Linda Wenzel

Linda Wenzel who joined ISIS last year and got caught was just interviewed by German TV.

hooktube.com/watch?v=IBUbHH4FAdg

They say she has a high chance of getting a light sentence in Iraq and returning to Germany.

She should be executed by firing squad for treason at the very least

That dumb cunt shouldn't be allowed back in Europe.

What the fucking fuck, I thought that little whore had her brains shot off by Iraqui execution squad.
Germans are a nations of cucks

Human Grenade

That thing needs to go

>high chance of getting a light sentence in Iraq
Iraq systematically executes anyone involved with ISIS and has no significant economic ties to Germany. She's going to die.

We're in muddy water here, first ISIS is not officially at war with Germany, second she does not have Iraqi citizenship. Honestly she is just a dumb teenager so getting QURANed daily in prison is punishment enough.

Treason? Germany is an muslim country.

What the hell. I thought she was dead.

Don't cuck out Iraq
Don't let this hoe come back to Germany where she will get 0 jail time and be set for life writing books and getting invited to talk shows

death by hanging

>It's to consider whether staying with the IS should be a crime

Holy shit, germans are cucked and retarded. You can join ISIS and come back to live a normal life as long as they can't prove that you were fighting.

Execution for treason. Why is this even a question?

I swear if Germany tries to bring her back you guys are a lost fucking hope.

If the German government allows such traitors to return to Europe we really need to close our national borders. We've already got enough problems as is.

would be nice to hear her try to explain all of this.

I think that minors shouldn't ever face the death penalty though.

No it's not faggot. You turn your back on your comfy first world country to join a terrorist state you cannot expect to simply come back home. She made a choice.

Do what we do and take them out with special forces.

Our SAS make a point of killing all British ISIS members as a #1 priority.

AS A FUCKING PRIORITY

In WW2 we shot traitors without mercy, they are more disgusting than the enemy.

And we wont stop if and when they come back to the UK, if you fought for ISIS and you have returned to the UK, you're dead.

>ISIS is not officially at war with Germany
Actualy it is.
>she does not have Iraqi citizenship
Since when do you have to be part of a nation to be imprisonned by said nation?
>getting QURANed daily in prison
In a woman's prison, hard.

>she is just a dumb teenager
Dumb teens smoke week and have sex early. They don't travel the world to a warzone to get gang banged by jihadis because Mahmoud the cute islamist said he would marry that ugly bitch.

She's getting the pussy pass. I'm beginning to understand why women were kept as property for millennia.

They should havw drone striked her.

She left the safety of a white Western nation and joined a literal apocalyptic terrorist group which she knew was killing tens of thousands of people simply because she craved exotic brown dick. If Germany had any honor, they would revoke her citizenship.

I mean fuck, even Obama passed laws saying the US Government could drop a JDAM on people like that.

Iraqs looking for German giibs. I thought they'd execute the cunt. I'm disappointed.

Ugly German girl goes to Middle East and joins ISIS to get kebab'd? She could have just gone to Berlin

She ought to be beheaded (slowly) desu

Why won't they just execute her already?

This is fake news otherwise we would have much more reports.
For usual males who directly fought for the Islamic State against whomever in Iraq gets tortured and then killed.
A fighter is also being interviewed in that video OP posted.
But yeah. IS supporters and sympathizers should be shot dead right no spot.

Give her a break...by this time, she's nearly been stabbed to death by Iraqi Army dicks...

She is in good hands, dont worry lads

wow what a spoiled brat. it doesnt even look like she has any regrets. in their first meeting she blames her mom for not accepting her being a muslim enough.

I am sure she will get what she deserves.

Actually not.
Fighting or membership within a recognized terrorist organisation can make you lose your citizenship and sentenced to jail for years.

she is the new germany

leafster's right. the minute we stopped executing people for trecheary, the leftists won the culture war

Leaving your nation to join a foreign military force is illegal in most countries.

it's impossible. You can only lose citizenship unless you don't get stateless.

>Our SAS make a point of killing all British ISIS members as a #1 priority.

Do they ? I thought loads of them were allowed back and people were pissed

>tfw I actually remembere when ISIS had groupies on this board

I know german girls are ugly, but jesus christ she broke the shit scale.

glad to see that she's still a Muslima

Mashallah

There is no muddy water, it's a clear message, if you go to fight for ISIS you will be executed, it's that simple

Typical leaf.

Sup Forums likes a winner, and they did pretty well for a while.

she doesnt even say that she regrets joining a group like isis, she just says that she regrets ruining her life by doing that...
dont let her get back to europe

hahahahahaha

LMAO You stupid faggot. This bitch needs to be quarantined for life or put down. No way these fucks should be allowed back into a free society.

