Repeat after me

P O W E R F U L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like someone finally stepped into their lives, took their addictive social media drugs, and said "go do something else. Grow up".
I don't see that as a bad thing.

Except no one did that or said that, they just love imagining persecution

>when the world needed him the most, he vanished
Typical black man.

>implying a black man was ever needed for anything

>4 cancer sites infested with niggers and kikes
>P O W E R F U L

I’m now gayer because I read the OP pic

All the shill threads have the same formula.

>insert a picture of some stupid and easily debunkable argument made by a thot who knows jackshit about politics or some kike-funded group
>name the thread POL BTFO!!!!!1111!!!!11!!!!!1, DIS IS POVVERFULL!!!!!!!!!! or POL ON SYICIDE WACH!!!!!
Sage.

thanks just threw up in my mouth

>snapchat
>instagram
>male
faggot detected

>P O W E R F U L

you spelled stupid wrong.

My IQ dropped a few points reading this.

How much soy do I need to ingest before I see nothing wrong with this?

What? Do they even understand Avatar? It's about 4 nations and then the 4th nation, the fire nation attacked the other 3. Not a 5th nation coming out of nowhere.

also the people who likers this one:

LOL DUDE UFCK THOSE GREEDY CORPORATIONS VOTE BERNIEE.

>All the shill threads have the same formula.
You know these are being sarcastic/ironic, right? Goddamn some people

also sozin did nothing wrong for all that matters. the eartbender genocide didn't happen (they just fell off the rocks because they were scared of fire soliders) but it should have.

except twitter, snapchat, facebook, and instagram are all shit.

calling OP a shill is part of the ceremony.

may the cancer die by taking the weak host

What the fuck is this Fallout 4 NPC doing

DEMOCRATS
ARE
A
CULT

what is this idiocy? If anything, it should be google, Netflix, Facebook, youtube. They're the ones with the most traffic and/or need large amounts of bandwidth.

>but when we needed him most
>he vanished

#coalburnerproblems

Where's Jew Goldstein when you need him? If ever a post deserved a seizure...

Poor babies don't have NN to ban conservative views as hate speech for them anymore.

continued...

sorry "Wrong thread"

Didn't Obama sell off the organization responsible for domain names the world over, or some shit?

This
NN would lead to banning conservative viewpoints
Fuck liberals and your nazi bullshit
Liberal is an oxymoron

Twitter and Facebook are pro-censorship.
FCC was created to censor public television and radio.
Why would someone make FCC protect consumer rights when that's the purpose of the FTC? Oh wait, FTC already does this through anti-trust laws.
What's that? ISPs can just opt out of being broadband services to bypass the censorship completely, but lose out on some tax subsidies?

FCC = censorship
FTC = regulation

This is Kurt's wife, you caused a seizure. I have your information and have called the police to report the assault.

Why the fuck do people love Obama so much? The way they talk about him you'd think he had done personal favours for these people or something. Did Obama help you move? Pick you up the airport? Grab the bill after lunch?

Every liberal should be forced to watch this
They've been lied to
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ

>Obongo
>Massa

Pick one.

>There are people here who still think the holocaust happened
Just why

He fucked that up royally. FCC was not one of the nations and Obummer is definitely more closely related to the FCC than any of the shit eating websites listed.

What a faggot.

As someone who faps to scat, farting and vomit, looking at her face legitimately makes me feel disgusted.