So this is the next Evangelion?

So this is the next Evangelion?

Pretty much.

What is their obsession with sex... like all the characters in this anime think about sex and relationships 24/7. Do they not care about literally anything else in their lives... have they no hobbies? Do they not have any interest in their future or in anything other than sexual interactions and relationships?

Seems like such a foreign concept to me. Are the characters in this anime normies? Is that how normies are, thinking about sex and relationships all day everyday?

I'm more baffled by how the girl seems to be on the verge of tears in every ecchi scene and every time she kisses

Yes.

This show is for women.

F L O P
L
O
P

It's male oriented

I ask myself why the girls squeal like pigs as soon as the tip goes inside in every JAV

Do you not masturbate and browse Sup Forums everyday? It's basically the same thing.

So is Evangelion

That's why characters in CGDCT anime are superior, also they enjoy all the other things in their school life, except sex.

Pretty much this

I also watch anime, read manga and play video games.

Its too good for our generation

>Is that how normies are, thinking about sex and relationships all day everyday?

Do you think you're from a different race or species or something holy shit

Why don't anime characters shit?

user is 2D, hes pure as snow!

really makes you think

I also browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Get out.

Try any western show?

> Sup Forums
> Sup Forums
Fuck off cancer

nah, I don't like rotten 3DPD

Unfortunately for you there aren't a lot of rotten 2DPD like Kuzu no Honkai.

People shitting on Kuzu no Honkai for being "normie shit" just prove they are newfag cancer. I've read lots of similar romance manga that nobody would bat an eye at but since this one ia currently airing let's shelf out all the dank memes! Normies get out, reeeee!

Fucking pathetic, wish we could ban stupid kids like that forever. It's a shame since the show/manga is actually really good and worth discussing, unlike the numerous meme threads that retards here seem to be okay with.

These kind of series never get adaptations
So faggots who dont read manga are freaking out

Mugi is the MANkoto of our generation. The moment he attains his desire to see just what kind of disgustingly filthy, utterly depraved cockmongling shit Slut-sensei knows how to do is the day he gets decapitated, though.

>actually really good
Oh god no. It's your standard run-of-the-mill melodramatic shlock with the added bonus of smut.

It's really not good.

Mugi is a cuck but he's also smart enough to bang two chicks to pass the time and cuck the loli

>standard run-of-the-mill
Not possible because its one of the few existing

>melodramatic shlock with the added bonus of smut
That's what makes it good though? I'm a fan of romance/drama/smut and I find Kuzu no Honkai to be really good.

This. It's one of the rare animes that gives both my dick and heart boners. Undisputed AOTS.

>the show/manga is actually really good
No it's not.
>and worth discussing
Yeah, at least threads are hilarious.

>animes

epic post

I like this anime, but each episode i get more depressed. Can someone clarify for me if the guy likes to be a cuck or he's using the girl so the teacher can atribute valor to him

I think the point is that Mugi is in love with Hanabi but he doesn't want to admit it and still clings to sensei because he would feel like betraying his identity otherwise.

Wrong

He still loves sensei, but grows feelings for Honeybee

I'm talking about the current point the manga is at, that's the feeling I get at least.

>NEXT EVANGELION

More like the flop of the year. Only retarded virgin otaku like OP and cucklords can like this trash,this isn't even what normies does on their lifes faggots.

>**4,745位/**4,385位 (***,196 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/03/29 クズの本懐 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
>*17,857位/*17,857位 ○ (***,*98 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/03/29 クズの本懐 1(完全生産限定版) [DVD]

Point still stands

He still loves her, but he also has been thinking about Hana

according to herkz, yeah

Ecchan did nothing wrong.

Really wish shitposters like this would get permabanned.

She actually did but we'll let it fly cause she's a cute grill. She may very well be the worst character in the manga.

Just report and move on, all they're looking for is attention anyway.

It was mentioned in previous threads that it has differend kind of popularity and that it is the most recorded anime or something. Basically, its audience are smart people who prefer not to waste their money on overpriced BDs.

>B-BUT MUH HUGBOX THREADS!

>actually replying
Good job retard

>0 sales
get cucked NTR fags

>Basically, its audience are smart people who prefer not to waste their money on overpriced BDs.

No. The audience that like this are just the retarded permavirgins who can't have a real life and self insert hard as hell on this thinking this is what they want.

