Jared Taylor Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=7Kf6ehDu-vg

>Incredibly intelligent and cultured (Fluent in 3 languages)
>Is kind, calm, eloquent and pacient with asnine interviewers
>Good for redpilling the normies
>Semi-Libertarian ideas
>Anti violence and White supremacy
>Hasn't lost a debate
>Doesn't get lost with the JQ which everyone by now should know it does not help the cause

Why isn't Jared Taylor "our guy" pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He is our huwhite Chadvocate.

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=jLUZ4uJlkvQ

>>Doesn't get lost with the JQ which everyone by now should know it does not help the cause

then wtf are you wasting your time doing faggot?

Of course he is.

He is our guy. He should be speaking at more universities. I liked when Antifa was rioting and making themselves look like the retards they are. Why aren't these guys speaking at more universities?

Non-white here, American Renaissance is one of my favourite channels. He's incredibly soft spoken, yet to the point. His European bloodline must be an impressive one.

The fact that he doesn't pursue the JQ doesn't bother me that much. After all, that's what David Duke is for.

>black hair
>thinks he's white

FUCK YOU KIKE!

DIE

KILL THE (((ALT-RIGHT)))

KILL THIS CUNT!

Woosh! The Huwhite Wizard has made you black. Enjoy your new eternity as a black man.

Half measure men are always unsuccessful. Go the full way and do some policing, does work.

but he is our guy

He's a bit of a dumbass for thinking hispanic is a race and continuing to blame mestizo crimes on non mestizos

I love the full interview he does with that Paki, she entirely underestimated him. I love when she points out if Europeans mass migrated to Mexico it wouldn't be ok but Mexicans mass migrating tot he US is ok.

>Eyes are blue pearls
>Somehow not white
Fucking retard

DAY OF THE ROPE ZIONIST JARED

DAY

OF

THE

ROPE

t. faggot

>t. spic

we must secure the existence of our people and a future huwite children

>hair looks like someone took a shit on his head

I liked this.

Why do you come to these treads without fail every time?

>canada
>chinese
>bonjour

my sides

Why do you think it's one person? This is Sup Forums, not the 1990s recruiment internet 1.0. Information and truth spreads and the

CIA

ZIONIST

TRAITORS

ARE

EXPOSED

why havent i heard about this dude before