>quiet & reserved
>intelligent
>hates niggers
Modern White women
>against gender roles, plays male-dominated sports for "equality"
>against body shaming, advocates for fat acceptance
>"independent", muh "social patriarchy"
>loud mouthed, "speaks her mind"
>IQ dropping to sheboon levels due to subversion to SJW, PC & pop/nigger culture
>supports diversity and multiculturalism
Why bother trying to "fix white women" when you can get a top tier Asian wife Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512964820236.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying you'd say no to this

I would. I wish all of Asia would get nuked. All there accomplishments are stealing western culture and technology. They jerk there little dicks off to white chicks and save every pic they can find of a white girl and Asian guy just so they can self insert. Bug people.

Asian women are notoriously high maintenance

I want a wife and children, I want to start a family, I want to continue the human race, I want to see people grow up and become better than I am, I want to be real person and fuck your memes.

chances are your offspring will be brainwashed into becoming "gender fluid"

this

also this

>feminine
>slim
>submissive
So, a child? Legal loli is best in life and chinks do it best.

chad mgtow is also going to die childless and alone I assume?

great thing about feminism and MGTOW is that it will just die out as an ideology since the people susceptible to it don't reproduce

inshallah

>guy that doesn't go outside is going to tell me how people i meet are

That fucking manface.

This.

>looking at the face

Get a load of this fag

This. They're two versions of the same thing, Ahmed.

Thanks God for kpop.

>asian girls with blonde hair
That's an abomination desu. Luckily her body gives her a pass.

I kept expecting her to open her legs and a penis to flop out.

If you want to racemix, latinas are the only choice

You have to deal with the poker face too

>Modern Asian Women

Are nothing like your Animes you fucking Virgin.
Most Asian Women are insanely promiscuous and end up inevitably doing the whole "Born again yamato-nadeshiko" shtick. This is the cultural equivalent to White Women coming of the cock carousel and proclaiming themselves "born again Christians".

If you want the actual truth about Women read only this: Women are not a monolith, Stay away from sluts and whores, but don't pretend that your problems with Women can be avoided by going to a different continent. Japanese Men complain about the exact same things as you do with regard to their own Women. Do you know what their solution is? Go abroad and find a Woman instead.

Once you realize that people in general (yes Men and Women) are garbage you can sift through the bad apples and find yourself a good Woman to settle down with.

Your kids will be brainwashed. Theres no way to stop it. You are just providing new good goys. Society generally is too dumb to recognise the degeneracy

They peak too soon; this is a mid-teen

Is that supposed to be bad?

MGTOW is the opposite of feminism. MGTOW is going your own way and feminism is getting in your face.

Maybe you’re just autistic and can’t distinguish between different facial expressions.

They all have brown eyes.

>Most Asian Women are insanely promiscuous

no - they famously are unexpressive and hard to read

Where's the Asian version of this girl though?

Nothing, unless you plan to stay with them after prom

Submissive meme needs to die.
Family needs both parts functioning properly.
Also
>Asians
>submissive
Lel

We wuz INVENTERZ N SHEEEIT dem asiens beez stolin our sheeit

there is no Asian "manface"

Protip: Korean Americans are the sluttiest of the attractive asian groups.

You are making a whole lot of sense user, I would gladly go with a top tier Asian wife. Pic related, my ex

>Non-sub azn waifu

I got ya f.am

This.
Get a load of this normalfag. Go back to plebbit with your beta fantasies.
Hello, Ahmed. How much a kebab goes for these days?

Pajeetas have high IQ and age like asians but look like tanned whites.

This.

I think they are ugly too. Especially after the makeup ap. Whew

Is that fucking Casca from Berserk?

Asian women are truly a white nationalist's bane. On the one hand, you want to perserve your race and disagree with race-mixing, but.....dear God, Asian women are everything people like us could want. They're the polar opposite of degenerate Marxist sluts. On the other hand, they are very high maintenance and generally don't like the idea of marrying outside of their race.

i love white women, too bad they dont love me back

>generally don't like the idea of marrying outside of their race.

They love attractive white men. Even the more conservative asian female loves a white guy that can speak their language.

Pregnant women look fucking disgusting.
As do little kids.

why do you say that comrade?

Why shouldn't I express what I think?
Also I'm not your or anyone's "comrade", mutt.

Everything looks disgusting in Russia, Sergei.

Burger BTFO desu

>submissive
>quiet & reserved

他没去过中国!哈哈

what about them dont you like comrade?

