Scanlation Thread

What are you reading/translating/cleaning & redrawing/typesetting?

Hinamatsuri

never ever

Do you even have a life user, besides shitposting?

More like what I'm not.
I tried coming back to editing but after some really annoying redraws (not too hard, but just too fucking much) I managed to quit yet again.

But it's just hentai and who reads hentai anyway?

I never understood why people bother translating hentai.

Because they get paid to do it.

It pays well and 99% of the time you just have to TL and typeset because the raws are mostly fine.

I'm reading Hinamatsuri because all this shitposting has made me curious about it. So far I'm loving it.

I'm at chapter 33 and holy shit, this scene has just killed me. I have not laughed out loud at any king of comic or anime in years until I got to this fucking scene.

So when will it be done? Show us some other page.

Is it ok to translate something when the first guys to tl it are sloooow as fuck?

Yes.

Well I guess money is money

There are just some things that the world needs to WITNESS.

No.

Rewards, bitches love rewards.

bump

>it pays well
Eh, seriously?

Depends how slow.
Was actually working on Helvetica Standard since it hasn't been fully done. Had both volume 1 and 2 cleaned and redrawn, but then it got licensed. Not really interested in doing it anymore.

Are they actually making progress, but having a few issues? Let them handle it.

Are they just lazy and act like the series is their aborted fetus? Take it.

Whoops, "Depends how slow" was meant for

If you're not out for Hero Of Scanlation points, you could ask them if they need help. It might go even faster with more people working together, and if they're insufferable faggots or hold you back you can still do your own thing.