Jews

I know it sounds weird, but does anybody else feel a weird sense of connection with the jews?
It seems as if Sup Forums and the jews are the only two people in the world who arent NPCs, like were the only concious people in this fucked up clown world.
I feel a weird sort of comradery with the individual jews I meet that I just dont feel when I talk to chinks or niggers, like we both understand that we are each others eternal enemy and not one other person on earth undertstands how bloody this silent war really is.
Its almost like how the happy merchant meme humanizes the jews in an ironic way
Im not saying anything like "le based jews", but I feel a twisted sort of stockholm syndrome connection to them. Am I going crazy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sm5dMBs7PDQ
youtu.be/QS0oXXJCbdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you me?
Its like a weird symbiotic relationship weve got. Like batman and the joker. Yin/yang.

Why do Americans love kikes so much ?

You're not alone.

The thing with Jews is that they do deserve the stereotype of being smart. If 10% of the population really is the only ones that can be considered to have the power to rise up above the others (one way or another), then the Jews fully fit into that and they know it.

That's why they target whites and Asians, because they know that we are the only ones capable of producing such people in large quantities relative to other races. Their intelligence and foresight is admirable even while their empathy, morality, and goals are not.

That's because the Jews are only special because they keep the secrets of consciousness secret.

The only people in America that support Israel is evangelical christians and neocons. The media tricks people into thinking all of America supports Israel and with internet shilling on every possible website it's hard to break throug hthat narrative.

MOST of America doesn't support Israel.

This place is crawling with both self-hating Jews and self-loving Jews. The Israeli posters absolutely milk their celebrity status here by referring to us as "goyim" and posting merchant memes.

because they learn about jews through personal experience, not Sup Forums

i ask this everyday. i honestly think its bc both our flags are been shown touching on tv a lot.

No I just feel brutal hated whenever I interact with one

How do you know when you're interacting with a Jew?

I feel this feel. "Normalfags" are our "goyim"; we both thrive on not being known for who we are. It's a weird feel, man.

I'm in a super Jewey major and you just hear about it, that and you can easily tell by their name and face

It's because we're the only two groups in the western world that are aware of the race-war and what's really happening.

But it's normal to have a kind of camaraderie with your enemy. Same thing happened to the crusaders and many adopted aspects of muslim culture they found beneficial. Evola wrote about this phenomenon in The Metaphysics of War.

thats what I was trying to get at. Mike Enoch calls it the "jew nazi cycle." The white man needs an enemy so we can strive for greatness and greater development, and at the same time the jewish identity is literally founded on being shoah'd. Without whites in the world and a persecution complex, jews are nothing, they just fade out of existance and take their sandnigger bible with them, and I think its the same kindof relationship that whites have with jews.

>"oh gawd I need a schvitz I have bad gaz from the airplane food, I think it might not have been kosher."

The only Connection I want with a Jew is my fist breaking his nose with a hard punch.

Source on the left pic?
Also JIDF please go

Just started reading evola, bout to move on to metaphysics of war since it looks like a short read.
Anyways, it seems as though jews are like the indigo pill- the higher up jews are well aware of every single "redpill", and they use their enlightenment for a nefarious reason, or for them a moral reason. White people would probably represent the rest of pic related and pol would be the iron pill

Dont know I just saved it, id guess it looks like an egyptian/ assyrian artwork.

Fire up an extra oven for OP

I'd say Sup Forums is more of the brown pill, with the exception of siding with the Jews.

I dont even know what to say im not jewish. What do you want me to do take a pic of my nose or something? Im entirely white( if pol counts potato niggers as white)

Powerful

I am in another thread. Does anyone have the image showing slave ship ownership?

here you go breh

See these girls?
>ugly dumpy fat cow
>"my eyes say how much I love sucking dick"
>"I'm pretty but I still like sucking dick"
Jewish women look like these, they fall into a motif. Except their hair is naturally curly, usually.

Jewish guys have curly hair, big noses, big round eyes and glasses. Sloped back foreheads. They tend to be very awkward and skinny if tall, and if short they seem like huge douchebags who are insecure about it.

"The virgin" from Chad and the virgin is based upon the typical nerdy Jewish loser typified by Woody Allen. He's a slender faggot obsessed with some pretty WASP girl whose life is filled with inner pain and tries to use devilish trickery to get into her pants.

Jews complain about everything all the fucking time and their voices are oddly high pitched for how oddly deep they are. They have this kind of "new york accent" that sounds vaguely italian but also like they're whining. The girls sound completely bitchy like total fucking cunts. The Jewish men are like feminine and the Jewish women are like masculine.

Their names are stereotypical bible names, usually, and their last names tend to be German, Polish, or male first names from the bible. Then there's ones like Cohen/Levin which just mean they're Levites.

youtu.be/Sm5dMBs7PDQ

0:50 this comedian mocks the Jewish whine perfectly. Also it's incredible that these retards can't tell one of their own, assuming this isn't staged.

