It's time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJAeXDgNC5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What for?

Time for best boy Ken?

Okada did it again.

He's looking better than before.

I read Iki wo Tomete, Ugokanaide the other day and it was some real classic boring BL.

How do you faggots feel about girly boys?

Reminds me of.

I agree. He saved S2 for me.
He is so gar now and the best thing he is still loyal to Ein in a sense.

I like polite, submissive and feminine boys but I'm not into shojo main heroine type of girly boys.

Man, you don't know how much I appreciate you for saying "gar" again after who knows how long it's been

Guess I'll have to pick this up after all

Why are bad boys always so sexy?

No shota is safe from Okada's predations.

Reminder that that one series you really want to read is never going to be translated.

don't remind me ;_;

Why are you all so gay?

This proves once again that good eyebrows make a man.

About that.

>Not being gay
What a fag, everyone should laugh at you.

Do you enjoy BL that make you feel despair?

I hope someone will start scanlating it soon.

It's time for shotas, bara, traps and bishounens idols lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=JJAeXDgNC5g

I'd been waiting for the Gali/Macky confrontation and a more in-depth look at Macky's background for ages, and Okada actually didn't let me down somehow. I can only pray she keeps it up for the rest of the show, but I still don't have much faith in her.

It's the age of idolshit.

There's no yoi thread so sorry if I pissed anyone, but could someone spoonfeed me that interview which made people apeshit?

Don't be so useless Satan and look up the archive.

She is a woman of refined taste.

I really want Gaelio to survive this season but I don't have high hopes. As long as Mika doesn't kill him I'll be ok.

I did, but they didn't put thread name so it's pain in the ass

Search the word "clubmates". Now fuck off.

They can't even sing for shit.

Left or right?

I'm digging the yankee duo.

Right

I'm really diggin' the boys in uniform.

I hope it'll be full of 3DCG.

Ufo version looks better, but Yagen is a semen demon either way.

They look like they dunked themselves in oil after an orgy. Why can't idol series into designs that aren't shit? Only the guy with brown hair and green blazer looks any good.

I-is this scene a euphemism for something?

Is this really from Touken Ranbu? Wew, time to undrop it.

I prefer hopegasms but despair is fine too.

Why didn't you give it a try? It was comfy without much development.

Yamanbagiri a cute, A CUTE!

More men crossdressing when?

Speaking of, when's the next idol show coming out? I think Guykatsu is out in September.

Eh, it's kind of shit, to be honest, but it has it's moments. The swords I liked the most didn't get much screentime, but I enjoyed the shota fanservice.

What do you consider to be a hopegasm?

It stopped being funny and turned into edgyfest.
I'm sad.

Is this for the otome crowd or is it 腐向け?

>Left: Serious, emotionless tool of war
>Right: Every little girl's wet dream

Both are good but right is more expressive

You've got a bit of everything in it, but there's no strict female character otomefags can slip into.

Gotou did nothing wrong.

Starmyu S2 is confirmed for next season, and I feel like Ensemble Stars will probably air on Summer.

Holy shit, can they not stop shitting on him for just one week? What the hell happened to your show tracksuit-kun

Google "toraonice".

Manager is a dude, but there is a wide variety of boys so there is something for everyone.

At this point, I just want to see what happens to Kobayashi in the end. Plot's currently a bit messy.

I watched the first 2-3 episodes, I couldn't really get into it. I think I'd enjoy it more if I actually knew something about the game, but I don't.

>a bit
But yeah, it's really become a "I just want to see where it's trying to go" show.

I regret ignoring this franchise for years, I just assumed it was about teenage idols when it's actually a bunch of autismo career men doing cute things

Fuck he seriously looks good now. I guess it's time to catch up.

I can't wait to see this qt animated

I want to Suzaku his Akais

I miss my boys ;_;

That's not funny.

>tfw kei will probably be irrelevant
It isn't fair.

Yeah. I don't really care much about the characters and their stupid angst any more. I just want to see how it ends. I don't think I've ever seen a more aggressively mediocre show. It doesn't try to be good but it's not outright horrible either.

Tch-kun should find happiness in the end at least. That's the only thing I can even give half a shit about.

Hey, I share a birthday with Suzaku. Surely fate and my adoration of delinquents must have brought me to this moment.

Isn't Enstar's sister game getting an anime too? Something tells me that they'd be running simultaneously.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found him hot as fuck.

It is, for me.

I've always thought he looks a bit like Ladd.

Which is not a complaint mind you.

>Beard
Uh?

Cecil is always best boy

I'll never get over how much of an homo wasted of opportunity IBO was.

Tsukiuta's CG was nice.

>Why are you all so gay?

Crying boys are cute! Cute beyond belief!

There is a very uncanny resemblance between them.

There is nothing wrong with manlet-kun design.

nail polish

What kinds of books is R reading?

Nice, didn't know there was a continuation.

His design is not bad compared to his voice

So how is Altair stuff?

Incest

Reminds me, the atmosphere of this scene was like they were going to fuck right in the elevator.

Damn right they are.

In other news it's been 6 years since I met Kumagawa and 4 years since his series ended, but my chest still feels unbearably tight whenever I look at him.

I don't even like idolshit I just love him

>Yeah. I don't really care much about the characters and their stupid angst any more. I just want to see how it ends. I don't think I've ever seen a more aggressively mediocre show. It doesn't try to be good but it's not outright horrible either.

I wish it was mediocre, last episodes are straight up bad. I don't think even the animators care, there is quality everywhere and shots like this.

What the hell, didn't know this has been translated.

I can't wait for Saki and Asselin. Cafe Parade a best.

I picked this up years ago and dropped because the first volume was so fucking boring, I believe it gets a lot better later on when it goes full Deus Vult though.

It's veered in to QUALITY, yeah. But it's not a bad story or setting or anything (at the start at least). It had some cool ideas and characters. But the execution was average at best. There are far worse shows out there that are simply unwatchable. This is just entirely forgettable.

I feel bad for Edogawa Ranpo's ghost. Two shitty, completely unmemorable anime based on his work as soon it goes into the public domain. The mild homo undertones aren't worth noting either. Did his original works have them? Seems like an odd coincidence that two shows based on his stuff would include the subtext if it wasn't present in the originals.

>Did his original works have them?
Yeah, there's a bit of a reputation there. At least in that area Ranpo's being properly honored.

The 'couples' in this show are really telegraphed:
>incest twins
>red/blue
>senpai duo

The makes know what they are doing.

>Did his original works have them?
Yes. Edogawa Ranpo was interested in homosexuality and crossdressing, so he liked to include those elements in his stories a lot. He'd actually visit gay / okama bars to learn more about taboo subjects.

Anyone still watching Acca?

Okay lad, you're going to have to sauce me up. I know this is from the Anthology, but manga updates don't show up any information about a group translating this chapter and this is not on acme either, where the hell is this from?

>Trickstershit

Fuck off with this garbage.