SOMETHING BIG IS COMING! COMEY REFERENCES NUREMBERG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-user-their-own-questions/
pscp.tv/w/bQLfSTFlZGpuZ2xYbHBPRW98MVJER2xublp5UGx4TBXHy2zRMs6X9zIN3JS8gvL7d9GtbSz_77x-MvfjJ6BR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Why is he referencing Nuremberg?

Comey's god complex is the most obnoxious thing about the trump hysteria. This fucking asshole has the power to single handedly cause the collapse of the Federal Government with this stupid fucking witch hunt. If that happens, a huge world war will break out when our military presence retreats from every contentious region in the world.

That stupid Russian election is a ticking time tomb

Mueller has over 9000 indictments

Because he's FBIanon

This guy is retarded, you would think his lawyer would have told him to shut his mouth.

Nuremberg was a kangaroo court

Dude I think Comey's firing was a show to make the swamp think he was fighting for them.

>(((citizen's)))
>Nuremberg
Wonder who's thumb Comey is under?

wasnt it during the nuremberg trial they accused the nazis of using atomic bombs to kill jews so there was no evidence to clean up? Good times.

Q is

real

Funny thing about Nuremberg is it set the precedent that there is NO DEFENSE to genocide.

White Genocide

Palestinian Genocide

its all gonna come out

Q IS FUCKING MOSSAD KILL YOURSELF

you really think comey is fbi user? wait so is the idea now that comey was forced to help hillary get away with everything?

Comey and Mueller are /ourguys/.

Thought it was 4200

He's still holding out his buddy Mueller will be alive to bail him out.

Yeah. That's what I've been trying to tell people.
Comey would have been Arkanicided.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

They beat confessions from the Nazis to hang them in nuremburg.
The London Cage can make anyone confess.

well i guess we will see in the next couple of weeks whats going on. If it turns out that mueller and comey are indeed our guys then Q gains a shitload of credibility.

No they don't you fool. WHy are you people obsessed with Q.

>Gowdy: "History will look kindly on Comey for his testimony"

I wonder if people like Meuller and him only begrudgingly went along with (((their))) agenda and are happy to help the good guys now

Exactly...

If Comey was a brainwashed Clinton cultist he would not be quoting stuff like this. He would be parroting victim mentality “resistance” bullshit about how the ends justify the means.

I can't wait until the world goes to shit when American troops withdraw.

It's my favorite conspiracy theory. Remember when Gowdy came out and said history would be much kinder to Comey? Remember when Comey earnestly claimed he wasn't a weasel and threw Loretta under the bus?

Now imagine being a lanky faggot idealist with enough financial crime in your past to go to prison forever. And babyrapers are forcing you to undermine America. And Loretta just put on a big tarmac show to justify her recusal, leaving you to eat all the shit in front of Congress. And don't forget you're an emo lanky faggot. And you polish off your office whiskey. And you log on here.

>guyz! I gotta tell you something

You get the rope

lol you got a source for that?

victuruslibertas.com/2017/05/readers-and-viewers-of-vl-ask-fbi-user-their-own-questions/

>We are fortunate and grateful to work with some really great insiders who want the truth to come out about the inner workings of our governments. FBI user, most known for showing up on Sup Forums from time to time with his AMA, has agreed to allow our audience to ask questions.

TOM asked: The news is exploding that Trump shared intel with Russians from an “ally” in the middle east and the ally is very upset. This is in regards to an Isis plot regarding airplanes and laptops.

A: The “ally” not being named is Israel, and they are mad as hell at Trump. Israel is furious because they got caught with their pants down. Lets get to the point. Isis was created by Israel and the US to weaken Iran and topple Assad. Billions in profits at stake. Israel has developed the technology to remote control airlines via laptops. A false flag was being prepared. Trump discussed it with Russian officials,exposing the “plot” McMaster pitched, and now all hell has broken loose. Trump did a wonderful thing in my opinion. We do not need anymore Isis false flags.

If Isis is eradicated, it will decrease CIA and DOD budgets, limit the amount of “support” Israel receives, and cause disruptions in the grand scheme to build a massive pipeline through Syria and ultimately cause the downfall of Iran and Russia. This is why “Isis” is being kept alive by the NWO. This is why such “bold” and “frightening” plots must be continually fed to the people. To justify larger budgets, and bigger hegemony.

Russia is actually our only hope, along with Trump, that this diabolical system can be broken, shattered, as JFK once said, into a thousand pieces and scattered to the wind.

