5 year Sanyd Hook anniversary.... NEED THE REDPILL

So am i right to trust Alex Jones when he says no one died at Sandy Hook?

Pls redpill me anons and dont hold back any medicine

youtube.com/watch?v=eRz1Ehg7aH4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA
youtube.com/watch?v=3aEEr3MR35I
archive.org/details/RevisitingSandyHook
youtube.com/watch?v=zE0OT5od9DA
newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/06/05/conn-lawmakers-pass-bill-to-keep-sandy-hook-photos-private/
naturalnews.com/files/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JmrexEYPTkg
twitter.com/jimmygreene/status/941295296839077889
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That face looks absolutely artificial, created in some editing software. All of "his" photos do.

Her acting is so bad

THe only person killed that night was Lanza

I did notice that as i watched the video.
ive also seen all the "interviews" with the "parents" laughing and smiling but i am still skeptical of every conspiracy

>Asking Sup Forums to red-pill you.

KYS

sandy hook is full of kooks & spooks.

/relevant/

youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

if you listen to the video of Ryan Lanza talking in some college interview, you will realize it was ryan lanza making the phone call.

youtube.com/watch?v=3aEEr3MR35I

thanks for that

ive listened to the interview but thought it was Adam

>KYS
OK!

Sandy Hook never happened. Like so many other things, it was a big lie to make hundreds of millions of dollars in taxpayer money. The truth is ridiculously boring, but nonetheless would cause people to riot.

archive.org/details/RevisitingSandyHook

just listen to the medical examiner.... my god.
youtube.com/watch?v=zE0OT5od9DA

there is so much stuff out there that doesn't add up. The school was abandoned (no utilities, no internet service) for years before the happening... the houses all getting paid off on Christmas day... the sign in sign & porta-potties already set up.... the fact that a drill was happening at the same time... the sloppy sniper...

that image is exactly what i am looking for

another funny thing. If you search for adam lanza and ryan lanza, you see they use photos of ryan lanza when he was a little kid & pass them off as Adam.

Ryan even uses a photo of himself when remembering his brother.

more

The idea of faking a school shooting is so fucking retarded. As if the all-powerful secret cabal that controls the world would 1) have to use a school shooting to enact gun control and wouldn't already control all the politicians 2) fail at it anyway lmao 3) need to cause one to hit the news and not just wait for it to happen anyway because Americans can't stop shooting each other 4) not have kids killed for real when the U.S. government publicly kills shit loads of innocent people around the world monthly 5) decide to fake it using a massive operation of thousands and thousands of agents 6) do a really bad job of it and use the same shit actors they already used.

dumping all my stuff

>saved

Will have to read it when i have more time

>Sandy Hooks was 5 years ago
Jesus what have I been doing all this time.

>am i right to trust Alex Jones
no
he's controlled opposition

lel same

>an incompetent cop is a FAKE CRISIS ACTOR
I'd be more surprised if he was handling that weapon appropriately.

>HARTFORD, Conn. (CBSNewYork/AP) – State lawmakers passed an eleventh-hour compromise bill early Wednesday morning, the final day of the legislative session, preventing the release of crime scene photos and video evidence from the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre and other Connecticut homicides, concerned such records would be spread on the Internet.
newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/06/05/conn-lawmakers-pass-bill-to-keep-sandy-hook-photos-private/

Above and beyond work, user.
thank you

my problem with this is claiming lanza was the shooter. According to official sources adam lanza, by that time, looked like an stage 5 terminal cancer aids victim that weighed like 80 pounds.

b-bump?

Yeah, it's almost like she's no actress.

There was also the post on Sup Forums a day or two before the shooting where someone posing as adam lanza talking about the upcoming event. I bet my ass chaps it was either Ryan Lanza or spook using the IP address from the lanza address

good source of info: naturalnews.com/files/NobodyDiedAtSandyHook.pdf

Paranoid delusional retards

>So am i right to trust Alex Jones when he says no one died at Sandy Hook?

there are many great researchers who did far more to investigate and expose the Sandy Hoax than Alex Jones

trust them and their work
AJ is a gatekeeper at best

>Sanyd Hook

hahaah that video is classicc

>ISIS?