BD/DVD ranks helps to see what's the real response from the viewers in general, and as you can see Japan is the one that doesn't like this trash, because is just that, TRASH.

Wester cucklords like you are the ones defending this garbage like it is the most revolutionary series ever seen.

Get a life faggot and stop pretending you know about anime because this isn't even close to be good, even doujins are better than this.

Why don't they just give up and find different people to date.

wew lad, one sure is mad about an allegedly bad anime

It's the moral of the story, give up on your teenage crushes before it gets out of hand.

>No counter arguments

As expected from cucklords, can't even use their brain.

>honeybee
Cute! CUTE!

>cuck this cuck that
Shut up kiddo.

>Virgin fattie being this desperate

Keep going.

As if you offered anything but cuckspamming or sales figures which are as much as null and void as quality arguments since absolute shit dominates in sales years after years.

It's more like the permavirgin otaku can't handle a series that even vaguely realistically handles human emotions and rebound relationships.

>Sales aren't an argument.
Keep telling yourself that, idiot.

>He thinks this is realistic
>He believes this show is giving us a glimpse of human relationships
>Date to shitpost about permavirgin otaku when he's one of them

The joke writes itself. Stay salty about the fact that NOBODY likes this trash except pathetic old farts living in their parent's basement like you.

Real data >>>>>>>>>>>>>> muh appreciation of diz show!

>Every character is unlikable
>Everyone is miserable 24/7
>Having a negative worldview = realistic
>Characters constantly act irrationally because it's "realistic" to be so overwhelmed with emotions all the time that you're literally never able to use your brain
>You're not allowed to dislike it or else you're immature/it's too deep for you/you just want everything to be happy all the time (AKA the Emperor's New Clothes argument)
Definitely the new Evangelion.

>stop liking what I don't like
Geez, stop it kiddo. I don't get why you're so mad.

Using the same pathetic reply again permavirgin?

You're so pathetic.

You sure are so smart and mature with your grade school insults kiddo.

Isn't there enough isekai wish fulfillment garbo for you to jack off or why do you even bother constantly showing up in here?

>get past like 30 chapters of the manga holy shit
>start watching the anime
>realize Sup Forums is already raging the fuck out and it hasn't even really started yet

this is going to be yabai, isn't it?

At this point i think the shitposter is just replying to himself

Because no one else would be dumb enough to bother with him

oh gee didn't know recording things off of tv earns the studios money unlike blueray sales, I'm sure season 2 is already in the works!

How about you read what OP posted then stop wondering why people come in here and shitpost the thread.

Boku no Pico.

Kuzu no pico

Hidden fanfic bridge memes

This show is fun and the threads are funner

>Overrated
>Pretentious
>Slutty female characters
>Feels like an acid trip.
Maybe.

The show is shit but damn the threads are hilarious.

This. There are a shitton of manga like Kuzu no Honkai. Those animeonlyfags are really cancer

I'm always on the verge of tears when near cute girls.

>He thinks he's above normie shaming
Look at this fag and laugh

Teenage years are a time of sexual experimentation. Don't bitch about it just because you missed out

They are obsessed with love, not sex.

I would read this Manga on the commute to work but that fucking cover it has, jesus christ.

>Honeybee

I'm stealing this.

>She may very well be the worst character in the manga.

In terms of what? Plot relevance? Scumminess?

What if the crush, because you didn't try to fight it, worms it's way around you jeart and embeds itself in with barbs

it's a meme anime, and it's favored by reddit, so yeah

Were will we normalfagbros migrate when the season is over? These threads are maximum comfy.

Scumminess

how about you migrate back to reddo?

go back to /fit/ or Sup Forums normie

All she wants is to be loved? Or are you saying her level of emotional blackmail on Hanabi is beyone the pale?

What should I do if I missed out?

No. Sup Forums is my home board and I won't let go of this small haven in a sea of raging autism.

1- the anime will have the same end of the manga.
2- since it's noitamina, audience is more important than BD sales here.

The author is female.
Most Manga written by women tends to be full of NTR and tragedy.

>Do you not masturbate and browse Sup Forums everyday?

A-am I supposed to be doing something else?

Are you fucking insane nigga?

Eva is, in many regards, the best thing this medium had to offer. It's pretty accurate to say that nothing ever will top it.