According to Sup Forums, the person on the left is superior to the person on the right

According to Sup Forums, the person on the left is superior to the person on the right.

Yeah he's a dude

Who would win in a fight?

>According to Sup Forums
it's according to history.

/thread

Stronger, and if the bell curve remains accurate, far more emotionally stable and intelligent as well.

uh, yeah, because men > women

like seriously?

Ahahahaha

Less likely to have massive mental disorders.

>manlets
>men

The world agrees.

>manlet
>man
pick one and only one

Height determines respect

Tall men>tall women>short women> manlets

She is a half Jew who the media been trying to push as the next big super start for years. Her acting is horrible and all she is know is for her hair and controversies about her hideous black hair

I hope some coked up Disney executive rapes them both

He's so fucking cute, I want him to be my bf

It gets worse, check out the soles of his shoes :^)

he's a jew tho

White people on average are the tallest race. I’m 6’3”.

>he's a jew tho

Really? That means he's cut :(

and why would your height have anything to do with this, you're a cuck!

Hurry dur everyone under 6' isn't a man
65% of men aren't men

>t. Manlet

Well he doesnt need to wear heels does he.

In what way is he not?

No man, except myself, is superior to women.

Pretty much all of Hollywood is now. That's why I stopped watching their shitty movie propaganda

She has better legs

>main star and actually white peter Parker
>mutt with heels makes OPs 3” rise

When will they learn?

Superior is an opinion. I think my family is superior to your family, i.e. I like them more.

What rational person doesn't like their own family better than they like other people's families?

They’re both actors. Their whole purpose is to lie and fake, nothing of useful value other than keep the mindless drones entertained until the next major war.

I hate how liberals use entertainment as a scale for anyone being superior to anything. It’s completely subjective and mostly garbage. Black tv is retarded as are black movies, but white liberals wanna be nice and fake and tell you how good they are.

fpbp

Are you made you’re only 4’9”, you little gook dicklet?

shes 6'2 and wearing 3 inch heels...

thats correct

>Jew
He attended a Catholic school in london you dumbfuck

Yes, and he's 5'8.

>65% of men aren't men

More like 85%. 6'+ is uncommon from a global perspective. It's only really Europe and the Anglosphere where you really see it.

hes 6'1

The guy on the left is handsome as fuck and the bitch on the right looks like a Vietnamese tranny

Google disagrees. Show your source.

Here's her parents. This is what she will look like in 10 to 15 years. OP BTFO!!!

This is why you failed history. Mutt.

Will they ever learn, Sup Forums?

2 abominations actually produced her. 2 negatives multiples equals a positive I guess.

>one "le 56% face" managers not to look like a complete mongrel
>guys the mutts are superior

American logic