Kiss x Sis #106

Is it over?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/kiss-x-sis/s5/c106/15
raw.senmanga.com/Kiss_x_Sis/109/21
youtube.com/watch?v=8Sm8XYC0yzo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even think I care who wins anymore, Keita's been a pretty bad MC for a while now.

Fuck this shit

PissXSis was a mistake.

Why do I still read this shit.

Is there even an endgame? Will author pull the predictable Ako card with Riko as the sidebitch?

I was completely unaware that this shit was stilling ongoing.

Yeah, there's no fixing that.

No, read the raw.

Did the author remember that it was supposed to be about sisters?

Teacher's little sister is best girl though. So we still have that.

mangapark.me/manga/kiss-x-sis/s5/c106/15

2D really is the best!

Man, is nice see Keita mature and trying to change myself for a change, this either solidifies sensei end or ends with Keita alone/random hoe, a harem or sister end is practically impossible at this point unless the author wants to throw all the character development

Kek, read the latest raw. It ends with him getting a handjob from Piss-chan.

raw.senmanga.com/Kiss_x_Sis/109/21

oh for fuck's sake, just go back to sucking your sister's tits. do the japanese fans love pisschan or some shit?

Nope, it's just the author fetish

Translations should be faster. I don't think it's up to the Hokkaido trip yet.

I hope this end with Keita finally rejecting that slut

Yeah, sure, whatever. I don't give a flying fuck.

Can we please get back to the sisters pretty please? You know, the "Kiss x Sis" part?

Why is this stupid character monopolizing the series so hard? I mean it's not like she isn't likeable but she's waaaaaaaaaay overstayed her welcome. It's like that somewhat nice guest you invite once and that never wants to go afterwards no matter how late it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Sm8XYC0yzo

Sensei is a sister too, user.

Sensei got a sister who love Keita too, also Ako & Riko are NBR. They aren't that much legitimate.
The ugly fatty hairy piss fetish thing called Miharu on the other hand is ruining the manga.

>Sensei got a sister who love Keita too,
I would be fine if her character arc quirk was Keita teased and banging her sister behind Sensei's back, but it's not even that, Mikazuki's just a very side character who rarely does anything and it's all about Sensei.

We have this vapid sensei love story with a girl that barely does nothing and Keita that's suddenly becoming more and more of a fucking chicken normalfag.

>to be continued

No?

He meant to say about teacher and Keita relationship.

This fucking manga is dragging for way too long.

Best girl.

I thought their relationship already ended in the raws?

No, now it's time for Keita to start dating Piss and leaving the sensei alone. Remember, senseis and cakes never win anything.

It's still dragging along. Like everything about her.

Piss-chan fag here. Will I finally get my day in the sun?

They're chasing after her to get rid of any misunderstandings.

Next chapter should have piss action.

What misunderstanding? That they have both decided to break up because he's too immature to give Sensei the comfort and trust she needs and she's too old to ever have a relationship ever again?

they should just have sex ffs. im not reading this shti for drama cmon

The latest raw chapter has a toilet scene involving her.

Right here we have the kind of people who misinterprets everything the author is throwing at you, may it be on purpose or not, and at the end of the day complain that IchigoXRukia didn't happen.

HE HATES IT

I'm pretty sure this series will have indecisive/harem ending.

Sensei needs to end for piss to get her chance.

This fucking family

He got cucked by a video game

I like how all the other teachers left. Do they know about their relationship? I can't remember.

You're all getting baited again. KissxSis will end with a harem ending. That was virtually confirmed a long time ago in the chapter where his sisters and Sensei took turns kissing him. That was the entire point of that chapter. His dad even referred to it directly as a harem. Just masturbate and stop worrying about the plot.

>Will author pull the predictable Ako card with Riko as the sidebitch?

You know he will. Everyone that reads manga know how this things roll.

But I guess it will happen like with Niekoi, everyone being mad even when it was obvious since the beginning.

In very rare ocasions the ending of a romcom surprises you but in 99'9% of cases you can know how it ends since minute one.

How the fuck is this shit still running? Do nips really eat this garbage?

>You're all getting baited again. KissxSis will end with a harem ending.

Fuck out Momo before you get rekt again.

Is there any chance at all for another OVA? Also how cute is this Ako-nee? Do you think she gets in this position for other activities?

Sensei's little sister should win

Would be a nice surprise

I'm still rooting for Ako.

Though the only reason i keep reading this is pee fetish.

>Just masturbate and stop worrying about the plot.
Chapter 106, 107 and 108 have 0 fanservice. It's all dialogues and shit about Sensei.

Literally killed the manga.

Disgusting

the sisters and senseis imouto should win

I've been following this and To Love-Ru for years now the ecchi literally does nothing for me anymore. I'm only in it for the plot and this last month has been horrible for both of them.

I dont even read To love ru anymore unless its coloured

beyond heinous my dude

106 has been out for a long time, it just now got translated

Why don't they just fuck? Are japs just all huge sticks in the mud or is this bad writing? No teenage boy in the west has big moral struggles about having sex. Just fuck. Jesus.