Why Sup Forums?

why Sup Forums?

because you could have prevented the pregnancy with either condoms or the pill. you didnt, so then you pay yourself for the costs

Because usually they only insure for procedures that keep people alive...

Imagine being such a disgusting lazy whore that you'd suck a baby out your cunt with a vacuum then demanding everyone else pay for it. These people need to be sterilized after if I'm going to pay for it.

Because it's only a medical issue if the life of the mother is at risk. Being a slut and not using protection is not a health issue.

the same can be said for obesity or dozens of other preventable diseases..

>it's a fucking health issue to have Tyrone cum in my pussy

its also a sin

what is your point?or do you imply that society should pay for the belly skin reconstruction of someone that lost 200 pounds? i'd say; dont get so huge in the first place.

Since when does health insurance cover elective murder?

Semantic argumentation is so fucking Jewish it's infuriating.

Exactly, people who are morbidly obese and whores that fuck 200 guys are the reason socialized medicine pisses me off, you don't deserve healthcare if you can't even do the bare minimum to keep your body functioning and clean.

It is a health issue if it endangers the mother's life. Though it also destroys a life...

I'd like to think people aren't this retarded. Is the baby already dead and she's just confused about the meaning of abortion vs abstraction?

My wife had a D&C after the yolk collapsed and it wasn't covered. It also wasn't considered an abortion so....

I'm certain there are legit health reasons to get an abortion that don't involve regretting the consequences of sex.
And in those cases, there are ways to get financial support and will continue to be.

Why are women such shit?

Because i dont want my tax dollars going towards killing babies. especially without good reason.
>hurr durr it kills da blacks more
People will have an abortion one way or another but i have no moral obligation to make it safe. if you yank out something important just think about the child who got their entire life yanked from their grasps by the mother they expected to love and protect them. I will only support abortion if pregnancy would seriously hurt or kill the mother, or if the baby had a super serious disease in the womb in which it would be more akin to mercy killing.

Strong, independent women don't need taxpayers to pay for their abortions.

Well...

>Richmond
Just nuke us already.

>Richmond, VA
not cia