Best girl always wins

Best girl always wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQVQp26j8_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does that mean she will lose eventually?

I'm in love with Akane!

I've only gotten to episode 4 and Akane is already shaping up to be hands down the biggest piece of shit in the anime. I fucking hate her guts but I love that she exists.

Imagine just how great it would be being so hot and knowing that you could have just about anyone you wanted. Granted there are going to be just a few people who just aren't attracted to you because they had really peculiar tastes, but 99% of the world objectively wants to fuck all of your holes on the spot as soon as they see you.

Like that scene on the train with the two guys. Sitting there knowing those two guys would rape you right then and there if there were no repercussions. Instead they're sitting there imagining how wet you might be, or what kind of underwear you're wearing. Are you really that innocent girl you look like, or are you the most dirty slut that will let them fuck her brains out? Instead they have to follow social norms and just hope that you brush your leg, elbow, or maybe even a breast on them for just a second. Then they have to go home and jerk one out to the thought of you and hope that they can just see you again on the train the next day. And will they be able to fit off the urge to rape you? And how angry and jealous would they feel if they saw an attractive male with you the next time?

Oh, what a life that must be.

>you will never have a pussy game so good niggas can't quit

Why is everyone in this show so fucking stupid?

Holy fucking hell. I thought Akane was bad enough. But after seeing the episode, she's even worse than I thought she would be. She's a cunt, she's a complete attention whore, and she's likely to sleep with anyone just so that all eyes can be on her and her alone. I can only imagine how episode 5 will be like.

Because she's still a virgin.

Cant wait for her to actually fall in love with someone only to get rekt.

She can't fall in love she's a sociopath

I am also only on episode 4 and I can't wait for this bitch to get what's coming to her. I hope it happens but won't be surprised if it doesn't.

Sadly to let your hope down, but she gets a good ending in the manga.

Why is that

Obviously she IS best girl after all

You mean to tell me she gets away with everything? Or is the manga still ongoing?

Is there anyone Akane CAN'T fuck?

She's going to marry Kanai, and yes the manga is still going, only Mugi and Hanabi's story to finish.

You want to get spoiled that much?

Yeah he wants to, I don't see the problem.

>Sitting there knowing those two guys would rape you right then and there
I have the biggest boner right now.

Actually, it's not that great. Granted, your chances to succeed in life when you're pretty are higher than an ugly one, but most of the time all comes with a price.

He doesn't know she was in bed with a girl, he thinks there's other guy

She wins at life, and yes it's true, she got away with everything, literally.

Are you kidding me? How the fuck did she get away with being a complete piece of shit?

Sluts can't feel love.

Somehow she makes sluts look pure.

Because no one except Hanabi gave much of a shit about it.

Wow these people sound like complete morons.

>morons
Eh. They would if they refused to believe it or something.
They are just ok with that.

They're still kind of morons. How would anyone be okay with her actions?

Mugi thought it was attractive even though it also made his testicles retreat up to his sternum.

Hanabi never stood a chance anyway, despite Akane, and Hanabi's issues were bigger than some slutty high school teacher.

Narumi gives such a minuscule amount of shits that even the Hubble telescope would be able to detect them.

Me

>Litteraly the devil

All sluts, even mommy.

Once again. Morons. Hanabi is still pretty fucked but holy shit the fact that Mugi still finds her attractive is what confuses me.

He cried on his bed when he found out she was a slut. And then he wanted to fuck her even more. And then he wanted to make her change her ways. But then he wanted her to not change like she did.

Puberty is shit.

Love blinds people. But this is still pretty stupid.

I'm just glad everything is alright now, Mugi got his head figured it out. Thanks to Kanai too, he saved them all, purified the slut.

His conscience made him regrets but his dick thinks otherwise.

Will it happen? Only 2 chapters is cutting it short

I think it's gonna be 45-50 pages so maybe, chances are high. Maybe there's a time skip too. The next chapter comes out in March.

It's serialized in Big Gangan (Square Enix) magazine, so if you want to read early, just google that magazine name and find the raw download links.

>Bitch Pants McCrabby
>best girl
prepare to get ntr'd

Onii Chan already purified her

Narumi Kanai, he's a perfect man.

The latest is from this month
Which already has been translated

I meant the one coming later in this 1st March.

She's hot, that's all. Her personality is rotten.

he's a cuck

He sacrifices himself to save his students, isn't that noble? Just kidding, I know he's a cuck.

I just want these two to hold each other and profess their love.

Soon, my friend, soon.

After all the bullshits they've been through, I'm sure they deserve each other.

Is mugi going to apologize hard to her?

It's going to be a lot of tears between both of them.

Jesus Christ.

Mugi is a lucky man.