Congrats you now have Jewdar

also Im jewish and i gave you a redpill so pls dont shoah me

>evangelical christians

conversos or jew+chrisitan

I dislike the Jew very much. I do not wish to interact with them, I do not wish to be around them, I wish very much to step on their faces.

Besides this I have no issues with them.

Stele in some Egyptian city commemorating Ramses II's victory over the (((Sea Peoples))). The Sea Peoples collectively referred to the Minoan coastal and island cities that hadn't been overtaken by Hellenic Mycenean types as well as the allied Canaanite kingdoms, Israel/Philistia/Judea/Phoenicia/Aram/Edom/Moab.

It's a carving of a slave they captured from one of the tribes of the Sea People army and armada they defeated.

lol the amazing racist looks 10X more jewy than any of the jews in this video and im pretty certain hes a goy

>t. Shlomo

i have to work with a lot of them, and as much as i can hate them, at the end of the day i realize im stuck with em. might as well get on as best as i can.

His name is Ari Shaffir

>It seems as if Sup Forums and the jews are the only two people in the world who arent NPCs, like were the only concious people in this fucked up clown world.
Probably not far from the truth. Look up p-zombie.

Life is too short to hate Jews. To life!

Зa нa вaш дa poвиa heaven's bless you both нaздpoвиa to your health and may we live together in peace!

Watch the (((Howard Stern))) gameshow "Guess Who's the Jew!" It's not that hard to figure out who Schlomo is.

I mean yeah, some Jews are really easy to detect but there are still some who don't fit the usual stereotypes or aren't dead giveaways. It's pretty hard to detect some crypto-Jews.

Well technically a crypto-Jew openly professes to be Christian or something. And mischlings and second degree mischlings can look and act very goyisch.

t. brainlet that can't understand thread subject and says something entirely unrelated like it's an important contribution

Who's that hottie in the upper left corner in the photo frame with an Israeli flag?

It's either Merenptah's victory stela or an inscription of Ramesses III's victories on one of the interior columns of the Medinet Habu temple in Thebes.

Samefag

got this from a normie friend group chat

Because they're God chosen people.

fuck should i know saw this pic on Sup Forums
point is they're so mixed with everything so there really isn't distinctive look anymore

Bobby Fischer's "Notes on the Jew"

youtu.be/QS0oXXJCbdg

Jews are anti-social, destructive, intolerant, mean-spirited, deceitful, et cetera. They wish to destroy, rule and kill, rob whoever gets in their way. To facilitate them getting what they want, they have developed a perverted, unnatural, destructive, evil lifestyle.

Even though they live off the non-Jews as parasites, they still hate them and wish to destroy them. Jews hate nature and the natural order, because it’s pure and beautiful, and also because it’s bigger and stronger than they are, and they feel that they can not fully control it. Nature’s beauty and harmony stands in stark contrast to their squalidness and ugliness, and that makes them hate it all the more.

Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans. The anti-human Jew hates and wants to destroy all non-Jews. He will also destroy even other Jews who are less destructive and evil than he is, if they get in his way.

Apparently, the wickedness of the Jew is genetically based. Jews are destroyers. They are anti-humans. By the act of circumcision, the Jew shows his hatred towards nature and the natural order. By this bloody, cruel, senseless act, he shows his cruelty and sadism, and that he will stop at nothing to obtain his ends. Surely the Jews are also behind the Islamic circumcision, which serves as an ideal cover and distraction from their own wickedness in this regard.

Jews are truly anti-human and anti-nature. Jews are intensely selfish, intolerant and anti-social, et cetera. They are full of hate, greed, malice, et cetera. Naturally, other people, i.e. the non-Jews, don’t like being bulldozed aside, robbed and murdered by the Jews, and will sooner or later resist. That is where the lies and deceit of the Jews come into place.

thats because we have become the jews, in order to destroy them

Im not samefagging, but that post seems as though it was meant to frame me as samefagging.
Trust me ive gotten pretty good at same fagging, and im not doing it right now.

because we are the only civilized group on the enemy side.
and we are on the enemy side because you wont let us be white

Alright, but after the race war, you head on down to Israel, or else.

but bobby fischer was jewish?

Yes some Jews blend in really well

He's definitely not same fagging.

Yes.

Bobby Fisher is the definition of self-hating Jew

im fine with that, i just wanna fight in the race war and ill be out of your way

kek i will fucking kill you you smart ass nigger bitch

We don't want to Shoah you. We just want you to go back to where you belong. In the oven, I Mean Israel! Yes, Israel! That is exactly where you're going, nowhere else! No Freudian slips here!

I love impregnating ugly Hasidic whores cuming in those chosen wombs with gallons of my goy cum it's amazing ISRAEL SEND MOAR CHOSEN PUSSYS!!!!!

>weird sense of connection with the jews?
>t. jew
yes

We need more Jews who speak the truth. I totally respect that.

