With monster like these, how the hell did they lose the war against fucking slavs and pussy ass yanks?

With monster like these, how the hell did they lose the war against fucking slavs and pussy ass yanks?

Other urls found in this thread:

achtungpanzer.com/panzerkampfwagen-v-panther-ii.htm
panzerpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fake_Tanks
tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/nazi_germany/German_what-if_armour.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6l7sCoWX4
jrbooksonline.com/fdr-scandal-page/lend.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

War of attrition. Plain and simple. For every yank tank blown up, we would produce two more...

Also, german tanks were more complicated and prone to breaking down. They didn't have the resources to deal with a combined slav-american zerg rush.

overengineering

>we

Now go and read about their logistics. Those wunderwaffe Tigers had horse legs.

You wish your tanks were smooth bore :^)

>Americans and Russians both had systems in place where they'd drag exploded tanks to nearest factory to re-fit them with new guts and put them back on frontline
>Krauts were producing overengineered garbage that while was good in combat, it didn't matter due to enemy numbers

Krauts made a mistake relying on quality, instead of quantity, without having significant enough air support to deal with enemy numbers.

They should focus on panzer design instead of this fancy armors,[to produce one Tiger 1 consumed like 6 panzer IV latest modulations] also they builded shitty warships like Kaizer wildhem, prince Ferdinand and etc who sinked like rocks,also from calculations one warship=few thousands, i repeat thousands trucks

lack of quality materials, which led to them breaking down more often.
They were pretty complicated and not able to be fixed in field, so they had to tow them out of the combat zone, which proves difficult if your tank is heavy AF.
Then they can be out of combat for quite a while to be fixed.

While the Yanks and Ivans could just put a toolbox in a tank and teach them basic repairs and they'd be good to go.

Pussy yanks?? My dear Hungarian, at that time the 'yanks' were the finest fighting force on the planet. Americans grew up shooting rifles, and their accuracy with the M1 Garand is well documented.

I don't think the brits were terribly well off before the theater exploded...

This.

Instead of building Tiger 1 & 2, they should have stuck to Panthers, clearly the best tank of the entire second world war.

To think they got meeped by these....things.

And here I'm thinking to myself, damn those tanks look fucking tasty

You would like a paladin.

CUTE!

Shermans were trash, one Panther could easily destroy a battalion of shermans.

They got swarmed by those. I feel that stupid movie Fury hit it on the head pretty well. That scene with the 4 Shermans vs one Panther. And only one Sherman just barely survived. I'm not an expert on tanks, but I did stay at a War Thunder express last night.... But yeah, as far as I can tell, the Shermans were designed to be easily built, just give enough armor to sort of kinda protect the crew, and get spit out at a rate of hundreds per day.

That's just a regular Sherman, user.

>Panther

Also I thought the scene was pretty stupid because the "panther" just left it's hulled down position and proceeded to drive head on into 4 enemy tanks, which is pretty much the opposite you should do.

None of the tanks you posted were even built as prototypes

I'm guessing you know this and your just pretending to be retarded but,most of those tanks have the wrong name on them (pantherII and e-50 aren't the same tank but it's hard to say if the war had dragged on that those tanks wouldn't be renamed) and none of those tanks where built.
>tiger2 did exist but with a much smaller but deadly 88mm gun.the project to mount a 105mm gun never got off the ground
>panther II has a completed body with a G series panther I turret sitting on it.the turret on that drawing was dropped because it couldn't fit the panthers 75mm gun comfortably and be used effectively so the larger 88 is completely out of the question
>jagdpanther II never got past being discussed with no drawings even existing
>e50 and e75 where part of a series of tanks with standardized parts meant to be more streamlined versions of the previous tanks they would replace e-50 and e-75 would be very similar to panther and tiger2 respectively and the e-50 may have even been given the panther II designation had it gone into production
>the last two are completely made up designs made by people speculating about what if the war had gone on longer

achtungpanzer.com/panzerkampfwagen-v-panther-ii.htm
panzerpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Fake_Tanks
tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/nazi_germany/German_what-if_armour.php

panther is paper thin on the sides. the turret moved slow as fuck.