I don't know how someone like her could be good at music.
she probably knows that deep inside she is too horrible to love anyone and resorts to music.

It must be heaven for a slut like Akane, but getting constant attention from men less attractive than you would be annoying. Maybe you could get them to be your personal servant or get money from them without ever actually fucking them, just teasing them with the possibility. Just string them along until you've drained their usefulness and crush their souls right when they think they're about to get lucky.

Hanabi deserves a pure virgin boyfriend and not an impure used goods like Mugi who probably contracted every STD known to mankind from slut sensei.

At least he was successful in ultimately winning Akane. Mugi is the bigger cuck for loving her despite knowing she's a slut and still thinking he could change her.

Hanabi wasn't that great herself, she knows she fucked up a lot of things.

The fans beg to differ.

>Hanabi
>pure

She almost give her virginity to one of Akane's fuckboys.

Are you implying that you have to be a sweetheart to be good at music?

I'd lick her armpits

why not
there's a lot of love in music
people who are dead inside wouldn't be able to get into music

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

You

Me, you, and literally everyone here.

>people who are dead inside wouldn't be able to get into music
I'm not so sure of this. Thingken about Roger Waters and Ian Curtis, they both seemed pretty miserable in their own ways and their music was ok.

I don't know about pure virgin boy. But she definitely could do with someone better than Mugi who is clearly not that into her when she seems to want a lot out of him.
But Hanabi's just desperate. Bitch needs to calm down. We're only a few episodes in and all she has done is set herself up to get hurt.

And has she even gotten the D yet?

I'd rather cheer her up and be miserable so after I kill myself she'd actually miss me.

She's still a virgin in the latest chapter.

okay. I guess that was a blanket statement.
but I can't help but feel this horrible person has something misunderstood about her.
not that I would try to justify her behavior, but who willingly portrays themselves like this?

You mean get fucked by.
Women can't fuck reason female sex is not sex.

This shows writing is so bad, holy shit.

Hanabi doesn't date beta losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQVQp26j8_8

Akane wishing you a happy valentine.

What a lovable bitch.

About the manga's .5 chapters.

>The first one is about Akane's relationship to Mugi, or to men in general. The man in the chapter bears some resemblance to both Mugi and the boy Akane was with at the diner. Her insecurities are laid out and her motivations are elaborated on.
>The second one is obviously about Akane's relationship to Narumi. The mother character can be thought of as the disparaging voices of society, or of the readers, who criticize Narumi for his showering Akane with affection despite her being "dirty." It's shown why his unconditional love is invaluable to her.
>The third one seems to be about Akane's relationship to Hanabi; how they come into conflict over wanting the same things, and how Akane feels guilty for Hanabi's misery. It could be suggesting an upcoming reconciliation between the two, just as the first one may have foreshadowed that Akane and Mugi would hook up later in the series. The nature of the woman who has Ecchan's hair color is ambiguous, as Akane wants to monopolize her attentions though Akane actually has no direct relation to Ecchan in the series.

Does that sound about right?

>why are sexually confused teenagers stupid
gee I dunno

I didn't think that deep when I read those chapters, I thought they're just side stories that had nothing to do with main story.

Thats what i also think

They're a cute couple.

He should be properly referred to as Stag. Stags share with general cuckolds the desire to see their partners take on extra lovers while they remain monogamous but for the stag this is always by consent and any humiliation aspect is just a playful erotic teasing game rather than any real desire to be humiliated. Kanai will never be humiliated or intimidated by Akane’s lovers. Onii-chan is a strong type that simply derives huge erotic pleasure from seeing her being so alluring that nobody could resist her and considers it only natural and very arousing that she'll need and deserve sexual satisfaction from others as well as him. He holds a genuine love and respect for Akane with whom he shares this erotic and fun lifestyle. For this reason the proper term is a Stag rather than cuckold. Oh, and Akane would be known as a vixen or a hotwife.

What the fuck did I just read?

Kanai = Stag
Akane = vixen, hotwife
Please, don't use the term cuck or cuckold, as it implies humiliation. And, while I don't want to kink-shame, there is not a trace of humiliation in their relationship. That doesn't mean they can't have a fun with additional lovers.

The people who hate this show uses the word cuck, as for me I don't care.

Mugi can't forget sensei.

And so is Hanabi, she can't forget onii-chan. Both of them will overcome it in the end.

>succubus sensei will never be your valentine
IT'S NOT FAIR

Maybe sensei will turn down Kanai. amd come back for him

I doubt that will happen.

She's 2D, she's not real user.

Someone should light up her dead eyes first.

Hey, where is the source? The terms stag and vixen are very new to me.

Hello Athony.
Great to see you headcanon your way out of losing your Wii.

Umm I'm sorry to ask this, is this a meme? Because it sounds really stupid.