Ask a Hillary voter anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs
cryptome.org/mc-gehee.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=c-zvNnFjk3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why isn't she in jail?

Who's turn was it?

Do you actually LIKE Hillary or did you just feel like you had to vote for her?

Because you have to commit a crime to go to jail. She has done nothing wrong. Why aren't Donald Trump, Donald Trump Jr., Jeff Sessions, Jared Kushner, Mike Flynn, and Paul Manafort in jail?

both

I voted for her in the primary and the general.

When was the last time Bill inserted his small deformed penis in Her?
>inb4 Chelsea's conception

What is grossly negligent (hint - this is the threshold for criminal behavior)?

Are you Tyler Kukwold?

She violated federal record keeping laws. No big deal though, she is a dumb woman.

It was Hillary's turn. Next would be Warren but I think we should go with Kirsten Gillibrand.

Because they actually did nothing wrong... Hillary/Obama used the IS to spy on the other campaign. How can you ignore something so Nixonian?

your father are upper middle clas whites??

>gillibrand
I cum in her 2020

Pick whoever. Trump will have 2 terms either way

The entire Trump campaign and presidency has been nixonian. He wants to set up a secret spy service. Then there is the Russia investigation and the obstruction.

nope nope nope

She has said in the 2nd debate that she wants to arm the Syrian rebels. There is that leaked tape of here laughing when talking about killing Qaddafi. She has talked about dealing with the Russians aggressively, so much so that Obama wanted her to calm down.

How do feel about these warhawkish tendencies?

I bet Dotard Drumpf Cheetolini even wants to get a HAM radio in the oval office

Lower middle class whites

Another hillary voter here

do you, like me, want her to run again and win in 2020 to piss off the fucking retarded mongs who elected Trump?

I want to watch her have seizures and fall down on TV again to be honest.

Why would you vote a woman who thinks its funny to get paedophiles off from raping 13 year old girls?
Even if you don't like Trump and liked her bullshit lies she promised why wouldn't you put morality and conscience first?

Would you consider yourself a communist?

Side-O-Beef!

How many locations did you vote at, and how long have you been in the country illegally?

Do you think the reason Hillary lost was the peoples trust in the federal government is at an all time low and due to her having a lot of connection and time put into the federal government that made her seem like we were having an oligarchy.

say 5 reason why you vote for her?

it's ham not HAM you faggot

No, she lost because she didn't hate the white working class enough. She should have threatened to put more people out of work. Hopefully she has learned from this and will apply it in 2020.

Do Hillary voters use the fact that she won the popular vote to avoid self reflection and making important changes to the DNC so they can get out of their losing rut?

Do you use the fact that Russia interfered in the election to avoid self reflection as well?

were you looking forward to a war with Iran?
Did you stand to personally profit from this?

I voted for Obama and I wanted him to be more hawkish so I liked it. I felt he should have listened to her more. I really liked that she would keep up his domestic agenda but maybe be a little tougher on Russia. Maybe be a little tougher on North Korea, Assad, Iran, ISIS, and China. Trump has gone way too far. I also hate that he has alienated so many of our allies.

Wow cool flag leaf

Was she justified in rigging against Sanders?

nope, that's part of the reason I voted for her. She would have upheld the Iran nuclear deal unlike Trump.

How goes it feel to be a complete retard? Do you like Disney movies?

>Trump beat Isis
>he took it too far

Are you just pretending to be retarded?

Iran deserves a nuclear weapon to keep the terrorist state of Israel in check

the brain tumor killed her mid election were just seeing a clone

>LGBTQIA+ rights
>healthcare
>immigration
>climate change
>foreign policy

You can defeat trips cuckhold.

2 genders, 2 scoops, 2 terms.

She didn't rig it.

Do you play dominoes better on cheese or pasta?

Did you miss this?
youtube.com/watch?v=yWAFvIT-NHs
"If I'm the president we will attack Iran".

Justify that.

Lol

>want her to run again
YES YES YYES

Can Bernie still win it?

Where do you put your man purse while you sit a pee?

There are more than 2 genders. I am transgender (MtF). Trump will only have 1 term.

Are you literally retarded, or do you just pretend to be for that sweet, delicious victim status?

Satanic trips chek'd. Are you jewish?

kek.

Did you miss the entire wikileaks demonstrating what happened between the DNC, clinton against Bernie, or are you really that thick?

Oh, it's all bait.
Good on you user

10 September 2001. From AJ:

"I tried duplicating user's search, and found that this only retrieves messages dating back to June 1998. It seems Google imposes an upper limit on the number of hits that may be returned for a single query. McGehee's posts prior to June 1998 can still be retrieved, but only by doing a custom Advanced Search for the date range 3/95 through 5/98. You can try this yourself.

I found that whilst many of his posts after 5/98 have been censored, all his posts prior to that date are still available - for now.