No, that is not the problem at all

The Germans simply did not have the industrial capacity to build any serious numbers of anything. It's not a case where you can produce a million shitty tanks, or 10 good tanks. Factories are factories. They have limitations, the complexity of putting it together and the raw materials required are what influence the number of vehicles you can produce in x amount of time.

Or to put this another way: If the Germans had T-34 or Sherman plans, they would not have been able to produce many more of those tanks than the German tanks they did produce.

I don't know why people think you can magically produce 3x the number of one tank out of a factory compared to another tank. The Russians and Americans simply had more factories, that's it. If the Germans had more factories they'd have had more tanks and more planes.

you know that scene was a tiger and not a panther...right?

I don't think it was so much their actual production capability, more the fact that towards the end of the war they had almost fuck all material-wise.

you know the germans were in possession of a shitton of factories since they captured a lot of them?

The brits were a hair's breadth away from capitulating. German uboats were annihilating their economy.

Germany would've stalemated WW2 had they managed to take moscow/kill stalin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ns6l7sCoWX4

Mass production. Low quality high quantity stuff won us the war.

Capturing a factory doesn't mean it can magically produce anything you want it to. Re-tooling a factory for producing new products can take years.

If they had built 1000 more Panthers near the end instead of 250 King Tigers, they could have at least stalled the war for another couple of years.

Because those tanks were still confined to paper by the time the war ended.

>durr

Shermans had a positive kill ratio over Panthers on the Western Front

this

German tanks weren't good. I'm not even talking about the "they were overengineered" or "they were unreliable" arguments, I mean in terms of actual combat capabilities they were crap. Comparing two tanks of admitedly different roles the IS-1 and Panzer V
>The IS had a larger gun which had a much much better high explosive shell and could still penetrate the panzer V frontally
>The IS' armour was more heavily sloped resulting in both tanks having roughly similar protection
>The Panzer V was faster which makes sense since we are comparing a medium to a heavy tank
>Both tanks were about the same weight but since the IS had wider tracks it performed much better on the muddy ground of eastern Europe

While they had different roles the IS proved to be a far more versatile and flexible vehicle despite the fact that according to military doctrine the Panzer V, being a medium tank should have been the more flexible vehicle. Both tanks were equally capable of engaging hard targets but the superior HE shells meant the IS was far superior at engaging soft targets which are the targets tanks primarily engaged during WW2.

5 allied tanks for every panzer the Germans could squeeze out, bombed out manufacturing, not to mention maintenance for these beasts was insane and pricey.

The problem is the tanks were crewed by Germans.

thats weird. americans and soviets had no problems retooling factories. its prbly since we are way more effective.

no stalinium, no blessing from stalin.

Ignore previous posts they're all drivel by idiots. The Germans lost control of the skies of Europe. Cool tanks aren't much use against air power

>Low quality high quantity
sherman wasnt bad quality dumbass.

the American impact on the second world war is greatly overestimated

the Russians on the other hand .... well they fought god damned hard

Germany was fighting with top quality vs. top quality and 3x manpower. Also they had too many meme designs, should have focused on few that worked.

Instead their had tanks like Tiger I and II that were many times as expensive as Panthers that did same job. I guess it's epic to have super heavy tanks but they were never worh the materials.
KV-1 was better heavy tank design than Tiger for their time.

America was the industrial powerhouse that supplied the allies war machine.
We should have listened to Washington and never got involved in European affairs

Blocks your path.

Tanks don't mean shit if you've lost the air war, retard.

>America was the industrial powerhouse that supplied the allies war machine

Daily reminder that kursk is a soviet propaganda myth - germans only lost 3! 3 panzers - they actually had more 1 day later to begin with, because some were in repair at the time of the battle lel. Historians say the soviets drove into their own trap and the germans shoot them down like they were target shooting at a funfair.

America was the industrial powerhouse that supplied the allies war machine.

complete lack of air support

>America was the industrial powerhouse that supplied the allies war machine.

