Reminder. This FAGGOT Is Doing Nothing

Just a reminder Sup Forums...this useless Faggot is doing nothing. There are literally over a DOZEN crimes suspected committed by Hillary Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Obama, top heads of FBI...combined. Not ONE indictment. Not one Firing. Not one arrest. NOTHING.

Press F for Faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XQ8yfd4ZxXs
youtube.com/channel/UC215IIShvp0f8G_R1I-S9tg/videos?disable_polymer=1
twitter.com/DAGYates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A conference on crime. Let's see if your right user... youtu.be/XQ8yfd4ZxXs

Jeff Sessions is literally /ourguy/. He will arrest all the DUDE WEED degenerates.

So what is the reason dejoure for his appointment and continued employment? Isn't here some special reason he's around that's more important?

just tuning in. has he spoken yet?

Reminder there's an investigation at the Office of the Inspector General investigating literally everything in your fucking post that needs to be concluded before he can prosecute anyone you dumb fucking redditor.
>WOW WHY DONT THEY JUST JAIL THEM WITHOUT INVESTIGATING THEIR CRIMES LIKE WHY DONT WE OPERATE LIKE NORTH KOREA WOW

I have a feeling he's holding back because of the Russian investigation. Once that's done he better stop being a cuck.

Shut the fuck up you little bitch, Sessions is a piece of pussy shit and so are you.

>There are literally over a DOZEN crimes suspected committed by Hillary Clinton, Lynch, Comey, Obama, top heads of FBI...combined.

no actually it's all of trump's cronies getting locked up

Weed is better and safer than alcohol bitch nigga. Not my fault no girl wants to fuck you and you never got invited to any parties.

How long have you been smoking weed? Did you start before you were 18? What's your IQ?

We took Sessions out of the Senate so a democrat could replace him and all we got out of it was a useless AG

I still have clue why trump picked him. There are thousands of better lawyers and he picked some guy from alabama

None of your fuckin' business what his IQ is you autistic piece of trash, shut the fuck up and get out of my god damn thread.

I've been smoking since I was 16. I used to be like Jimmy Neutron in high school but now I'm average joe IQ. Since there are a limited amount of studies available I'm interested in anecdotal evidence to whether weed makes you stupid or not

>why sessions?
He was the first major politician to endorse and "legitimize" Donald Trump so he had to be given something.

I half suspect that Sessions was merely chosen as the one to endorse him and infiltrate his circle. The establishment HAD TO have someone in Trump's circle in case he won.

no shit, hes always been a shabbos goy. He was a shabbos goy when he got elected. Hes a shabbos goy now. All he cares about is his pension and paycheck and only will go after someone to stir up political tensions.
Like every other politican. Even if you presented him with damning evidence he'd probably get you arrested instead

Probably a good reason to think that there isn’t actually substantial evidence of any crimes and you’ve been sold a bill of goods by conservative pundits just to rile you up.

No, no, it can’t be that, I’M not like those liberals who eat up everything their media tells them, the media I eat up is is DIFFERNET, it’s HONEST, they HAVE to be guilty...

>they haven't investigated, guise!
If they haven't investigated yet, they never will.

Just look at all the shit that's already come out. There's already probable cause for arrest

> Jimmy Neutron

Get the fuck off my board, bitch.

They're investigating it right know you fucking retard.
Do you even follow politics or just shitpost like a faggot? It's been stated multiple times they're in the middle of a fucking investigation you dumb fuck.
I'd tell you to just sit and wait but honestly you're better off just killing yourself and saving everyone from having to listen to you ever again.

Meh, Sessions won't do jack shit.

Hey asshole, watch that language. Fuckin' sound like you're frothing at the mouth you loser.

I wouldn't say make the effort to recuse himself out of every investigation is "nothing". Plus Sessions has to have had imput in making sure his replacements are partisan hacks that want to overthrow the government... so, that's kind of "something" too.

>get out of my thread
>get off my board
but neither of those things are yours user

Dumb fucking anime posting redditor.

(Aside from faith in Trump's ability to pick good people and hoping something is going on behind the scenes.)

Jeff Sessions is the only mistake Trump has made so far, but boy it sure did Fuck up the first year of the administration greatly.

Seriously, read all posts from that id, it's all mouth foaming mental masturbation from an insane basement dwelling weeaboo

Is that the Rothschild Slayer?!

I hope my lying eyes are wrong and Sessions is doing more than just going after pot and recusing himself out of everything else.

> living in Canada

LMAO, what a FAG.

stop posting

F

Fuckin' shoot you in the face, bitch.

They are investigating!
daily reminder, mass arrest based on false accusation + gulag.... is a Jewish technique!
you have created 400 years of civilization and order... use your foundation to cleanse your system from the Jews

watch all of the videos in this channel:
youtube.com/channel/UC215IIShvp0f8G_R1I-S9tg/videos?disable_polymer=1

come at me bro

I agree. He's a dolt. Trump needs to boot his ass and get somebody who's not a geriatric boy-scout

He's a Boy Scout threading water while sharks are circling around him.

Fuckin' kill you.

Fucked up if true.

Republicans have been "investigating" the Clintons for 40 years. They haven't found shit, because the Clintons haven't **done** shit.

Keep the focus on career criminal Trump and lets get him IMPEACHED.

This but unironically. People who hate her have be investigating her for decades. And what do they have to show for it? Nothing.

twitter.com/DAGYates

twitter.com/DAGYates

SALLY YATES DELETED ALL HER TWWEETS FROM 2017

You're in luck. The only investigation in Washington right now is Mueller and the goal is to impeach Trump and jail as many of his friends... And you're right about Clinton. Loretta Lynch was even more likely to prosecute her that Sessions.

