has a puppy crush on Kratos

I liked how the manga never pretended she was a relevant character and never used any excuses to neither keep her or let her leave.

The anime is actually really well done. While I didn't dislike Zestiria as a game that much the way the anime plays it is even better.

How do you end up playing a half-assed sequel as your first entry into a franchise? Bargain-bin hunting? Genuinely curious. I'm surprised you liked the game enough to play the mainline titles since DotNW was lacking in substance even if you were familiar with Symphonia.

The anime is perfectly enjoyable if you just forget the game exists.

I can't wait till Velvet steals the show and appears in Zesteria X. I want her to slap the shit out of Sorey for being a retard and then bond with Edna because she was friends with Eizen

Anime
>wastes time with irrelevant bullshit
>slow as hell pacing
>no fucking joy in anything
>well done

If I recall, it was just titled "Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World", so my friends mom bought it for him since he was into JRPGs. We marathoned that shit for like two days straight and beat it in one sitting. Loved every moment of it, but didn't know about all the features they had stripped from it so we didn't feel cheated.

It didn't take us long to realize there were some important pieces of the story missing, and a google search lead me to finding out about Symphonia, which it turned out another one of my friends owned. He let me borrow it (since I had a Gamecube at the time), and switched Lloyd completely out of the party first chance I was able to. None of my friends ever understood why I hated Llloyd so much.

Since then I've played just about any Tales game to hit Nintendo or PC. I was never allowed to buy a Playstation as a kid (weird parents, my dad had one but he wouldn't let me touch it) so I missed out on all of those, and nowadays I hold off on buying the system since it just gets a PC port later on anyways.

End result, I can count on one hand how many Tales games I've played, but I'd be down to playing the rest whenever they get released or re-released.

>stop liking what I don't like!
You sound both mad and autistic as fuck user.
If you hate it so much why not just drop it?

Should have mentioned. The problem with the title was that there wasn't a "2" anywhere any there. It was assumed to be the first one.

Not that user but wailing about Velvet when she only showed up for 2 seconds and then making delusional predictions is pretty fanatic behavior. I like the character but I'm not delusional enough to think that she's going to show up anymore than that little cameo.

>points out the truth
>y-you're just mad
Nice rebuttal user.

I'm just watching this shit show to see just how much it can shit the bed.

Why aren't you people discussing the show?

Because anti-Velvetfags are assblasted she appeared

Is this really what Tales has devolved into?

Velvetfags versus Anti-Velvetfags?

Can't we all just enjoy the series

Why do you post like that? Are you trying to ruin the thread?

The show is an advertisement for the game and hasn't done anything plot relevant in 6 episodes.

We did last thread.
There isn't much to say.

Velvet was nice. Magilou was nice. Velvet's theme was nice.
Alisha's sudden phone call was funny.
Wilkek Wilk is still a shitty true name.

I wonder if they really are going to skip Armatization for the girls.

>hasn't done anything plot relevant

Just like the majority of the game.

Actually by this point in time the game had cut off all the superfluous bullshit and was heading to the end.

He's just shitposting for replies. Ignore him.

Interesting. You can play older games via emulation if you want to (it's how I played Phantasia, Innocence, and some of Destiny) but not all of them have aged well. You'll be dead before Bamco ports old titles- they didn't even give us the complete version of Vesperia and we never saw Innocence R due to poor PSP sales; back in the day, Destiny had all its skits cut and we'll never see the remake or the official full version. There's no money in it. We're lucky we get current games.

Symphonia was my first because a friend of mine was super into it. We played DotNW recently and were disappointed but it was still a cute nostalgia trip. Wish it had a dual audio option since Emil's English voice was irritating as fuck when he wasn't in Ratatosk mode.

Yeah, my nostalgia blinders are probably on for DotNW. But yeah Tales has always been a lukewarm franchise. Most people I know have never even heard of it.

I'll probably get around to emulating later, but Tales games are weird in the sense that if they aren't sitting right in front of me I kind of don't care about them, but love them the moment I start playing.

>I now hear Rina Satou as the voice of Velvet instead of the voice of Biribiri
I'm free lads

I'm finally free

Farewell shitty version of Xmen I don't need your third season anymore

>implying a third season would've even had any Biribiri

It's not good enough to discuss?