It appears somebody did a standard search on 'Ralph McGehee', which retrieved all postings dating to mid-98, identified the ones they didn't like, and instructed Google to remove them. This explains why all messages prior to mid-98 remain uncensored.

That the body has been removed but not the header in the censored posts indicates that this is a work in progress. Either that or the headers have been deliberately maintained to avoid upsetting the thread structure. In some threads, you can read people's replies to McGehee's posts featuring quotations from the original, so one can get an idea of what has been censored out.
Ralph McGehee's Censored Usenet postings

Search was performed on Sunday, 9 September 2001 with Google configured to return only the most relevant results, sorted by date. Search string "author:Ralph author:McGehee"
cryptome.org/mc-gehee.htm

Going to cut off your penis and then start dialating, or just LARP as a man in a dress?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Just one location in Texas where I have lived all my life. I was born in Connecticut. I am a U.S. citizen.

Well that just answered any questions I could have possibly had. Good day, sir

kek

Why do you guys lie so much? Why can't you beat us on issues alone? Why is your only avenue to victory found through the use of degrading labels and fear mongering?

>I voted for Obama and I wanted him to be more hawkish so I liked it.
Given the current state of the Middle East, I don't understand why you think this is a good idea. Iraq is in ruins, Libya is in ruins, Syria is in ruins, these countries didn't have to end up like this. I thought Obama was supposed to be a departure from the war fatigue that we experienced under Bush, but it really got much worse.

>Trump has gone way too far.
I don't understand how you came to this conclusion. He seems quite friendly with China and Russia currently. He isn't interested in overthrowing the Syrian government. Compare a what-if scenario if Hillary was in office, she would have concentrated on overthrowing the Syrian government and thus angering Russia much more than Trump would have.

W detected

>Look at these made up victim groups
Ignores massive islamic rape campaigns in the west.
Your priorities are fucked

>author:Ralph author:McGehee
What's this about?

You ready to reap the whirlwind faggot?

So are you braindead or just dead?

Did the lobotomy hurt, or were you put under first?

How do you feel about the report today linking her arming of rebels directly with directly supplying ISIS with arms?

>2 genders
>2 terms
>2 things you're wrong about

Trump needs to stop war mongering with North Korea, Iran, and Venezuela. He should not be moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Also he needs to stop being a cuck to China, Russia, Saudi Arabla, and Israel. Stop spitting in the faces of our allies like Mexico, UK, Germany, Canada, and Australia.

She violated her subpoena on live television

Syria wouldn't be in ruins if Obama had gotten more involved like Hillary suggested.

how your fathers handle your sexual orientacion?

>Fag unironically believes a sunni islamic government would be an improvement in Syria.
I don't think your fellow fags in Syria would agree

>Mexico
>ally
Because any reliable ally uses their friends as a dumping ground for undesirable citizens.

First of all, there are only two genders.

Secondly, how on earth can you vote for a woman that took over $50 million from Saudi Arabia and related countries that treat women like shit, throw gays off rooftops and execute trannies? You basically voted against your own interest.

Hillary does not care about you whatsoever. Hillary only cares for what the big money donors want.

>Syria wouldn't be in ruins if Obama had gotten more involved like Hillary suggested.
>"We came, we saw, he died KAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Sure thing, buddy.

Have you ever taken the time to look into all the people who have mysteriously died around her or is that just another "far right wing conspiracy" in your eyes?

So which is it?
Hillary would have been tougher but Trump went to far.
Trump is a cuck, but he's a war monger.

Why are you LARPing as a retard?

How can you live with yourself supporting an animal like Killary?

We wouldn't ask for another spy service if he trusted the current spy services.

Why doesn't it matter to you that democrats have made this country look like shit with their blatant corruption then finger pointing?

Trump is the greatest president since Teddy.

Because it's between them and the republicans.

She violated protocol on handling classified information, that is a crime. Its not just some record keeping oversight.
Youre a very naive person.

She committed many crimes, there's no question there. It's just no one has the balls to charge the Clinton cartel.

Two Wings same dragon

A President that nominates judges who can't even answer basic questions:

>youtube.com/watch?v=c-zvNnFjk3Q

Wow hes so great.....no. Hes a fucking moron who has no idea what he is doing.

Obama is the greatest president of all-time. Hillary could have been even greater. Also good were Wilson, LBJ, FDR, Truman, and Lincoln. I would add Bill Clinton but he cheated on Hillary and should have resigned.

Are you a nigger? A woman? A phaggot?

I'm a transgender woman. I'm white. I'm in my twenties. I'm a smart city person stuck in rural retard land.

How come you are a city person stuck in rural america? This smells like bait.

>He should not be moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.

Why? Clinton, Bush, and Obama all claimed they would move the embassy, Trump is the only president that followed through.