Kobayashi-kun's Maid Dragon

Is this show the closest thing Japan has to SJW shit? Basically it's a promotion of non-traditional gender roles, non-traditional families, and in general is a celebration of alternative lifestyles. I thought the trend in shows like Youjo Senki being popular was a sign that Japan was trying to fight back against cultural degeneracy

Revolution.

This is a bait thread with copy pasted opening post.

lol calm your tits, it's not like you were going to have a traditional gender role anyway.

>Basically it's a promotion of non-traditional gender roles, non-traditional families, and in general is a celebration of alternative lifestyles.

>SJW

The more I watch this show the more I appreciate Kobayashi instead of the dragons.

This is why Western entertainment sucks, because everyone is always interpreting it in the view of their own stupid political agendas. SJWs and alt-redditors.

If adopting a loli and sexualizing her is SJW-tier sign me up for tolerance

It's this.

So much this.

Youjo Senki is degenerate too, since the MC is not cis-gendered.

As if the people who made this are aware of how "alternative lifestyle" promoting it is

Pretty much this. Also,
>forgetting about Ikuhara, Miyazaki and LWA

It's not their fault that the creators are more educated and open minded.

>more educated and open minded
how do you people even manage to conflate these two things

>
>If adopting a loli and sexualizing her significantly less in the anime is SJW-tier sign me up for tolerance
Fixed.

It's not exactly wrong.

Yes. And we can never have enough just to keep Sup Forums triggered.

kobayashi is a miracle of the universe

I detest SJWs too but you're retarded for thinking the show actually pushing some progressive message.

>Hosts immigrants who destroy shit, plot mass murder, think they're superior to and act like assholes to everyone else they meet.
Shit's redpilled as fuck.

Why do people try so hard to find something that isn't there. It's almost as though they are retarded or something.

except it's not for quota sake. It's to make a manga/anime about cute dragon girls

>lesbians and SJW are the same thing
OP, you dumb.

If you want to sperg about a malaysian wood carving having some subversive agenda you can do it on Sup Forums

Its known monster girl shows are made by koreans destroying traditional hetrosexual waifus and anime, this is the steven universe of anime

Literally kill yourself. The world would be better off.

It's a cute show fuck you.

I remember when SJWs were the only annoying group trying to bring their political agenda to every discussion, never thought I'd miss those times.

>tfw no cute lesbian meido dragon

>implying lesbians are real
Not enough dick in them I say.

I'd prefer a waitress dog.

>>>/pol

I want Sup Forums to leave please

I really wish sage was visible. Seeing 20+ complaining about the thread while bumping it to the first page is suffering.

*20+ posters

They know what they're doing -- they're not idiots -- it's just completely secondary to CGDCT.

>Not Demi-chan
nigga did you see the last episode?

>Hosts immigrants who destroy shit, plot mass murder, think they're superior to and act like assholes to everyone else they meet.

DROPPED

>it's not like you were going to have a traditional gender role anyway.
kek'd

I've been watching anime since the mid-eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara and smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all. I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

A metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality and fitting in with society's expectations, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

Shit taste/10

Sup Forums was a mistake
fuck you moot

Education typically means attempting to understand a plurality of ideas and opinions, which leads to open mindedness.

That's what makes indoctrination so dangerous.

this thread makes me want to kill myself, my dude. i wish i could ignore the bait, but you win. you fucking win. are you happy? you ruined my entire fucking week. i hope you're happy

kys my man

You're mad.

You're looking into it too deeply. It's basically a crazy cat lady but with dragons instead of cats.

Sup Forums is literally ruining Sup Forums.

Right after you.

I CAN FUCKING FEEL MY BLOOD LIKE NEEDLES UNDER MY SKIN. I WANT TO DIE. I'M READY TO DIE. LIFE HAS BEEN OVER FOR A WHILE. LIFE IS MEANINGLESS.