When are you going to claim your Icelandic waifu?

PLUS a sweet 5k to get you on your feet.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghananewspage.com/apply-now-due-to-lack-of-men-iceland-paying-immigrants-5000-to-marry-their-women/
snopes.com/iceland-pays-immigrants-to-marry-icelandic-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs&t=4s
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING LINK ME U NIGGER

Hi

Delete this

Is this shit true? I'm heading to iceland.

what a shitty choice
i blame pirates for everything

Niggers will now get paychecks for racemixing and other degeneracy

ghananewspage.com/apply-now-due-to-lack-of-men-iceland-paying-immigrants-5000-to-marry-their-women/

>Ghana Online
Wh*tes not welcome

Lies and slander

if this is true then im gonna apply but there is likely no place on earth that has a shortage of men.
Most places have a mass surplus of men, just look at Sweden who has around 120 men per 100 women

GIVE ME APPLICATION FORMA OANOAUDNA_DAI

>Ghana Online

isn't that a nigger country? why would they be advertiseing for a Europeon count.................... ohhhhh

>move to Iceland
>Only girls signing up for this are busted-face slags with two brown kids
>Figure you might as well make the best of it, maybe you can redpill them all
>She doesn't want to work or to have any more kids, demands you spend the $5k on toys and clothes for her
>Refuses sex, says she's not in the mood all the time
>Winter hits
>Darker all day, barely any sun
>Can't even leave the house without freezing
>Nigger kids rape and terrorize the locals
>Realize you fucked up
>Kill self
>Iceland sends out a claim for more men to come marry their women

This is just some Icelandic guy being like "yes it's true! just send 5,000 american dollars here and I'll organize it for you!"

Then he vamooses with the cash.

Only niggers are stoopid enough to fall for this.

>iceland women
You mean the godless whores who find nothing wrong with laying with many men even if they get pregnant, didn't you see that pastor video? get red pilled son

Of course snopes disprove it. They dont want white men to believe it.

No faggots it said. No Iceland for you Antifa faggot

>ghananewspage
what

It's an up and coming alternative news outlet; sister company of Info Wars.

October 2. Thanks for keeping us on the pulse.

oh, ok. Can you give me your account number, so I can transfer you monye for my Icelandic waifu?

Claim: Due to a shortage of men, Iceland will pay $5,000 per month to immigrants who marry Icelandic women.
Claimed by: Internet
Fact check by Snopes.com: FALSE
WHY NOT PAY DEMBTS

why do jew'd americucks always believe all the jew lies they are told?

>lack of men
As in there are not many men there or the one that are their aren't manly?

i would advise against allowing americans unless you want your gene pool enriched with injun and negro dna.

Fun fact: Iceland was the first country to legalize abortion. A decision that has never, ever come back to bite them in the ass...

I... Must... Conquest!

Wire transfers are difficult, user. But if you could wire the sum to 666 5th Avenue, New York, c/o J. Kushner, I'll bump you to the top of the priority list.

Do I have to live in that frozen shithole or can I take her back to hawaii?

>Fact check by Snopes.com: FALSE
So it's true then. I had my doubts, but...

African media is an underrated goldmine of meme material

>priority to africans
what the fuck

>$5,000 per month

Buying a plane ticket now.

I've been to Iceland, all their woman are polish

>tfw I unironically want to participate in this program

Do you appreciate strong Aryan cock, how will we talk do I need to learn sign language?

Wait did the 56ers unironically bought the African human trafficker ad at face value?

You're not getting her.
You get a fat whore.

Then you go there and see they are the dregs nobody else wants, fat ugly bitches with cunts like gaping wounds.

Still would, pussy is pussy sven

gibs pease

>ghananewspage.com/apply-now-due-to-lack-of-men-iceland-paying-immigrants-5000-to-marry-their-women/

artificial and homosexual.
That said, this is basically the jist of why I don't like the MGTOW types who think boycotting women will somehow make women change their ways and come crawling back. In reality, MGTOW just means the skanks will double down on wanting more immigration to replace us even faster

Prime Icelandic meat guaranteed or your money back.

why did Sup Forums delete/bury the dutroux affair thread?