I dare anyone to post pictures of any of the victim's bodies. Post pictures of the blood. Post pictures that show any actual evidence of a crime other than broken glass.

Oh wait. You can't. And if you did, you'd be charged with a felony by the State of Connecticut.

>am i right to trust Alex Jones

>a rifle and two pistols found on/near shooter
>picture shows two pistols
?????

>mind blown

nothing screams "I just lost my 6 year old" like laughing and visibly getting into character....

I think that is the video that red pilled me on SH.

HR 4310 Section 1078

On 12/29/12, President Obama signed HR 4310, the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act. Section 1078 (thomas.loc. gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:H.R.4310:) of the bill authorizes the use of propaganda inside the US, which had previously been banned since 1948 when the Smith-Mundt Act was passed.

Although it was amended into law Feb 2013, it allows inclusion back to its date of introduction to the senate, which was October 2012.

This bill not only opened the door to legalization of the dissemination of propaganda in America, but would also legalize covert infiltration of media organizations by government agents and even the creation of media outlets that legally operate entirely as government fronts.
So, if you really want to Redpill yourself on Sandy Hook, ask yourself. Is it a coincidence that legalizing a fake event to be funded and broadcasted to the US citizens within the US, the exact same time as a highly questionable event takes place within the US?

If you believe it's a coincidence, you may need to be somewhere else. Sup Forums probably isn't for you.

NSA made a shoop for us once of a dead kid in a classroom.

It was really terrible and they never posted it since.

I should've saved it desu

Nobody died at Sandy Hoax. A federal hoax like Pulse night club, Nice paris peace truck attack etc etc.

not according to the death certificate. He died the day before, 12/13/12 on the death cert.

Oh Mohammed, you only WISH you were half as talented and that he was a muslim.
Keep dreamin that dream.

I'll bet there was something illegal going on inside that old abandoned school. probably involving kids.

Questions:
>Why didn't the school have any online presence after 2008 until the shooting?
>Why had the school been condemned months earlier?
>Why had there been repeated requests to the city council for funding to renovate the school?
>Why was there mold all over the building?
>Why weren't there basic wheelchair ramps?
>Why were there old air conditioning units in the windows?
>Why were the classrooms crammed full of old desks and junk, and where were the students supposed to have been sitting?
>Why was the school demolished just a few months after the shooting?
>Why didn't a single family sue the school over the shooting?
>How much money nonetheless did they receive?
>Did any of them demand more via legal action?
>When did the United Way post details of their Sandy Hook fund on the internet?
>How many of the Sandy Hook victim's parents have careers in acting?
>How many of them are connected to influential policy organizations?
>How much money did the people of Sandy Hook receive since the supposed shooting?

It was a closed system town full of people in witness protection. Lanza witness ritual abuse.

>hahaha these idiots are going to believe this shit XDD
>ehm.. so yea my y/o is ded :(

wait did a real official actually try and pass that off? I always thought it was just bored person who made that. The only person I ever saw claim to have seen the photos of dead kids was carlee soto & she is the worst liar of the bunch.

Honestly, what the odds that a female public school teacher in Connecticut would have an AR-15 Bushmaster and a 1911 at the ready for her brain damaged son to steal?

Because it was all a federal hoax. A staged drill to advance the New World Order and march the American people's 'mindset' against guns and towards gun confiscation. (didn't work, but it was one battle in the war for our guns/freedom)

There has never been any evidence of any kind submitted to the people, that one single person was injured or killed at Sandy Hoax (nor Pulse nightclub either)

Wrong question. The real question should be--- Why do the feds keep sending us these morons to make the right look bad?

>Adam Lanza
>Dylan Roofies
>Jeremy Christian
>That car crash bro

Does the federal government do anything besides stage elaborite hoaxes to make the alt-right look bad?

