Daily Fucking Reminder

Daily Reminder that some of the Islamic Empires were White Empires.
Ottoman Empire : White
Barbary States : White
Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt: White
Shia Safavid Empire of Iran : White
All of these Islamic Empires were great and powerful because they had White Rulers and thus could only rival European Christian Empires.
1) The Ottomans ruled over Anatolians, Greeks, Slavs, Albanians, mostly all of the citizens within the Ottoman Empire were white.
The Ottoman Sultans were White and many had blonde hair, red hair, blue or green eyes.
The Ottoman Noble Class, Grand Viziers, Generals and Commanders were White. The Ottoman Janissaries ( elite special forces and the Sultan's personal guard) were all White.
The most famous Ottoman Naval Commander was Heyreddin Barbarossa Reis (Redbeard)
qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a60ea512fe66b47947adad59d6d07b07
youtube.com/watch?v=BIqrNF--gks
youtube.com/watch?v=K9Ic9AISuTM
2) The Barbary States. They were ruled by White Muslims Corsairs (Pirates) which created a semi-independent State where they could elect and vote Emirs.
They controlled North African Countries like Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya. The most famous Barbary Corsair and leader was a Dutch Muslim named Jan Janszoon van Haarlem aka Murad Reis. These Barbary Corsairs raided all the way to Iceland and Ireland.
i0.wp.com/historiek.net/wp-content/uploads-phistor1/2014/10/Barbaarse-piraat.jpg?resize=567,480&ssl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=VX30BH1qgV8
youtube.com/watch?v=_pn85AhtjUU
3)The Mamelukes of Egypt, They were originally slaves brought to Egypt by the Seljuk Turks or the Arab Caliphates.
The Mamelukes were Circassian, Georgian, Albanians, Greek, and Turkic (Cuman, Kipchak turkic tribes described as being tall and of fair complexions ). These Mamelukes freed themselves from the other Caliphates and created their own Sultanate, they ruled Egypt for almost 1,000 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

yasarnogay.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/76e68150a55bc91319316c7e6de338ce-russian-federation-fantasy-women.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=beRj5YmK0ps
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Shah_Ismail_I.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=UkuicjBhdH0
youtube.com/watch?v=xLgIQ1sH8kI
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/watch?v=QtEHc7bEnDA
youtube.com/watch?v=bHQZHwzp2i4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_presidential_election,_2008
duckduckgo.com/?q=Saakashvili bite&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images
russia-insider.com/sites/insider/files/main/2017-Jul-26/shask.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Mameluks were defeated when Napoleon Bonaparte conquered Egypt and Syria.
He hired many and he formed a French-Mameluke Cavalry Regiment the 62nd i think.
Many of the Mameluks were given land in France and their descendants still live in France to this day.
yasarnogay.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/76e68150a55bc91319316c7e6de338ce-russian-federation-fantasy-women.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=beRj5YmK0ps

3) The Shia Safavid Empire. The Safavids were a Turkic-Caucasian Empire that lasted between 1500's - 1700's
The Empire was established in Azerbaijian and it's first Saha was Ismail l of Iran. He was a Redhead with Blue Eyes. The Safavid Empire unlike the Ottomans was a Shia Islamic Empire. Shias are more cool with Christians than Sunnis. The Safavid Empire had connections and had trade with Christian Europe. They united with Christian Europe and fought their rivals, the Ottomans.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/36/Shah_Ismail_I.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=UkuicjBhdH0
youtube.com/watch?v=xLgIQ1sH8kI

Refute my claims, pro-tip, you can't

> inb4 ad hominin attacks

Yep full of white people.

WE

WUZ

Kek
none of you can refute my claims.
Instead of saying WE ( which only applies to niggers) research my claims and you will see that what I have said is all true.

but if they were white how come they are not anymore? i've been to some places and i have not seen one white person

the shitskin doesn't come from nowhere. They've been always there

op niggerfaggot

Well because of nonwhite invasions to these empires and racial mixing.
This is what happens when whites mix with nonwhites, their empires crumble and their bloodline disappears.
But these Empires were ruled by whites.
This is why they were so advanced and powerful.

racial mixing between whom?

WE

Think about what you and your cousins are doing to Germany, it's like that.

