Sup Forums red pill me on biblical patriarchy

Doesen"t the concept of biblical patriarchy proof that so called traditional women and tradthot e-celebs are taking traditional men and cucks for a ride in order to extract their shekels?
Why do guys fall for these scam artists? Is the power of vagina stronger than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/jul/24/gay-genes-science-is-on-the-right-track-were-born-this-way-lets-deal-with-it
youtube.com/watch?v=SitpVqW-HYg
youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you expect to have a healthy nuclear family with women who pretend to be traditional but at the same time refuse to be submissive because
>muh feminism
told them so.

Shouldnt you be more worried how god provides absolutely nothing according to you kikery rule of 3 umbrella? Why would we ever need more than one umbrella?

>one umbrella
This is what we have now and it has only lead us to moral decay and degeneracy.

tbf if most people werent retarded and could think for themselves that wouldnt be a problem

So you prefer the non scientific utopian theory of gender equality over patriarchal biological gender roles?

>non scientific
>advocating for religious umbrella
what the fuck am I reading?

you are homosexual who is knowingly fighting against God.

Regardless of religion gender roles are based on the differences between the male and female gender.
This is how we got to 7.6 billion people on the planet. By men protecting and providing and women making sandwhiches and taking care of their kids and husbands. This gender equality nonsense only creates a divide between the sexes and is the main reason why western society is in decline.

as long as you mean the gods of most human religions and not just straight up god, sure you aren't wrong. god is a hipocritical cuck fag who literally wants you to love him more than your own children and be ready to execute your wife and kids if he wants. hes the ultimate kike

no they aren't, theyre based on the differences between the male and female gender as contorted by the needs of the environment, of which humans are constantly modifying. women where damn near egalitarian in ancient tribal society. we got raped and enslaved by rivals sometimes when the men got btfo sure, but in terms of just the tribe itself, and what a tribe has to do to survive? theres no room for this "mans" and "womans" work bullshit. everyone does what they can do because labor is always scarce and precious. you listen to your wise woman just as much as your wise men, you let your woman hunt if you're short and they need it, and you make your shitty whining manchildren pick berries if theres not enough female hands. there's just no time for anything else. but suddenly, when human beings aren't at the behest of the elements, and start fighting and jockeying for choice positions in their environment to cordon off and henpeck, female labor gets really devalued because its not competitive anymore, and you see a sharp decline of female social rights.

Remember that any particularly sexist tribe would instantly get btfo by any tribe willing to trade efficiency over strict gender roles. theres a reason intense specialization happened along side cities and rarely before.

oh and
>This is how we got to 7.6 billion people on the planet
this is not a good thing, overbreeding is bad. we need to hit 1 billion people ww as fast as we can without fucking everything up with war.

>everyone does what they can do

implying women hunted the mammoth
>shitty whining manchildren
>female labor gets really devalued because its not competitive anymore

it never was nor ever will be compared to male physical labour

It's so obvious girls like Lauren are just larping. They're not traditional by any means. And the only reason they keep doing what they do is the money.

>implying we didn't hunt the mammoth
anyone that can wait at a revine and roll a rock off a cliff or wave a stick can hunt a mammoth. it's charging animals that men generally hunted alone.

>it never was nor ever will be compared to male physical labour
wrong. women aren't as good as men but this isn't weight lifting you retard, its persistance hunting and trapping. men did it more but to say women didn't would be retarded.

You sound like a dyke because you're talking like a male but are born as a female. Do you understand that you aren't representative of either gender?

Men are born leaders
Women can be lead easily
That's how we're built
fags and dykes can go on and on about marxist (((equality))) but they're wrong, and possessed

Imagine my shock.

>addressing the person and not the arguement
do you realize you're talking like a woman?

*leftist
fixed that for ya

It is never too late to go and find a nice dominant man and don't let ur uterus go to waste. You're simply sick. Stop pretending.