Those tanks were never built.
The previous incarnations were, however there weren't enough and Germany had no way of preventing allied construction of fighting vehicles while German factories and supply lines were destroyed through the war

Did I fucking stutter?

money =/= manufacturing
The UK was the world capital for banks.

Yea contrary to your countries propaganda this is indeed the case

>Kraut in charge of numbers
Krauts poorly counted their losses
Krauts poorly counted their soldiers

The number of vehicles/planes at the end wasn't the problem, they just didn't have enough fuel available.

Yep, because Russia totally didn't rely on massive quantities of raw material from the United States during the war.
jrbooksonline.com/fdr-scandal-page/lend.html

>Germany has the time to construct a new medium tank to combat the IS

The panther was made to combat the T-34 and the IS. The Panzer V was an all purpose medium, its literally used everywhere in the war. The Panther wasn't. The IS is a late war tank, it showed up around the time when the Germans began building the Panther and had just finished the Tiger I. To arguably say that German armor is shit, when the country consistently held a 2 front war against 2 super powers for at least 3 years, costing over 60 million casualties, im gonna call bullshit. Germany is the size of a fucking State in america.

>made up numbers
Lend lease was a meme that made up less than 5% out of total soviet production. Git gud.

Well we did all we could....
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

werent your soldiers riding in our trucks? you guys even mounted your rockets on them. what about those p-39s your pilots were flying? what a bout the gigantic amount of food and other material?

Because we could build 10 with the same time and resources it took them to build 1.
The only thing that ended up mattering was the size of the gun and speed of the tank. The tigerII had more armor than some modern tanks.

They were fighting against the combined might of 3 empires and their dictator was tactically awful. The ruskies also had very good tanks b t w.

lmao shut the fuck up kiddo
you asked for proofs then you back out of the argument when I throw them in your face

1 fucking p47 would destroy any tank, you realize that with air superiority nothing else matters ?

Yes its true but then again americans underestemate their work in ww2, more Latvians died in ww2 then Americans on european soil

No, actually I didn't know that. The title of the video I used said Tiger, I'm not sure why I said Panther. I suppose I'm just being a moron.

>1 tank
wew
How much real tanks (Not counting M4A1,M4A2 often referred as "Tommie cooker" and stupid as fuck Churchill and Matildas who broke every 5 kms) we recieved? Like 100 M4 76? You can count by fingers

>"we"
Just stop, fucking cringe tubby!

The soviets had more soldiers than the Wehrmacht had bullets.

you dont win wars by dying though. its the opposite,my dude.

based latvia, keep honouring your veterans

>The Panzer V was an all purpose medium, its literally used everywhere in the war. The Panther wasn't.
The Panzer V is the Panther

Here you go retard, straight from the records of Major Jordan. One of the men who oversaw the Lend Lease program in Russia.
We even shipped over stupid shit like pencils, record players, bathtubs, and sporting shotguns for party member idiots to fuck around with.

>lose the war against fucking slavs
Slavic Power.

When the Sherman hit the scene it was the best armed and armored tank in the world. It was a 1938 design that completely trashed the competition. The Germans upgraded their IVs not too long after, as well as the Tiger hitting the field shortly.

The Sherman was made with two considerations in mind.
Reliability.
Weight.
The Sherman had to cross the Atlantic to get to the war. You cannot ship heavy tanks over the ocean particularly well, it's possible, but for every heavy you could get five mediums. This is not just size and weight but also the supply lines you need to keep the heavies operational once they hit the field. Parts. Fuel. Mechanics. The reason the US military was so damn good and so damn effective was a unified supply line. All AFVs in the US military used the same parts. The majority used the same chassis. This meant that all the mechanics could fix all the vehicles. Parts could be swapped around for whatever from wherever.

And despite that the Sherman was a well armed and armored tank. Tigers could not penetrate the armor if they angled 30 degrees, which was standard practice. The gun could easily deal with the vast majority of German armor. The 76mm upgrade let Shermans deal with all German armor as well, and it was mass produced. Perhaps not always head on, but then again there were multiple instances of short 75 Shermans knocking out Panthers and even Tiger IIs in head on engagements due to shoddy German armor literally falling off the tanks when they took a hit.