>persians and turks are white, so we wuz conquerers
>hurr durr, persians and turks ain't white, they sandniggers lel. Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb iran.

deep red pill here my nigger (engineered history playlist, real Aryan history)
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

Demographics change. You should know that, Xing-Pao.

Fuck off shill.

Sorry, but we are not white, even if we look white.

muslims are only good for slaughter

racial mixing between whom?

FUCKING NORDKEKS REEEEEEEEE

you stopped stealing Meds history and now Arabs history ?

and Ottomans are just a bunch of Mongoloids who backstabbed the Arabs and adopted literally everything Arab including the Language, until Ataturk came

Listen now, 10000 years ago everyone was white in Iran, greece, turkey, syria, iraq. Saud niggers raped everyone to mutts. The end.

Mixing between sandniggers, pakis, poos, mongoloids, niggers, etc.

top kek

these threads are shitskin salt mines keep it up

Gengis Khan was also white.

when did I say I want to bomb them?
I just hate kikes and want to see Israel get btfo

>ad hominin
Tard

True. All true.

>Ottoman Empire : White
>Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt: White
>Shia Safavid Empire of Iran : White

this is wrong on so many levels that you should be hanged for idiocy famalam

> we are not white
> we look white

You are white you nigger
People from the Caucauses are cousins to Europeans .
When Neolithic Farmers left The Middle East, half of them went up to the Caucauses and the other half went to Europe.

you said that they were
1. white
2. powerfull
so how come?

56% educated

Refute what I have said is a lie sandnigger.
You Islamic Empires had white rulers that's why they were so powerful and advanced.
You think beduin sandniggers would create powerful empires that rivaled Christian Powers in Europe?

Also is it weird to love oriental aesthetics?
Just imagine being in a creek in desert valley, with carpets layed out besides a fire and some camels, enjoying a tea in the cold dry dusty desert night.

Fuck

88 brother
Bump

show us just one then please

*chittering noises*

Learn your own history. Personally I take great pride in knowing the Ottomans, Mamluks and Safavids of Iran were actually all blonde, blue eyed Nords. Your kind came later.

Ottoman empire comes from the Scandinavian Åttåmann. Mamluk comes from the Finnish word Mämmi. Safavid comes from Såfved. Feels good man.

>Daily Reminder that some of the Islamic Empires were White Empires.
By american definition of white, sure.

White means genetically European, we are genetically West Asian. Neolithic farmer were sandniggers, they became white when they mixed with WHGs, we were influence by different farmer and don't have much WHG admixture, which means we are not white. Cousin to Europeans is not European.
Also you are cherrypicking, neither average Georgian or Circassian look that European and light.

Murad Reis was a great leader
He was a Dutch Muslims that ruled the Barbary States.

they declined after mixing with shitskins faggot
that's what I meant

Fuck Off, This is southcentral Russian Culture
youtube.com/watch?v=QtEHc7bEnDA

Fuck all of Your culture, fuck off we are full

youtube.com/watch?v=bHQZHwzp2i4

That's not Russian, that's Caucasian culture adopted by filthy Mongoloid mutt Russians, kys.

Lol

> tfw you will never be sleeping in the Arabian desert , looking up at the stars, cuddling with your busty muslim qts.
Why even fucking live?!!

Those Alpha "Sandniggers" destroyed your nigger Aryan race

Why do her eyebrows look drawn on?

show you what ?

Every single traitor will hang. Ever single one of them.

A snownigger that ruled a successful empire pre-1800s when the Jews brought you to civilization.

WE WUZ EVERYTHANGGGGG WHITE PPL WUZ EVERY CIVILIZATION I AINT KIDDIN U DAWG

SO U TELLIN ME WE WUZ KANGZ 2?

PROVE THAT WHAT I SAY IS WRONG FUCKING NIGGER
Pro-Tip, you can't.
Everything that I said about the Ottoman Empire is true.
You are just fucking scared to admit it.
The Sultan's would've kicked you out of their empire shitskin.

Dude looks Arab af lmao

This is my Culture.

