IQ is environmental

if IQ is purely environmental, then why don't all whites have genius IQ? or better question, why doesn't everyone just get a genius iq since there's no biological factors limiting iq then it should be possible simply to acquire a genius iq.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_intelligence
psycnet.apa.org/fulltext/2000-15413-003.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>there's no biological factor

Are you retarded?

minorities believe whites are geniuses because of the environment when really it is them being borderline retarded

if IQ is genetic, why am i so much smarter than my fellow brownies?

education is a factor as much as genetics

If you have a sports car, but if you don't fill it with gas it's going no where

But if you have a Moped, it doesn't matter how much gas you have, it will always have a shit top speed
just to be clear, by Moped I mean niggers

No amount of education is gonna make a retard ever as smart as a normal person

>abbos

that's....what I just said

so all you have to do is go to school and eat breakfast and you too can have 145IQ?

no fuck you faggot.

Jesus fucking Christ

the clarification was not enough lol

Sternum punch that sloot

You did kind of imply they have equal importance. Obviously genetics is the more important factor.

It's not just IQ, whites behave very differently from blacks. Why? I don't know.

Black people can have IQ's, just like White people can have low IQ's aswell. This board is filled with Low IQ white people if you want an example.

no one says iq's of different amounts exist. i'm saying, as many of my fellow skeptics are, that iq is environmental. and from this we can conclude that people can acquire a genius iq through diet and lifestyle, etc. because there's little to no genetic basis to iq

Cause the number of times you get a certain gene copy is random. Think of it like fireworks and some will explode really big and some will be duds, but the actual potential is the particular powders used. Brownie intelligence is unreliable at best.

>morons on pol ain't heard of the Flynn effect
>still think iq is about race
>kek

>the Jewess is a Tribal bioweapon…there will always be a seductive jewess
-Georges Valois

overall expression of your ability is environmental however feeling comfortable is a big part of that so it helps a lot if you are around people who are familiar to you.

>never heard of a bell curve

Gonna steal this analogy.

>if

Stop posting the uggo mole-faced jew, please.

btw money is genetic. that's why people have different amounts of money

No. This is Emmy country

>face moles
insta-trash

genetics give you a range or spectrum of potential which varies with each human phenotype. environment changes the level people end up in that range.

The only sensible comment in this cancerous thread.

Something tells me you're studying bio or psych...

IQ Correlations:

Same person (tested twice) .95
Identical twins—Reared together .86
Identical twins—Reared apart .76
Fraternal twins—Reared together .55
Fraternal twins—Reared apart .35
Biological siblings—Reared together .47
Biological siblings—Reared apart .24
Biological siblings—Reared together—Adults .24
Unrelated children—Reared together—Children .28
Unrelated children—Reared together—Adults .04
Cousins .15
Parent-child—Living together .42
Parent-child—Living apart .22
Adoptive parent–child—Living together .19

"Intelligence testing". Google Books. Retrieved 6 October 2016.
IQ Testing 101, Alan S. Kaufman, 2009, Springer Publishing Company, ISBN 978-0-8261-0629-2, pages 179-183

Yes boy, Alan KAUFMAN has a book on google to back you up!

IQ is genetic in capability to learn and the rest is what you learn.

People think someone with 160 IQ is a genius but you can have an idiot with 160 and a smart person with 160. The difference being is the smart one is book learned whereas the "idiot" just has not learned anything from books (or amount of the smart one). If the idiot 160 chose to, they could easily learn the same material.

i have 140
its labeled as genius

intelligence is entirely genetic. Everyone could become geniuses in two generations if they cross bred with sperm from a genius.

In fact I'm surprised people don't do this more - crossbreeding with genius sperm is the ticket out of grinding poverty and despair.

very principled racist

wow so its both environmental and genetic
alert the press

book learned is not intelligence, it just makes a good impression because you're parroting intelligent things

I´ve spent 3 hours correcting an IQ test today in my job (WAIS-III for those who work in mental health services).
If you think those only measure global IQ, ignore enviroment or cultural differences you don´t know how wrong you´re.

>because there's little to no genetic basis to iq
Estimates between 40% to 80% seems quite a lot even in the most pessimistic case. That is backed by various studies

If your not trolling youd like this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environment_and_intelligence

psycnet.apa.org/fulltext/2000-15413-003.html

>moron thinks the Flynn Effect is biological

That bitch is slightly less ugly than Ms. Emma.

god I HATE that fugly CUNT

Wrong. IQ is a measure of your intellectual potential and has nothing to do with "book smarts." That's a nigger argument used to explain why their average IQ is so low. You can easily determine someone with a 160 IQ regardless of education. I'm 135 and when I see a kid in the 160 range I know immediately. I'm obviously more educated then they are but I can tell they process abstract concepts faster than I did when I was their age.

>unable to spot obvious loaded question in favor of IQ being genetic

Sup Forums never ceases to undermine IQ being genetic argument with its users

your not wrong. People that are naturally smarter do earn more than stupid nogs