>you're simply pretending
so you've finally abandoned all pretentions of science despite the massive ammount of evidence for intersex traits in our species includding faggotry like being a dyke.
wow
who would have thought a slav couldn't into evolution.

stick to making mayonnaise

>massive ammount of evidence
>includding faggotry like being a dyke
I'm interested in some expansion on that for the purpose of this debate

the croat hit the nail, didn't he? lol

Look at the possessed piece of crap "human" knocking Slava people, typical of a soulless beast

No, I simply believe you're missing out by not having little ones around calling you mommy while you prepare them breakfast.

theguardian.com/science/blog/2015/jul/24/gay-genes-science-is-on-the-right-track-were-born-this-way-lets-deal-with-it
this is a shitty journal but it is a hot bed of actual direct links to studies.

the tldr is that being gay is not a choice, though the idea that being gay is an intersex trait is just my own point of view and not established in the categorization of traits like this, but it makes sense that if the body can be fucked up in that way the mind also can. either way I'm not.
as he said
>You're simply sick. Stop pretending.
under some gay cold I have to medicate and recover from.

maybe so, but if I was fit for that kind of thing I'd have those babies by now wouldn't I?

What about the guy trying to wash his hands?

>putting anything over your family
>putting jew superstition over your family
How retarded can you get?

I guarantee you with a 100% certainty that one day you will wake up and feel the urge to kill yourself. All I'm saying is consider that possibility before it is too late.
I've never missed so far and guys call me nostradamus. Embrace the cock before it's too late.

I cant honestly understand why people ignored my post about this but thankyou for being a drop of sanity in this hell hole

Yup. There's levels to this shit.

You're a fucking moron. The entire human population could be sustained in Texas. Us having shit tier management of resources does not mean we are overpopulated.

>theyre based on the differences between the male and female gender
so you agree with him?

>conflicting beliefs
>no logic

Hence my belief that it is more female than male.

> to say women didn't would be retarded
Women didnt do it. If they did they would have continued doing it throughout history, and no civilization thats lasted has had women be their hunters.

>You're a fucking moron. The entire human population could be sustained in Texas. Us having shit tier management of resources does not mean we are overpopulated.
better go back to living like a fucking nigger or nepalian then you fucking faggot, the very fact that you're using a computer right now is indicative of the fact that you do not give one fuck how our resources are managed. nor can you argue that the fastest, simplest way to have less resource stress is less demand for those resources

>Women didnt do it. If they did they would have continued doing it throughout history,
what, hunting?
they have
unless you meant be equal to men, then no, you're a dumb leaf who doesn't even understand why women aren't equal physically to men in the first place

Im using a computer that was bought for me when I was 16 as a gift, I have no say in having it. But I haven't bought a new one in 8 years. Don't tell me how wasteful I am just because you need me to be to not appear retarded.

>what, hunting?
no historical basis for a hunting female in a society that lasted, just saying WELL THEY COULD HAVE is retarded and not an argument

Notice how Christ isn't really doing shit....

Please point out the females in this picture.

I almost got into a fistfight with this commie scumbag the other day over my lighter.

the one with the spikes going into it
badumptish
seriously you think that shit is hunting? slavs must have it bad
this is what hunting looks like.
youtube.com/watch?v=SitpVqW-HYg

Persistence hunting is an exclusively male activity.

It's useless leaf bro. My question was if anyone can red pill me on biblical patriarchy and not talking about dyke issues.

The proof is in the pudding my friend.

sounds like bullshit to me. source?

He, she or it derailed this post.
>am I wrong?
Pic related

>He, she or it derailed this post.
I posted directly on the topic you fucking slavnigger
seeyou stupid piece of lying shit

It would be far more easy if you decided what gender you associate with.

and here I thought gender didn't matter on pol ^:)

Again you continuesly taking the bait is indicative of female inferior brain function.
It is like a drug isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=826HMLoiE_o

Literally the only contemporary source on ACTUAL persistence hunting (IE not some youtube faggot trying to make money)
And how bout that its only men.

Drop the mask. Just admit that you enjoy attention.

You attention whore.

Holy shit, didn't realize they had cameras back then.

Crazy right?

>red pill me on biblical patriarchy.
It's all made up by desert sand nogs who wanted absolute control over their wives without making it sound like their cockamamie idea.

>biblical patriarchy
>Why do guys fall for these scam artists?
That's the question we should all be asking

remove the two lesser umbrellas. the end

Stop your pseudo philosophical bs. Give us your honest opinion on religion and patriarchy.

Imagine waking up one day and no one outside of Sup Forums giving a fuck.

>herf
this is a fucking video of a modern tribe senpai. I want evidence from prehistoric ones
until then all we can go on is the fact that women are just as equiped to persistant hunt as men, running LD is one of the few things we even approach men at in athletics.