Kassak, is my Culture Russia is my country and I will fight fanatically.

i didn't need that feel

>LARPING

LOL

yeah right 56 but you claim that:

Ottoman Empire : White
Barbary States : White
Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt: White
Shia Safavid Empire of Iran : White

so where are the shitis coming from?

even if they come from outside no ruling dynasty would racemix. it's kind of tabu even today.

you live on a farm in ohio and never seen a georgian,turk or albanian. if you did you wouldn't claim they're white.

they don't look like that anymore because the Caucuses got invaded by nonwhite armies and now there are a lot of subhuman mongrels that need to get purged.
It's not my fault you are not an original Georgian but look like a shitskin.
That was Tamerlanes fault, also arabs, turks, and mongols, invaded the Caucuses.

The White Looking "Caucasians" are the pure ones while the shitskin looking one's are mongrel scum.

It's not your culture, you Kassaks are subhuman mercenaries who had no culture, so you stole everything from surrounding people and then called it your culture. kys.

a mudslime is a mudslime

both of you fags stop fighting
we should be united against the kikes

KANGZ

> we wuzz moors
that's literal nigger-tier afrocentrism with no basis on facts.
Everything I have said is based on historical facts which anyone of you can look at and research.

Because muslimas tend to be hairy and have bushy brows.
So they tend them and most of the time it looks bad.

False, maybe only Eastern Georgian are rape babies, Western Georgia is one of the purest places. if we were arab and mongol rape babies it would show it in our genes, it doesn't. we are not shitskins, we just are nordic, blond and blue eye. pic related. also first Caucasian Caucasus Hunter Gatherers had brown hair, brown eyes and light skin, just like we have now. we always had both dark and light people.

you know that Ottoman Empire, Barbary States ,Mamluk Sultanate of Egypt and Shia Safavid Empire of Iran are geographicly all of the north of sahara ? below sahara there are only nogs.

so where the fuck shitskins are coming from then?

the Middle East, Asia Minor, And North Africa was all Caucasian at one point in time subhuman nigger.
Levantines don't look like you arab sandnigger beduin scum.
The Mamluks rekt you cucks.
The Ottomans enslaved you.
And you needed the help of Lawrence of Arabia to gain freedom you ungrateful subhuman cunt.

idk it's muslim makeup I guess user

you showed us all who the real nigger here is

> implying mixing with Levantine Qts is race-mixing
People from the Levant were all Caucasian until sandnigger beduin arabs migrated to the Levant and brought Islam with them.

ahmed from ohio

>Mamluks
>Ottoman Sultans
>Safavid Shas
>Barbary Corsairs

are you even trying anymore sandnigger?

that's because WE WUZZ , keep on crying shitskin
> WE WUZZ EGYPTIANS
>WE WUZZ VIKINGS
>WE WUZZ AZTECS
>WE WUZZ CHINESESZZE
>WE WUZZ ROMANS

kek

if that makes you feel any better kekkkkk
he looks like any other white man
jelly ?

a concrete person 56. just one cmon you must know

Christians aren't white, they are vermin.

well know you know it german brah

They declined after mixing
I can't put it any easier than that.
Georgia got invaded by nonwhite armies.
Turks mixed with shitskins thus the mongrels that we see in Europe are not original tuks.
Albanians look White idk what you are implying.

ahmed you know what time it is

name one ruler just one

my point is that you are our cousins and you are Christians.
You are also on the kikes list to get replaced with nonwhites.

We got invaded, not raped. stop repeating this meme

migration to white lands over centuries led to mongrelization user

one ruler who was white or else you don't make any sense

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_presidential_election,_2008

duckduckgo.com/?q=Saakashvili bite&t=ffab&iax=images&ia=images
Not a single mainstreem picture
russia-insider.com/sites/insider/files/main/2017-Jul-26/shask.png

t. buttblasted mongrel shitksin mad that whitey ruled over him time and time again

No man, lots has changed in the last 200 years. Look at Myanmar for a topical example

name just one ruler
you can't

you want a name of a specific ruler ?

Just look at the Britcucks royal family, once a culture loses its identity and will to live it will fuck anything. And often the rulers don't mix, they just get replaced by muds, like Obama or the Roaches getting elected to your government.

yes just one (who was white)

wut?

i'm not muslim or arab tho

How about
SHAH ISMAIL I OF IRAN
THE FOUNDER OF THE SHIA SAFAVID EMPIRE
PIC RELATED

YOU JUST GOT REKTTTTTTTTTTTTT