When you actually look at the numbers and break them down, almost all Sherman knockouts came from Stug IIIs, Pak AT guns, and Panzerfausts. In combat German armor was slaughtered.

>best tank of war
France refused to sell their panthers after the war because of how terrible they were

Because the Nazis got cocky, then got smacked.

It was far more than one tank.
Supporting the USSR was a mistake.

This is due to combined arms. Air power pinning German armor, ravaging German supply lines, preventing them from being mobile. Artillery hammering the fuck out of everything. Armor moving wherever the fuck it wanted because of the two prior. It doesn't matter how good your front armor is if they just flank you. It doesn't matter how good your gun is if you never get off more than a single shot.

Under Lend-Lease, 4,102 M4A2 medium tanks were sent to the Soviet Union Of these, 2,007 were equipped with the 75 mm gun, and 2,095 carried the 76 mm gun. The total number of Sherman tanks sent to the U.S.S.R. under Lend-Lease represented 18.6% of all Lend-Lease Shermans.

Thanks britbro
youtube.com/watch?v=1NrPKDZXCP8

Why are you so butthurt?
No they were riding in our GAZ AAAs
Yes we mounted rockets on them because they were shit.
>P39s
Pokryshkin changed it for la5 as fast as he could.
>Food and other materials
Literally worthless shit.

If we want to get balls deep in german tank tactics and the movies historical accuracy.
>That tanks a tiger user not a panther
More importantly the tiger used in the movie is one of th earlier production versions of the tiger. Tiger is broken down typically into initial,post initial, early, middle, late, and final production models. The tiger in the movie is a post initial that was used by Deutsches Afrikakorps in real life. >Now I'm actually going to talk about the tactics and there realism
German tanks didn't tend to go all lone wolf but it did happen especially this late into the war. One of the most daring things in the movie is how the tiger chose to engage the us column. The common tactic when engaging a column of tanks was to first kill the lead tank ( can't do that because we need a movie) and then the rear tank to try and disorientate and force the enemy to make time consuming maneuvers to get past the destroyed tank, stat out of each other way, and turn the tank forward towards the enemy. The tiger tank driving out into the open is retarded but it did happen look up german tank ace Michel wittman for examples of effective autistic tactics. The tiger fight is pretty legitimate aside from one flaw the retarded we have to shoot it in the ass line brad pitts character screams. The earlier shermans did have to close to around 50 meters and get either behind or to the side to pen the tigers armor , but the Sherman easy 8 pitt's tank had a better gun that could kill a tiger head on at around 500 meters well within the range the fight occurs in the movie. All of the crew fuck ups could be explained as being an inexperienced crew that got thrown in an old tiger, but the scene over the fight between fury and tiger 131 are just inaccuracies that can't be explained away.

>Well we did all we could....
you're gonna get your teeth kicked in soon enough, this time for good

War was won by Art of War, not by raw materials

Because germans are eternal pussies. They lost the 1st and second world war. Just look at Germany today. People dont change.

>Didn't get the implication within the implication.

That's a bad comparison for you, Audi is easily one of the most reliable cars and always at a high constant quality.

For you it wasn't a mistake because you faggots now claim that USSR wouldn't do shit without amerishart supplies (In fact USSR did 99% of work and produced 99% of supplies.)

In your case you ''won'' war by siting on the other side of continent and sending gibs to USSR and britain, no much of a real combat was done.
This is like some investor paying sciantists to invent cure for cancer and then saying he invented it......

Germans worked on quality when russians worked on quantity.

"One of our tanks could beat four American ones. Problem was the Americans always had five."
t. Supposedly some nazi general

Yes heavy tanks were a huge mistake for Krauts. Of course they did not see into the future where it's much easier to build a weapon that can destroy anything than armor that can withstand everything, but even during their time any airplane was capable of destroying their tanks that cost 4 times the as much as normal tank.

4 weak tanks with good guns are better than 1 strong tank with good gun.