So there's waiting list with blacks having priority? I think I'll pass

right behind you user

yup former mgtow here this is what I realized and regret YUGELY the biggest mistake of my life. Don't go mgtow young men. You WILL regret it

Please GIBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Seriously doubt it. I mean there's a lot of Poles there, but they;re mostly men

It takes just 5 minute of thinking to imagine consequences, lol. Oh well, better late than never

>plz send vagin pix
>helo butiful ur cute
>u want aryan benis
>ok rape u in 101 soon
>give $5000 in btc plz

>Ghana news
Quoting some shady website. Fucking morons.
Sup Forumsacks be Sup Forumslin'

Yup. There's only a shortage of Chads.

No mutts allowed.

that's a literal lie.
because of that bullshit millions of shitskins fall for it

>payinging 5000 to marry their women*
>*must be 6'2+, making 100k+/yr

So? White men still save ourselves from venomous roasties while niggers and shitskin get divorce raped then the white woman gets acided or killed by her pet shitskin while the white man lives a peaceful life on his own tune

>If you can't beat em, join em

Soyboy detected

> India

I'm not even surprised.

> ghananewspage.com
BASED

>ghana online

heh

sage

fake and Jewish

And it only cost Soros $10 to get the story published on this """news website""".

>Do you appreciate strong Aryan cock
glad to see to people on this board are finally starting to educate themselves, kudos my nigger poo
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs&t=4s

I guess since I was visiting I only saw the waitresses and the hotel maids so I didn't see the men

According to Snopes, the Danish embassy in Egypt was overrun with agitated goat rapists, and Indians around the world redoubled their efforts to sexually harass white women online

>Snopes
Then it's true.

Here is the deep red pill the Vedas are right, the Aryans were pale blue giants not white Atlantean niggers
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

(engineered history playlist, real Aryan history)
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

>we will save ourselves by not reproducing and getting bred out of existence by 56% goblins.
Take a hike you kike.

>divorce-raped

If you never have a job, divorce-rape isn't much a concern. They can't garnish your drug dealing.

>while the white man lives a peaceful life on his own tune

Thanks to the NHS (and the welfare state in general), your taxes pay for her reconstructive surgery and other .

MGTOW = Being a cuck except you don't even get to see her naked.

I read an article about an app that people in Iceland use alongside their tinder and other dating apps. When you find someone you are gonna date or fuck you run their name and info through this secondary app and it checks their family history to make sure you're not related. Apparently inbreeding is a real problem over there do to the seclusion.

Iceland sucks to live in.

t.former tourist, that currently lives in Arizona

do you think she's still alive out there somewhere?

taxation is theft
it pisses me of how I have to pay with the money I EARNED to some retard so he could live or pop out more children

Says you.

Can you own guns in Iceland?

sign
me
up

in my dreams user, in my dreams :). Who the hell even knows how the ether works prob can visit her in the astral plane somehow still trying to work out how it works

Hey, you be nice to Muhammed and his 10 wives and 243 kids. They chose to come to your country and live on the wellfare you owe them

anything to see vagene and bobs

We all do user, we all do.

>pay me 5000 to recieve 5000 and a waifu

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, IM GOING TO ICELAND RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

One quarter of households have one (or more) guns.

Guys this meme is old, you get 5 000 as a gift from the government to set your life together, it's not like "come! come! grab a girl from the store and get 5 000! :D" Seriously this meme is getting out of hand.

my spite blinded me sadly

Tell me of the elves. What is their purpose? What do they do? What happens to make people think they exist? I want to believe

You misunderstood him

*harassess your sheep*

Happens to the best of us.

>Women scamming men online
I wonder who will actually fall for it?

So you can marry some insufferable overweight 40 something who doesnt speak your language and whose govt literally has to pay you to hang around? Fuck that, Iceland is boring.

If I'm an anglosized Scandinavian would you be able to consider it me just returning to one of my ancestors original homelands?

That's what he said

shh... go to sleep, you are tired I'm tired. Let's all go to sleep

This was all for that, wasn't it?