The technology to remotely control and crash commercial airliners was developed by Unit 8200, the Israeli cyber command. Does any thinking person actually believe rag tag militants would have the know how and resources to develop this technology? Give me a break. While we are at it, you may want to see how close the Russian MetroJet 9268 was to Unit 8200 when it went down. Tensions between Israel and Russia continue to grow by the day. Putin knows every trick in the Israeli arsenal and he just happens to be a much better chess player than Netanyahu.

GILLIAN asked: Which of the dominoes involved in the Clinton Foundation – pay-to-play, pedophile, drug-running, gun running, human trafficking, organ harvesting, money laundering (etc.) network is most likely to be the first to fall, if any at all?

A: All of the above, plus, the Israeli lobby, when fully exposed, with show how the alphabets have been compromised by a foreign nation. I believe Steele indicated that our “truest ally” is actually our national extortionist, and it’s true. Imagine the public’s reaction when they find 80% of our senators and congressmen are on the take, allowing espionage, extortion and pedophilia to become the norm. We have a saying around here. If something dirty comes up regarding a politician, we refer to it as “New Babylon

James asked: What is the main concern (meaning what is the biggest case) going on inside the FBI at this time?

A: Israel. We are truly in danger of becoming the United States of Israel. They own 80% of our politicians. They have infiltrated our media, our tech companies, our banking systems. The average Jew in Israel or America is not a problem, they are regular people. But, the ones who either serve Zionism, or work on the so called “Greater Israel” manifest destiny pose a serious risk, both foreign and nationally.

If we can move forward with a full investigation into the CF, Wiener, and HRC, it will eventually lead to exposing the vast reach of the Israeli lobby. The best thing we can do as a nation is to continue to bring this stuff into the light. That’s why platforms like Sup Forums on Sup Forums, and so called “truth” channels provide the people with some kernel of truth.

Back in July, I tried to let people know that their mandate for taking back the nation had to begin with a citizen’s investigation into the CF. Now, please investigate Israel, from Mossad, to AIPAC, to a huge and complex web of financial connections between Israel and our elected leaders. I promise you that you will find a slew of information if you look closely. And what you find will make you question how we can consider Israel or Saudi Arabia as allies.

Anon2 asked: What about Seth Rich and his murder?

A: Expect a flood of new info regarding this. It was a sloppy hit, and can lead directly to 3 senators, and John Brennan calling in a favor from some of his Mossad buddies. This I have heard from more than one source. There is a leaker within the DC police, and fireworks will come soon enough. Seth Rich passed on over 44k emails to Wikileaks. Why do you think the CIA is calling for JA’s head? Because they must silence any investigation into Rich’s execution. Start with Schumer and McCain and see where the breadcrumbs lead.

Literally just some random quote to sound deep on twitter now that he's been emasculated by the good goy in charge
kys fag

why did Sup Forums delete/bury the dutroux affair thread?

NOTHING will happen

>Feelz vs realz the show

>t. Eric Holder

well mainly because of the various times Q has verified himself to be legit. Pic related is the newest occurrence which it seems he has verified that he is real. take into consideration this happened on the morning of the NYC bombing and no other Q posts occurred in between these.

Nobody gives a fuck. Literally you are spreading MOSSAD DISINFO.

THEY KNEW ABOUT THAT FUCKING ATTACK BECAUSE THEYRE ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE

why do you think that?

I’m always as pessimistic as anyone here, but Q has been spot on.

Do you have any evidence to the Mossad theory besides he doesn’t being up Israel?

I’m not asking to be a dick, I’m honestly just looking objectively.

>They call anyone criticizing jews or israel Nazi shills.

>They focus more on Saudi Arabia than Israel

>They basically NEVER mention Israel

>They think there's a difference between Jews in Israel and the diaspora.

>They try way too hard

Nobody gives a fuck. WHo the fuck cares.

Bump

More winning is on the horizon.

Do you feel the fire rising? Praise Kek!

No way does Comey tweet about Nuremberg unless he really is /ourguy/... will his book tell all about the Obama administration?

CAROLINE asked: Was there more to Obama’s month-long trip to Tahiti than just a ‘vacation’? As there were rumors of drug trafficking and/or other corrupt negotiations.

A: There will come a time when the acts of the former president will be under review, but the time is not now. It is believed that a reopening and broadened investigation into both the Clinton Foundation and HRC may lead to multiple “smoking guns”. Things are fluid now with Comey gone and McCabe putting out fires daily.

Comey is a fucking nutjob just like trump said. Scary that he was the head of the fbi

Not a chance.

Boomerposting at its finest.

got any proof

at all

for your theories. ?