True. Doesn't invalidate my point though. If one pile of shit smells less than another, it doesn't stop being a pile of shit nonetheless.
They are aesthetically disgusting.

in what way tovarishch?

>Submissive
hahaahahHHAHAHAH

In a way a dumb normalfaggot plebbitor like you who is used to eating shit 24/7 probably wouldn't understand anyway.

try me bud

如果你想跟亚洲女人你需要有房子和车和钱

i think you mean thank god for plastic surgery

Does anything go on here anymore besides ironic pinkoposting and race-mixing propaganda?

Reminder that being with an asian woman as a white guy is by far the most beta thing you can do. If you are a white guy with an asian woman you are no better than a soy boy redditor. Fucking them is whatever, but being in a relationship with one or having children with one makes you pathetic.

Also, reminder that your sons will be monomorphic manlet gooks. Any guy pushing the white male/asian female shit is a beta, because any decent looking white man with a normal amount of testosterone in his body can get white women and conform them to his views. If you can’t easily red pill women, you’re a low test beta who has no business reproducing.

>Pregnant women look fucking disgusting.
agree. Also, I want to kill as soon as a baby cries. I want to beat the shit out of whining toddlers. Teens talking back need to wake up from a coma in their 50's.
I know I'm not the only one.

>If you can’t easily red pill women, you’re a low test beta who has no business reproducing and should spend your time trying to impress others on Sup Forums.
fify

>Why is my ocean of piss more salty?

>reminder that your sons will be monomorphic manlet gooks.
Only if you are dumbfuck.

This.

That's not his gf that's a chick he hangs out with. His gf is the one who's always filming.

go back to normnet, mutt
This. Human larvae are smelly and annoying. The sound of their whining is like nails grating on a board.

Mixing with Asians raises white IQs

Jesus Christ this is such a fucking meme, first up most extremist liberals ARE Asian women oh and Hapa Children are EXTREMELY anti-white, you're a fucking loser if you need an Asian GF, low test bitch ass.

Ting is ugly though. ChuChu is way better, and everyone knows it.

why cant you tell me? do you not know? are you just emoting because you cant get them?

He fell for the "marrying the first chinese girl that pays attention to you" so many expats fall for.

Meaning what, retard?

No way that's a gook. I know they get a shitton of plastic surgery but that's a Latina or Euro+Central Asian mutt

Tell you what? How can I possibly explain to a coprophile that shit is fucking disgusting?
You are already a dumb mutt, you don't need pretending to be even dumber in order to "troll" people, you know.

Ok Schlomo whatever you say. Go back to your nigger worship thread.

thats not an answer

I thought Matt married her because she had connections and was rich?

>that pic

Observe the Jew trying to scare white men away from white women. The time is growing closer juden

No, it's simply you who lacks comprehension of anything that doesn't fit into your narrow normie worldview.

The way he talks about her dad it seems like he's well off and has connections with the government.

But the main reason he married her was because she spoke English and he didn't speak Chinese. He even admits it. She was the first girl he could date in China cause no one else understood him. Now he speaks Chinese and he's stuck married to an uggo he got pregnant.

White women fuck niggers. I don't fuck anyone whos touched a nigger. Sorry.

you were the one who made the claim that pregnant women and children were disgusting, i just asked why you thought that and you havent been able to come up with an answer, so what are you on about?

>tfw no happa qt gf

What a disgusting slag. She reminds me of so many white girls I met through the years.

Get a girl drunk to find out who and what she is.

I have met so many "born again virgins" who have done gang bangs, bestiality, had numerous abortions and a host of other things. You wouldn't think butter would melt in their mouth they were so good.

In Vino Veritas (In Wine Truth) is an old Roman Saying.

I bet he fucks Wing on the side, at least I hope he does.

asian women are a god damn exception. One and only other race other than white. Sucks but i cant help it. Hope I find a nice white bitch before an asian comes into the picture or I might have to race mix. :/

In College I dated a "virgin" girl who didn't want to have sex because it'd ruin the relationship. Turns out she got fucked in the ass and still claimed to be a virgin. Just the first of many reasons I left white women forever.

Misa Campos

Your kids will look nothing like you, op

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512964820236.webm

>i just asked why
And i told you that they are _aesthetically_ disgusting. They are ugly to look at (unless you have a fetish for bloated disproportional bodies). A pregnant woman is also often sick, and the process of childbirth is vomit-inducing (both for the subject and the spectator). As for "children", they are whiny, screechy, smelly and annoying.

Yes, this is the future