Is Ajit Pai dare I say it /our guy/?

Is Ajit Pai dare I say it /our guy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=LFhT6H6pRWg&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks like a based redditor :)

This, the only reason it was invented was to get the government's hands into it.

Whoever wrote that doesn't know what he's talking about. The reason for the 2015 bill was because the FCC was told by the courts that it could not enforce net neutrality rules unless they were classified as common carriers. Before 2015, the FCC was enforcing net neutrality principles (the FTC did almost nothing), but in order to continue doing so, the bill had to be passed.

Another corporate Jewish funded faggot, right along side Milo and Richard Spencer

literally what? Leave it to a fucking leaf lmao

is this a virgin making a Chad meme? Fuck net neutrality but fuck this meme!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verizon_Communications_Inc._v._FCC_(2014)

>Verizon Communications Inc. v. Federal Communications Commission was a 2014 U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit case vacating portions of the FCC Open Internet Order 2010 that the court determined could only be applied to common carriers.

>The court ruled that the FCC did not have the authority to impose the order in its entirety. Because the FCC had previously classified broadband providers under Title I of the Communications Act of 1934, the court ruled that the FCC had relinquished its right to regulate them like common carriers. The case was largely viewed as a loss for network neutrality supporters and a victory for the cable broadband industry.

Go be a shill somewhere else

So according to your own link, the internet won’t be going back to 2015 era, but back to 2010 era before the first set of regulations they were applying even passed?

You realize there’s 0 fucking difference between 2010 and 2015 internet right?

>So according to your own link, the internet won’t be going back to 2015 era, but back to 2010 era before the first set of regulations they were applying even passed?

No, in the 2010 era (and actually throughout the 2000s) the FCC was enforcing net neutrality.

>We won't do anything, that's why we're spending millions on being able to do it.

Point was: the internet survived without that bill for decades. The bill got repealed, the principle is still there.

Have you ever took a step back and said, maybe, just maybe I'm really the Jewish patsy?

You would condemn Adolf as a Jewish puppet, even if he divinely was resurrected and came riding up on a white steed with his hand outstretched to the white race.

>The bill got repealed, the principle is still there.

No, it isn't. The FCC has no right to enforce it anymore. Virtually all enforcement of net neutrality principles was previously done by the FCC. As I mentioned before, the FTC did almost jack shit to enforce these principles.

The internet was not nearly as widespread, nor consumed to the extent it is today before the 2000s, so the idea that it survived decades before is pointless. The internet will still be around without net neutrality, but consumers in your country have fewer protections from getting fucked over.

>Stupid
>Brown
>Corporate shill
>Evil & Loving it
Yes.

Yes

He's Verizon's guy.

because every time they tried to do it before there was pushback
NN was part of that pushback
what the fuck do you think they are campaigning so hard against if it effectively does not change their modus operandi.

> oh no the internet is going back to the way it was in 2015
the internet is over guys. Disperse

I don't think so. Pic related and >There will be pullback because people see the repeal as a catastrophic event when it really isn't. ISPs always had the power to fuck you, FCC or not. pic related

He steers into the hate. I think that is Sup Forums at its essence.

>ISPs always had the power to fuck you,
this is the exact opposite of an argument for deregulation

Isnt this just really bad for poor people who wont afford to go on the fast lane?

I'm saying that the bill was ineffective, thus nothing will change. There's government cock and there's corporative cock, pick your poison.

We should social justice this guy...the old fashioned way with a touch lit mob and rope

Based Pai

>Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile

It's hard to figure if the boomers and redditors on Sup Forums who supported the repeal are just functionally-retarded or if they really believe that these corporations will merely fall back to the ideal status quo (the same ideal state and honor system that was being breached and caused the NN law frenzy in the first place).

Then again, I guess this is all we can expect from mutt IQ.

wtf, I love poo

7 things you can still do on the internet you just have to pay more $$$

You are doing this all wrong.

We organize and protest, the masks are so normalized that we can do whatever the fuck we want cause theya re everyone and are untraceble back to us, the botnet is only waiting for certain subjects and everyone else gets lost in the noise.

He literally drank liberal tears out of a mug labeled "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees". He's pretty much confirmed Sup Forums resident poo-in-the-loo.

I'm saying that's a long-standing misrepresentation of the problem. The government is meant to defend you as a citizen from private interests and exploitation. The way the government fucks you is by failing to adequately protect you from private interests and exploitation. The way corporations fuck you is by exploiting you, and by stripping away your rights and abilities to take action against them.

When you get fucked by the government it's because you're being fucked by corporations. When you get fucked by corporations it's because the government is fucking you. To get the government to stop fucking you, you need to imbue it with the power to defend you against corporations, and then you need to be diligent in ensuring it exercises that power in your defense. Arguments to the contrary are literally propaganda being sold to you by private interests who really wish they could fuck you harder. Time and time again, when the case has been made for deregulation, it has almost universally been to the detriment of the security of individuals and to the gain of corporations, and yet every time it's sold to you as if this is getting the government's meddlesome hands out of YOUR hair.

When a leaf actually says something smart

Anti-Corporate communist BTFO

Stay poor and angry, faggots.

You made me somewhat re-evaluate my position. The results may have come out already, but I'll gather more info on this subject.

>When you get fucked by the government it's because you're being fucked by corporations.

no one can be this retarded

Fuck off, reddit. He's one bacon reference away from an upvote.

Reddit on suicide watch