Comey is a fucking closet queen. He wears frilly dresses and deepthroats nigger dicks daily then swallows all the loads while another nigger pumps cum deep in his cavernous gaping prolapsed anus. James Comey is single handedly more homosexual than 3 years worth of Folsom Street Fairs. James Comey as ever imaginable STD and has purposely infected of 9000 men with HIV with his putrid infected fluids. JAMES FUCKING COMEY SUCKS NIGGER DICKS. NIGGER DICKS!
>NIGGER DICKS!
NIGGER DICKS
>NIGGER DICKS!
NIGGER DICKS
>NIGGER DICKS!
NIGGER DICKS
FUCKING NIGGER FUCKING NIGGER FAGGOT ASS JEW JAMES CUMBUTT COMEY HORSECOCK FUCKJEW
where's the Tylenol?

>Boomers Booming
Disregarded.

Q is not fucking real

Or maybe comey thinks trump is a nazi, and this is his way of saying we're coming for you. Mueller wants to indict trump, end of story, the larp is old and boring.

Mueller is /ourguy/. I feel your trembling nervousness from here.

but he posts here

Q is LARPing cum guzzling faggot.

>meme flag
Are you a new shill? Is this your first day on the Job? Fuck off with your meme flag bullshit faggot.

he is, people just shill that he was larping.

larping as what? a guy who asks questions?

Jews really take it pretty hard when you treat them the way they treat you. What a bunch of sore losers but I imagine its frustrating when youre getting evicted from yet another nation for the 100th plus time. Oy vey.

Stop derailing the thread.

IGNORE THIS USER HES A HUGE FAGGOT

Alex Jones says there's big news.
pscp.tv/w/bQLfSTFlZGpuZ2xYbHBPRW98MVJER2xublp5UGx4TBXHy2zRMs6X9zIN3JS8gvL7d9GtbSz_77x-MvfjJ6BR

you didnt even write anything in the op

lazy

He's a fucking fake

What's worse is that these Israeli firms are paying people to keep this Q larp relevant. Like youtubers and shit.

wow I can't wait for Kushner, don jr, Eric, hannity, tucker, Devin nunes, chuck Grassley, etc.. to be summarily hanged for Russian collusion.

Q is a LARP to get the moms of Sup Forums all excited

desperately trying to save his skin

Because its going to be a nuremberg trial but then for democrats instead of nazis. Most will be executed and some will be sent to jail
Comey will be sent to jail, Hillary will be gassed

you guy think Q is "the jews"?

that' the craziest shit i ever heard. do you need him to 'name the jew' before you can fap?

it was a transcript from Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Volume 16

>MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: And certain experiments were also conducted and certain researches conducted in atomic energy, were they not?

>SPEER: We had not got as far as that, unfortunately, because the finest experts we had in atomic research had emigrated to America, and this had thrown us back a great deal in our research, so that we still needed another year or two in order to achieve any results in the splitting of the atom.

>MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: The policy of driving people out who didn't agree with Germany hadn't produced very good dividends, had it?

>SPEER: Especially in this sphere it was a great disadvantage to us.

>MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: Now, I have certain information, which was placed in my hands, of an experiment which was carried out near Auschwitz and I would like to ask you if you heard about it or knew about it. The purpose of the experiment was to find a quick and complete way of destroying people without the delay and trouble of shooting and gassing and burning, as it had been carried out, and this is the experiment, as I am advised. A village, a small village was provisionally erected, with temporary structures, and in it approximately 20,000 Jews were put. By means of this newly invented weapon of destruction, these 20,000 people were eradicated almost instantaneously, and in such a way that there was no trace

HOLY SHIT ITS LEGIT

I need you to shut the fuck up and let the big boys talk now. Move along faggot.

TICK
TOCK
DRUMPFKINS
TICK
FUCKEN
TOCK

that doesn't sound like Gowdy

you're very immature and dishonest

Correct
No I'm not, I'm NSA
Wrong
This is half true

this is it im off the drumph train see you all in hell

You're a faggot

dont forget to vote for her by text

Oh fuck. Comey is /ourguy/ confirmed.

It's on video you nigger

literally lol shareblue.

Every time this clown opens his mouth about how he’s a fucking martyr, he just confirms why Trump needed to fire this primadonna.

>comey investigates whitewater, nada
>comey on board of hsbc, caught laundering money, nada (lynch prosecutor)
>comey investigates emails etc, nada
>now setting up the eventual trials as being kangaroo courts with no validity
fuck this, fuck him and fuck you

You're only mad because you're a traitor.

I don't know who is jewing who anymore

doesn't make sense. Why is Gowdy supporting Comey

Trump is an always will be out jewing the Jew.