TREY GOWDY

When is this God among men going to run for president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b4HNbA7nhYs
youtube.com/watch?v=700t8WgK0Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=o0RLGzoXSn8
youtube.com/watch?v=fW0zdHE2lyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon as possible, I hope.

>
also post examples of Gowdy owning

youtube.com/watch?v=b4HNbA7nhYs

youtube.com/watch?v=700t8WgK0Ro

right before he gets ((((suicided)))))

I used to work for him. AMA

He'll announce he's running and disappear before doing anything useful. In other words he'll be doing the same thing he's done for every one of these "investigations".

is he as awesome as he comes across in public as he is in private?

dunno what do you think? Is he legit? Interesting pic you chose

also how is the pay working for a congressman?

He's sharp as all hell, but no. He's so busy with all of the committees that he's on, the only effort he puts in to socializing with his staff is spent on those with a higher pay grade.

Guy didn't even want to run head of FBI what makes you think he would ever run for president?

It's not bad. some offices don't even pay their interns, so the money really helped out, but if you want to work in DC and you don't already live there, good luck affording it if you don't know somebody who does.

Never. Other GOP up-and-comers have dirt on him.

He's on four committees and four subcommittees. He's invaluable in those areas and would have to give up his elected position from congress to work for the FBI. Not worth all of the problems that it would cause, plus, his constituents love him. He would be abandoning them if he went to work for the FBI.

Look him up, he grills everyone. Top tier.

He doesn't take any shit. But he might be better off where he is. He keeps libtard dems from ever reaching the high levels of office.

He is our watchdog.

I have a feeling the worst he has ever done is a line of coke at a frat party, which is why he hasn't been allowed to explode on a major level, because no one has any way to control him. My speculation of course.

I could see him in a presidential bid for 2024. House members are up for reelection every even year, so it's not like it wouldn't happen.

I've actually only seen him three times, and I worked for him for a month.

Honestly that seems above average for a low level employee (im assuming). In some jobs I've had I never saw my boss...

youtube.com/watch?v=o0RLGzoXSn8

>low level employee
you're good. I'm still in college. It was an internship.
You may have never seen your boss, but this is the House of Representatives we're talking about. I was working in HIS office, not in a separate office down the hall or on a different floor. He was always just so busy. A lot of my friends who worked in the Rayburn building thought it was weird that I never got to meet him. One friend told me that his Senator would walk up to people and just start conversations with them or even give them back rubs while they were doing work! Another friend of mine said he got really well acquainted with Senator Tim Scott when he worked for him, and got pictures with him while they showed off their flashy socks.

>or even give them back rubs
kek more harrassment allegations incoming

Wasn't trying to call you out, just wanna learn more about the legend that is The Gowd. Seems like a no nonsense guy, would rather have one or two real interactions than a bunch of pandering and a pat on the head anyway.

nah, it's not like it was sensual. he did it to my friend, who's a dude, so it was more of a "how's it goin', buddy" kind of back rub, not a " I wanna put my measure in your committee" kind of back rub.

Lmao saw an episode last week of Forensic Files where he was on

youtube.com/watch?v=fW0zdHE2lyI
This guy is amazing. Watch this whole clip it is hilarious.
"Yeaaah, me too. That's why we want to see the file, Agent."

without results, he's just another actor for the c-span cameras

Before Trump even announced he was running, he had already been told in the GOP cigar backrooms that one day it would be his turn for something big (president, supreme court, etc).

That's why he's all talk & no action. He's unwilling to commit to any risk, he assumes if he sides with Trump they are gonna lose.

the dude is literally nothing but action. He's on four committees and four subcommittees. There isn't a harder working person in all of congress, and he's needed there the most.

sauce 4 this

Sadly I'm too redpilled at this point to believe that there is even one decent man in Congress. He is very convincing though.

>president

Fuck no, I want him in the supreme court dry fucking kike asses for the rest of his natural life.

stop hacking our elections

id be ok with this as well

Looks nice for his age. I bet he has an elven soul.

He's all talk no action politician. Eventhough agree on all of his points

shit you're right, he looks like a fucking elf

What has he done other than open his mouth and complain about everything?

He's an effective member of the federal government. It would be a shame to lose him to the Executive clown-show.

When he proves he's more than just a grand stander. He talks a good game, but so far he's been totally useless.

the amount of pride and contentedness I would extract from decades of Rowdy Gowdy torching arguements and crushing egos is beyond contemporary measure.

Elves do reincarnate. He is probably Fingolfin who defied Morgoth, or Ecthelion of the fountain, slayer of 5 balrogs.

What do you think he is supposed to do? Go and personally arrest Rosenstein and Mueller? He was not given the power to do so. Give him the power to prosecute as well as question, and you will see shit get done.

He is still doing coke, pretty sure.

>When is this God among men going to run for president?
All bark, no bite. No scrote.

So, you think that he should walk up to Rosenstein, punch him in the face, scream "you're lying, motherfucker", and shoot him in the head in front of Congress?

Seriously legit. Praljak honor death legit. Guys a fucking torpedo with wit to match. Unheard of power levels.