HAPPENING IN CANADA

Large Indian riots breaking out in Brampton

toronto.citynews.ca/2017/12/14/brampton-plaza-stick-brawl-video-raises-concerns-community-safety/

youtu.be/BbEceOnzpmo

Other urls found in this thread:

welfarecutscountdown.com/)
cbc.ca/news2/interactives/results-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

B-but d-diversity is our strength!

are they shitting all over the streets?

let the pajeets take out the muzzies and start a war with the chinese

Indians removing kebab i guess

Over what?

wtf are these accents

Never heard about Indians revolting before,they are the best kind of non-european migrants after the Chinese.

Yes, early reports indicate 4 people hospitalized due to the stench

>living anywhere near bramladesh..

more like BRAAAAAAAAPton

They should be shipped back to India, let their parents beat the fuck out of them.

>Indians
>riot
Shit hit the fan!

A TOOSAND APOLOGESSSEEEE
> implying u don't know bong

What are they rioting about, a shortage of curry?

I live in Brampton. It's really turned to shit in the last 15 years

So apparently a bunch of Pajeets were getting together on the weekends and beating each-other with sticks for keks, but this time it turned into a riot.

Is this the Pajeet version of Fight Club?

> indian fined for shitting in street
> tells a few pajeets, who tells a few more pajeets and so on
> POOvolution NOW
> Sanjays in the back eat weaponized curry and POOvide ammo
> Rajeets in front line use their cricket arm to launch shit at cops
> Cops counter by apologizing

>the seventh layer of hell is better than the eighth

>Poo in syrup
Is this the day of the rake?!?

poo in the freezing cold loo

For non-Canadians:
Brampton is known infamously as "Brown town"

what do they want?

Everywhere looks like somewhere else

opening of bobs

This is a fucking weak riot. What are they using, cardboard tubes?

Sounds like they were just beating each other up for no reason.

>s-s-s-s-some non-whites are better than other non-whites :((((((((((((((((((((((((((

DESU that's basically every city in the GTA now

Brappppton.

Get all the shitskins the fuck out of the country. Send them back to shitskinville.

I was just about to post this

Also what are they rioting over? Do they want designated shitting streets?

GTA is literally America, something like 48% white.
Apparently NYC is only 40% white tho.

that pic is not canada

There isn't any riots OP is just making shit up

There was a brawl that happened at the plaza which is in the video, and a large number of the people involved were black

source: I live across the street and watched it happen live

It's canada. They are throwing their frozen turds.

and so it begins, the great indian shitstorm

Yet

Is Brampton like the US Hamptons, but with more shitting?

I'am amrican coallege girl india men so power and sexy

Rioting over the lack of designated shitting streets.

Wtf canada, where am I supposed to get white girls from now? USA and Europe are pretty much fucked already.

>Police confirmed that those involved were “largely of SOUTH ASIAN” descent.
At least Canada is better than UK specifying their ethnicity / ethnic background - than just "Asians"

But why?

Fuck off José

Stay in ur own country , Mexico City has more white in it than ours

>Large
What's the story here then? Is this the main part of the riot? Cos honestly I see worse than this on most nights out, sadly.

Cucknada is literalyl reddit

>niggers can't stand the sno-

doesn't a third of canada live in GTA?

>Hoard of armed thugs descending on a Canadian icon: tim hortons.

Terrible optics. Check out the youtube retard shifting the blame to the bystanders. DAMAGE CONTROL!

The issue with divisive identity politics and affirmative action style programs is much like that of the pussified parent not keeping their wayward teenager in check. If you treat whole subsets of the population like they are turning water into wine by gracing your clay with their debauchery you reinforce negative behavior which is not INTRINSIC or biologically rooted but learned/channeled radicalism.

>diversity is our strength

No. The strength lies in the unity of multigenerational Canadians and Integrated Canadians who want to be here and uphold western values while bringing the pride in heritage while adopting the customs of the land they are newly patriated into. Much to the contrary of modern liberal thought weakness in face of tyranny is not strength.

If you let this libshit cuckery drive a wedge through the country we are finished as a nation. Which might actually be the intent but certainly not one I want any part of. Smarten up brampshitters.

Sure hope someone takes our national ski instructor to task on pic related in the house of commons.

Indians are a touchy bunch. If they sense their honor has been insulted in some way they will riot at the drop of a hat.

There is no story, I actually go to the college across from that plaza

Just a bunch of Indian International students chimping out over something

They are most likely Punjabi. Punjabis are the most dominant ethnicity in this area of Brampton

came for this. thanks satan

You mean street shitters...

Poo in it

Yeah, I think Indians are even more over-represented in higher income brackets than Chinese.