It ended a few minutes ago. Op is wrong.

>double bad move
Pretty much

>they're investigating EVERYTHING
If there aren't 10,000 - 50,000 arrests then they aren't investigating everything you retarded faggot

Heil'd. Yes it is.

>sessions fucked up Trump's first year
He sure did. A real AG who is in charge would've avoided a special counsel into anything but the shit democrats pulled on Trump, and there would be arrests. The Russia bullshit would've died in the womb

This guy has nearly single handedly ruined Trumps presidency. He recused himself from his job allowing a phony Russian investigation go on with a JEW Rosenstein in charge. His priority is fucking weed instead of the swamp. And now a democrat has won his senate seat. I don't really blame Trump, but it is clear this is his worst pick by far. If this were the private sector his ass would have been fired a year ago, but Cuckpublicans have signaled they won't approve anyone else if he fires Sessions. He's a giant incompetent pussy that hoodwinked us all, including Trump.

>Trump's cronies
>a leaf

Bullshit. This treason is far too high for the IG.

Clinton operatives working with Fusion GPS fabricated the bogus Russian dossier.

The FBI agent, Ohr, investigated the bogus Russian dossier that his wife, working for Fusion GPS, fabricated.

They took that fabricated dossier to the FISA court, which had turned down their previous request (unheard of), and with the bogus dossier, received hundreds of FISA warrants.

They used those FISA warrants to undermine and sabotage the President of the United States.

And every single person involved is a Hillary Clinton sycophant.

Look. Sessions looks like a real nice guy. He's always smiling and in a good mood. And Trump obviously likes him personally... But sometimes hiring your friends can be a big mistake.

Clapper assured us the FISA warrant was appropriately viewed by the FBI.

By Strzok. You cant make this shit up.

You faggots realize that the FBI, CIA, DOJ have all been politicised for DECADES and the swamp would actually have to be drained for a Clinton to face justice...

You honestly think that important positions are filled by people who care about this country and the rule of law? Fuck no. They like having money and power...forever.

They didn't go from broke to $200m because they were so good at making speeches.

This so fucking much.

Clapper should be interviewed again. UNDER OATH.

What's wrong with Sessions? He was a good senator, but is now a horrible Attorney General. Did the Clintons threaten his grandchildren? Is he just old and over the hill? How did Sessions become so compromised?

Tbqh it was the speeches that keep their snout in the trough.

JEFF
F
F FF
FF F
F
Faggot

I would like to think these people wearing those damn boots is going to turn into a wonderful Christmas present.

T. Optimist. I know.

>GOP won't approve anyone else
And that was the kill shot that I knew they landed many months ago.

Trump can't just put someone in as AG he or she has to be confirmed. Look back at the videos of Sessions taking his oath or whatever. He looked nervous and anxious as fuck to make it official, and faster than it takes to rip a fart he recused himself from investigating the plot the dems/deep state hatched.

He quite possibly was the deep state's highest plant. By putting sessions in as AG it not only prevented Trump from legally attacking, it has prevented him from forcefully defending himself.

It just seems so unlikely that an AG would immediately do so much harm on accident.

>wearing those damn boots is going to turn into a wonderful Christmas present

What the fuck are you blathering on about? Are you a Google AI?

boomers need to go

>WAAAAHHH I DONT HAVE INSTANT RESULTS
>WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
>>>/plebbit/

Hwell, at least we got dem immigrants in check

border crossings are back up to Obama levels. was a story about it today

S for spit, we want results... not larpers writing political fanfic.

Trump is the president, not Sessions. Didnt Trump say during the debates he would tell his AG to open an investigation into Hillary? Trump has the power to do this and why he doesnt is beyond me.

>Not one arrest. NOTHING.

ya, sure user... keep on believing
>mfw if Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III is gettin 'er done nobody'll hear about it until the fat lady sings

>my board
>avatarfagging
cringe

Why are people so invested in this idea that Sessions is worthless? Wouldn't it be *good* to find out he's not? Or are you just shilling?

Fuck up off my site, hoe.

He already has, he just didn't tell you.

Most of the people bitching about Sessions must have never heard of him before 2016. It's reasonable to be impatient, but if you think he's a timid cuck who runs from tough cases, you weren't paying attention.

Your Sessions hasn't arrested anyone pictured there. Not Hillary, not pedo Podesta, definitely not Obama. Stop trying to brag.

>if

What a useless word. As useless as Sessions.

>Wouldn't it be *good* to find out he's not?

What kind of wishful thinking bullshit is that?

F

>Sessions looks like a real nice guy.
For me to poop on.

Jeff "I Cuck Myself" Sessions can't arrest the Clintons. Can’t arrest antifa. He can't even look at the criminals Obama or Mueller. But he can persecute the Bundy cowboy family, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and pot smokers. Shameful. Sessions needs to recuse himself from being Attorney General.

Sessions has ONE shot at this and regardless of whose guy you think Mueller is, that investigation is still turning up dirt on Hillary. So once all of the information is in, he can then take the shot of all shots, oh baby, a triple! If he goes too early and they wiggle out of it one by one like they normally do, then it's all for naught. The mountain of evidence against Hillary is going to need to be irrefutable to normies, they already think Trump is out to get her, so they need to have every bit of evidence locked and loaded.

he's a master ruseman
in media interviews and during the mueller investigation, he acted like a feeble old man with a bad memory but when he is running the crackdowns, he is still razor sharp