Immigrants evolving into white people

Guys I was thinking about white genocide and if will still be around in the future and then it hit me. There isn't even anything to worry about because all the non-white immigrants will eventually evolve into white people. Looks like the white population is about to grow exponentially.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvZwYadmgPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gross muscles

Bad bait get saged

Nope it will only make the white DNA impure, and at the rate they breed they will certainly outnumber us.

Assimilation can only happen in small numbers and it's a very long process. Which is exactly why mass immigration is suicide.

the offspring will still be tainted with nigger haplos and resus monkey blood, a spoon of shit and a jar of honey etc don't take eugenics advice from an american ffs....

Name?

You're literally a fag.

>real life chun li
>DER GROS MUSKLES

Nobody cares about anything you just said OP.

Her name is natascha encinosa

/thread

It's a guy though

I like bitches who can resist during rape role play go fuck your gook and fuck off you pedo

She's built like a fucking assassin. Would marry

Yup, if civilization collapses (allowing for true Darwinism), and if given say 50 thousand years, this is a possibility.

>ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=xvZwYadmgPw

Thank you. What does she do other than part time assassin?

No fucking clue.

thicc

Gay thread. wtf. Anyway, over time they should adapt to the climate. However, it's quite improbable that they would adapt in exactly the same ways that we did.

We been evolving wolves with us for 40000 years at least and they still can't even talk. What makes you think a bunch of niggers are going to turn into whites?

No they won't
Look at Brazil. They never evolved

Evolution takes millions of years you idiot

For once OP is not a faggot.

Imagine if you will settling a bunch of niggers near Murmansk or in Finlad where their melanin toxicity is a huge disadvantage. Over a couple generations the weather will weed out the poison and they will eventually have to start thinking rationally in order to survive, either that or return to warm cozy africa to kill each other for the benefit of all.

Antarctica is the only place left for niggers to evolve.

and wolves don't have random hominid dna and invented the wheel before we brought it to them.

Sure, in a couple thousand years of misery

The only country capable of doing this is Austria. Rest is weak and will fail eventually in trying.

>natascha encinosa
She should have skipped arm day.

she doesn't skip leg day

Sad but true.

Faggots

Not one country in Europe has managed to integrate any low-IQ and violent people. You will fail too.

We integrated slav scum generations ago, we will do with others too. Subhumans will be kept down forever, people of worth will pass through and get bleached bit for bit.

If the entire world gets nuked and we go back to square one then yeah, white people would evolve again. But wit modern technology there is no natural selection pressure.

Lift more or do more manly things so she seems smaller. That is how to be attracted to woman rather than girls.

evolved? you are on ferier and have inferior bodies. that's why people can devolve to white people

she got chun li legs

White DNA = Spaniard = Europing

That still does jack diddly' squat to the underlying genetics mate. Need I remind you of IQ differences between nations?

That pic is a huge turnoff. The rest of her body is really hot but those look like man arms.

>13 inch bis
>~20% bodyfat
>man arms

Manlet spotted.

I bet colombian faggot would like to feel safe while embraced by those arms.

The arm pits smell of 70% alcohol cologne, siberian bear edition.

poofproof nigger

mmmmm death by snoo snoo

Her arms look fine in other pics, maybe it's the camera angle.

Something's just unnatural about women with really muscular arms. Women aren't built for arm tasks. Their skeletons aren't meant for throwing.

>I like my women to have the physique of a man

>calling people fags

But that pic is wrong, this was always a stealth latina worship thread. We have them all the time. Also, white and asian women worship threads. Occasionally, we even have a black woman worship thread. And gay threads if that's your thing. Face it, we are the worst white nationalists ever. And I'm okay with that.