What were you rioting about?

b-but they're bro t-tier

this is what sihks do here, low level gangs that get in 'fights' but no one gets shot so dozens of people show up and just stand around

These are the people that liberals will defend to the death.

this isn't a happening,

brown people fight all the time over the GTA

guess who they fight?

other brown people

FAKE NEWS

The picture literally looks like a real shithole in India. Look at the buildings. How did Canada let it get this bad?

Large riots?

It was one small scuffle of like 20 guys that happened like 2 nights ago. OP is a sensationalist

That's a random Google image. It's not even canada

You stay in turd town, burrito boy. We're cutting welfare benefits here shortly (welfarecutscountdown.com/) plus we're full already. Just double-checked.

Why can't everyone just stay in their own countries, Sup Forums? Why is that so fucking difficult? Jesus Christ.

this picture of a Canadian street in a city built by white europeans getting overrun with shit shaped into the form of human beings makes me sick to my fucking stomach, throw the ungrateful pieces of shit back to their 3rd world polluted shit hole, fucking i hate Indians, they some how have a combination of all the worst traits from other races creating a perfect combination of foul smell, arrogant attitudes and incompetent behavior. of course this was going to happen, it will only get worse, diversity is white ethnocide. thanks Trudeau you george sorros globalist puppet. fucking traitor needs to be hanged in the fucking street.

No street is safe from their tightly coiled stinky rage.

Thank God, that's what I thought.

That’s what Canada looks like now?

No, that's Ontario in general. Stats say more around 1/6 of the population. Which means that Cuckdeau gets 15% of the population's vote by default because of all the GIBS and pandering.

Our media isn't completely cucked yet, they just ignore government politics in general unless its foreign. Which also means that a large portion of Canada is blind to what Cuckdeau is doing and just sees regularly televised garbage where he cries and panders to the audience.

I see. I looked it up Ontario is 37% of canada's population.
That is crazy to be honest. Cali is only 12.5%
One province decides it

Tfw I live down the street to this pajeet nightmare.

>centrally locating large amounts of non whites their own communities and expecting them to (((assimilate)))
Makes you wonder who are the ones being assimilated

I just want to wake up from this nightmare

please god

pry going to have to move user. What I'd imagine sudbury and the Soo are still white.

BRRRRAAAAPppfton

give it time.. given enough time every possibility will come into being.

In case you're wondering.....No, that's not Brampton in the pic thank god

You would think so, but only half or so of Ontario actually votes for Cuckdeau and the rest HATE the GTA. Its a complete shithole with chinese-tier smog and garbage epidemics that people are actually proud of somehow.

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/results-2015/ Notice how in Ontario that there is a red(liberal) area surrounded by blue(conservative), that's the GTA. Orange is a different kind of arguably less-cancerous liberal.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!

Also: "Bramladesh"

Brapton you say?

BRAKISTAN

It looks weird.
From what I see
>urban voters
>farmer voters
>wilderness voters
>french voters
>green fags living in the best climate on earth.

replace wilderness voters with natives and you're pretty much spot on

D'oh wrong Indians. My bad. Turn around guys.

damn I forgot about them. They are so marginal here voting wise.
But in large inhospitable territory it makes sense.
But why does the north votes liberal? is it gibs?

Bump for actual news. Orientals have no conflict resolution whatsoever: they swallow a thousand insults, pretending to be fine but remembering all of them, and then one day they just get violent. Even Japanese sometimes act like this, and they're a hell of a lot more advanced than most non-upper-class Subcontinentals.

This is pretty much like most American states that have one large hyper-leftist city. The only state that is consistently bluish beyond city limits is California.

cucknada needs to be nuked

My high school year book had 11 white people in it. Fuck Brown Town.

bwahahhahahahaha fucking cucked

no sorry mate, i feel you

>chinese, literal yellow jews without jews' creative mind
>good
Why are europeans so blind about other races? The Chinese constantly got expelled in SEA just for the same reason like jews in Europe.

but instead of 1/8 population it is 3/8 for ontario.

Bramptonian here, there's been protests against Sheridan for a while now, all the brown desis go there and they're getting fucked right now haha

Toroton and surrounding = London England.

Unlivable shithole.

Sympathy from Abbotsford. Literally a Rhodesia tier little argriculture town on the west coast of Canada that got turned brown over the course of about three years out of fucking nowhere by this shit government. Now what? We have a gang problem specifically in the indo Canadian community and those mother fuckers can't stop shooting and stabbing each other every fucking weekend.

My older cousins year book shows a normal 90s American looking white highschool, and now it's 100% Indian, several of them are. This has been genocide plan and simple

Leonidas and the Spartans fought with every last breath to ensure that the west was not over ran with these eastern street shitters and then our retarded government just dumps thousands of them on us fuck sake...

its insanity