NEETs need to be gassed

All you professional may may artists and retards need to be gassed.

You can't be a redpilled tradionalist smoking dope, fapping to trannies, and playing video gaymes.

You need to get jobs, and work your way up in government and business. You will never do anything more than make a funny rare pepe or shitty infographic.

Fuck you Sup Forums, sort your shit out nigger. Get sober and get a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>All you professional may may artists

i get paid 600 usd a day to make memes

then there is the write-offs.

I'm going to keep playing video games and your salty displeasure at it won't stop me.

sharpiepooper timestamp naow

all dog shit replies, gas yourselves

I agree. What kind of policies would help towards a final solution to the NEET problem?

i cant get a job because of the jews so its up to the government to pay for me. besides when the revolution happens i will be a card carrying libertarian for my heroic efforts online at le redpilling people on facebook and reddit

Aside from an actual nazi-style purge, the best way is making being unemployed a crime like they did in communist countries. They still fine people for parasitism in Belarus for instance.

Universal basic income

Decent. I like dis commie idea.

How is UBI different than moar NEETbucks?

conscription, make them build ghost cities like china.

This but unironically.

Decent. Neo-slavery. Make them build the wall. Thats how dem pyramid were built by Kangz! We can’t build shit anymore.

moar tears plis

t. wageslave serf

The state gives you a job in commie countries though. It's only parasitism if you refuse to work when given a job. So you'd have to nationalize some things first if there's not enough jobs for everyone in the administration, civil services, state projects and the army. Or maybe private companies could ask the state for cheap workforce.

Im a welder and make more money than you, I also fap to trannies, get drunk and play games every spare min I got.

Take your libtard degree and shove it up your ass with the rest of the shit you just typed.

>HURDUR I live in city so im smarter dan u

Fucking nigger D:

Ehhh

a person can work and play games and fap to trans girls.

only a useless NEETo would be into that

if you really were in business or anywhere important in government, you wouldn't be on Sup Forums.. of all the cancerous sites on the internet, you choose Sup Forums.

you are prob smokin dope, fappin to trannies and playin vidya games right now!

>Calls Sup Forums unemployed
>posting on Sup Forums when he should be getting us our pancake sauce.

Stop letting the chugs tell you you can't build that syrup pipeline and you might be back to work yourself.

>You need to get jobs, and work your way up in government and business.

Nobody gives a fuck about your stupid job. Careerism is cancer. Materialism is fake and gay. Based nature is far superior to our worthless money-chasing existence. Many jobs are totally not needed. They exist just so some entitled twats can feel important. Humanity could be so much more.

youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0