I see why she tried to get Muhammad dick, those fucking brows are thicker than a femininist's dildo

Translation:

> The fall into hell's well
> The picture is old, but I love it hahahahaha

S A V A G E

>"I'm gonna go and join an apocalyptic terrorist death cult that sells little girls into sexual slavery"
>oh you poor misunderstood dearie, here here all its forgiven
>"you know I think we should cool it with migration, they are not integrating and lots of people now feel unsafe in their neighborhoods which is backed up by these stats"
>NAZI! NAZI! PUCH HIM! DEPLATFORM HIM! BAN HIM! KILL HIM!
the mind of a liberal.

she is a terrorist. She is no victim. Low IQ. Fat face. --> She needs death penalty or she will commit a terror act for sure.

based Kali poster

>comfy first world country

Hahaha, sure you beta fag.

...also ISIS is a US/Israeli creation for the control of the middle east.

Sup Forums is lately full with soyboys.

The only thing getting back here is the death tape

Are you implying your life isn't incredibly easy? The fuck was the hardest thing you ever had to do? say goodbye to your dying dog? And Isis is not for control. its for destabilization. Israel is afraid for stable middle eastern countries. Also nice buzzword. God some of you krauts are retarded.

G*rmans are mentally ill. Genocide and destruction (of Europe) are literally part of their genetic code.

Are you even traveling? Germany, and i am sure most part of europe, are more and more 3rd world countries. Filled with immorality, feminism, soyboys, low IQ politician fags.

does anyone really care?

>the wenzel family
what's a good English translation for Asis?

iraq confirmed for bro tier

They could have just as easily offed her, but they're choosing to send her home.

Not like Germany will punish her, but still, pretty decent move for Iraq.

>waaaah my life is soooo hard waaaah
>what? do something about it? ummm.... no sweetie

Why are you whining on Sup Forums of all places instead of facebook or instagram.

Are YOU traveling? I completely agree on the rampant degeneracy spreading in europe. But to say germany is a 3rd world country is stupid. We are heading the wrong direction though.

They should have put her down in Iraq, that would have been bro tier. Sending some homicidal roastie traitor home to a mentally ill nation that doesn't know any better is anything but bro tier.

>hungary
>3rd world countries

>But to say germany is a 3rd world country is stupid

The typical european arrogance, just wait and see.

Mooslim "men" like their brides to resemble goats.

I'm unironically rooting for Isis.
they're usefull idiots

Do you even know what thrird world means or youre just throwing out random terms thinking it means poor?

Here, let me give you a quick redpill, retard.

1st world: NATO
2nd world: Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact
3rd world: Members of the unaligned states movement.

>usefull idiots
Honestly, idiots doesn't even begin to describe their fucking IQ.

By not executing her (((they))) are creating an environment where the behavior of "being so guilty about being white that you can move to some exotic country and be happy about terrorism in your home country" is possible.

what we need to find out is who brainwashed her,
let's find out who her history teacher in school was
and by that i mean i believe german school-children are being brainwashed about history

No, the Iraqi Army should ficki ficki her to death.

Watch out Hans , she is still mudslime

Leaf is correct. Whore should be shot in the back of her stupid fucking head long time ago.

> Is allowed back to Germany
> Blows herself up while shouting Allahu Acbar

Oh how glorious it would be. It might be even enough to wake some normies. Please let it happen

Oh wow. Staunch anti muslim here, but this just gave me the coldest of chills.

Based Iraqi Swat

You know Merkel will give her a medal and she will make a ton of shekels on the book/talk curcuit

kek

Are you implying mudslimes can create stable societies in the Middle East?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking neo-Nazis. As brainwashed as ever. Christians have been fighting against Islam for over a thousand years when it begun its invasion. Islam was responsible for the entire collapse of the Middle East centuries ago with their invasions against the Byzantine empire.

Oh let me guess...Christianity is just Judaism right? Christianity was the thing that built your decaying civilization, now dying due to an influx of rapefugee mudslimes let in by "tolerant" secular SJW's who have opposed Christianity for years and constantly enforced methods to censor it alongside Christian opinions.

It's because of these fags that we have transgendered kids, gay pride and other degeneracy because atheistfags and secular folk started BAAAAAW'ing to the governments. Russia has seen this though which is why they just shut these protesters down.

personally i'm going to say forgive her,
it could be any of our own daughters getting brainwashed in school
at the end of the day you have to respect her for taking up arms in what she believed in, (most of us here will/would)
but who brainwashed her????????????
that is the question

Her chromosome level is over 9000!!!

further to this i propose that german schools are teaching a version of history that makes germans not only ashamed of themselves and their ancestors,
well actually thats all

>They say she has a high chance of getting a light sentence in Iraq and returning to Germany.

no shit.
iraq is still an islamic country.
she is going to look good since she converted and obeyed her husband.
plus merkle wants her unharmed to parade her after her reprogramming.

Maisie NEIN