Question for everyone:
>Do you think it's a coincidence that an unproven shooting occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary, which a couple months earlier had been flooded by Hurricane Sandy?
You are all being treated like idiots. These people need to die.

dont forget about the ((((mandalay bay))))

Real or fake, I really got shook by this shit when it happened. Not because of the dead kids or whatever, but because of how fucking suspicious it was. The Vegas shooting comes close, but the SH shit was just so fucking bad. It was either so fucking fake that all this shit stood out or it was all just some sort of crazy coincidence that lined up via hundreds of holes and theories.

Sandy Hook and the months to follow were the days that I truly took the red pill and started burying my weapons and shit in my yard.

it is pretty hilarious if you read as much as you can about Nancy Lanza. One day she is a gun fanatic prepper with an autistic son who cant do anything without her. The next she is jet setting all over the world on vacation and going to red sox baseball games with random men. No one is quiet sure what she did for a job. I even saw a story that said she worked at John Hancock in Boston.

Miwife's son, Attende Ed Sandihook, icon azure ute was royal.

I ran the VIN on the vehicles (found on the CT State police report) and they were both bought on the same day less than 1 year before the event with cash from an Auction in Virginia.

Yet another anomaly with the event was the fact she had near 40k in cash and didn't work, although the divorce decree did have her receiving an absurd amount. Something like 20k a month, I believe.

Sadly I wasn't paying enough attention at the time. Charlottesville was what did it for me. When I saw the breaking news about someone plowing into a crowd of people...

...and the media already knew the driver was a white supremacist, even though he hadn't been found.

Such amazing omnipotence they had.

above post was meant for you user

hmmm
>cookie ultraviolet??
something seems fishy

Adam Lanza and Randy Stair were part of a government funded cloning/super soldier program.

Prove me wrong, faggots.

uncanny.

I honestly think Nancy wasn't even married to Peter Lanza. I tried to find even one thing that could connect them, but came up empty handed. Every photo I find is just Peter and Ryan Lanza. It is so crazy there is not even one photo of Nancy with anyone in the family.

im not convinced

space between eyes and shape of nose*

they have the "I don't wanna grow up" hair style
>know the signs, stay alive

He was one of us.

He had to be erased.

obviously not the same person, but I think they have some template they use for these shooter characters. another template is the ex-military with domestic abuse problems like Texas church shooting & Florida Airport shooting.

>have to use a school shooting to enact gun control and wouldn't already control all the politicians
They already have control of the politions. The point of the event is to have the public react to the event on their own volition.

this guy got nominated for a grammy

apparently his daughter died in the sandy hook massacre

youtube.com/watch?v=JmrexEYPTkg

twitter.com/jimmygreene/status/941295296839077889

In the interview they are so awkward and can't stop smiling

I'd like to add more

he made a post saying that the baby is anna and she would be 11 but that baby is white.. no way can that black girl be a white baby

???

ah that clears that up

And the wife is an anti-gun UN lobbyist, right?

These crisis actors are so pathetic, their 'emotions' are the fakest thing government has ever put out, yet the normies believe their fake tears 100%%???

idk, but she mentions in the interview that afterwards she lobbied for gun control

>United Way
There's something fucked up and weird about these guys...

Not every non-jew is an idiot, Shlomo Goldfinger.

Explain how his face was photoshopped

A lot of the Sandy Hoax crisis actor parents became gun-control superstars, even traveling with Obongo on Air Farce1, appearing at senate hearings, gun-control hearings to shed fake tears and mind-control the masses and shill for gun-control (think Christine Lyinonandon for the perfect crisis actor/gun control shill)

must see on Sandy Hook - youtube keeps taking it down.
youtube.com/watch?v=ols9h8cJOfo

I love when they bring out the giant sized photos. Just in case anyone was confused

how did this baby go from white to being black in 1 year??

he started his twitter in 2014 and posted a couple of sporadic pictures of his supposed daughter but it makes no sense how he posted this picture of her as a baby but the rest she looks black or mullata

Death is scary

>Super-fake crisis actor.

This guy takes the cake for phoney obvious crisis actors.