>The thing with Jews is that they do deserve the stereotype of being smart

They possess a certain kind of cunning that seems to only become effective when implemented in a malevolent fashion. There exist more than one type of intelligence, and I'm not alluding to 'emotional' or 'physical' intelligence. It is my opinion that there two main categories of real intelligence which coincide with the hemispheres of the brain, creative and analytical. Due to the higher concentration of Neanderthal blood in the kike, they seem to specialize in an ambush style of predation which may or may not derive from their relatively high neanderkike heritage. This might also be the source for the eternal enmity between the white race {cro-magnon} and the neanderkike

Read this.

It's time for white people and jewish people to stop fighting each other. We must breed with each other and become unified as one people. We will rule over the goyim forever after taking this holy sanctimony, thanks be to G-d.

Sorry jewboy but that ship sailed a long time ago. In the end, there can be only one.

>Apparently, the wickedness of the Jew is genetically based.
Says a lot about you, Bobby.

Only aristocrat white DNA is allowed to mix with Jewish DNA. There is a huge difference.

Nah that's fucking Sumerian.

>you won't let us be white.
because you're not.
keksimusmaximus.jpg

this. we must stop the fighting to recognize the real threat, niggers spics and genetically engineerd chinks

even though white is a stupid word, jews are technically just inside of the "white" genetic cluster along with south italians and greeks.

>this isn't white according to Sup Forums

if we can be whites, no one will be whites!
opengatesforTyroneandAchmed.jpg

I thought neanderthals were in europe?

Lagash Enannatum II, King of Sumer, ca. 2370 BC.

Temple carving from Lagash, near modern day al-Shatrah, Iraq.

Most people here don't even know what Israel is. The ones that do are the boomers Christians and even they couldn't find it on a map.

Nice digits but Ironmarch are white niggers.

Only Maronites and Anglos are white.

If your ancestors don't hail from Albion or Lebanon, you ain't white. Shqiptar need not apply.

They are a worthy adversary. I can't help but respect them. I hate them so much. And yet I want to wake up next to one after dumping a load in him.

He didn't just so happen to be Jewish, did he? Kinda' hoping he was!

*her

Already tried to do it peacefully, and got a knife in the back for the trouble.

semites all look more or less the same, jews are just white skinned but have the same facial features.

The term ‘white’ isn’t stupid. It’s highly accurate in light of the various genetic/cultural matrices found within humanity as a group. Using the word ‘white’ unites a single genetic/cultural matrix under a single descriptor. “White” simply means descendant of‘’indigenous peoples of Europe’. The Khazar ancestors of the Ashkenazim are a tribe of indigenous Europeans. I would argue that the Ash-nazis are a subset of white people, but their obscene hatred for the rest of the family kinda makes them the black sheep but not the scapegoat.

Yeah, but the range of the neanderthal extended into the ME, which is where their last remnants hid out.

THIS I HAD THIS THOUGHT THE EXACT OTHER DAY

they are our only competitor, keeping us on our tows. we need them they need us

We need them the way we need a terminal case of cancer.

>batman and the joker.
This. batman always refuses to kill joker,finish him off once and for all.

sometimes I'll be watching propaganda and just smirk at the absurdity of it. like on American Horror Story when the white gang cold clocks the black guy when reality is black on white violence is what's common. you can almost picture the Jew writing the scene laughing gleefully like a child as he brainwashes the masses.

Caucasians look more or less the same, facially. Snow niggers look kind of chinky, true, but curry niggers don't start looking chinky until the Nepalese border. Hell even though Somalis are worse than niggers their facial structure looks Caucasian.

Jericho skulls ca. 7,500 BC. He may be dead and his skull may be plastered and painted but his jimmies are unrustled.

I can honestly say, as a Southerner, the last two generations of my family never once spoke about Jews or knew one Jew, except for at charity things. I only knew about them from Holocaust movies and books at school, and didn't even know many lived in America or were still alive. I remember seeing School Ties on HBO and being upset that whites would treat another white guy like that based on his religion. It didn't make sense, really. I was literally incensed by that movie.

Then I moved to a city full of Jews, but I still didn't know it. I had safety goggles on, where if I heard someone was Jewish, I'd tune it out, same as someone saying they were Catholic. But slowly I began to see patterns, almost subconsciously, it literally gave me anxiety in my late teens, that even though some kids looked white, theyd joke about whites in a weird way, almost like wiggers except they were preps. I hated Christianity, because I associated with it idiots and George W Bush. Ironically I hated Christianity, Texas and even spoke out against white Conservatives because I thought neocons were white people.

What woke me up was that the same white young people I was around, very smart too, well read to the max, who thrashed Christians at any chance, slowly revealed they weren't atheists, they began following followed Shabbot. They'd think it was hilarious I didn't give af about Israel. Then, like, five at one time announced they were going to Israel for free. Bragged about it. I perked up around then. When they came back they werent white so much anymore, they were Jews. They were dicks, hyper political. Hated Muslims, but hated white "rednecks" in the US for being "racist" and "owning slaves." I remember I wanted to watch Bad Santa on TV, and one of them was convinced I was patronizing him. I didn't understand. He started watching, then laughed a lot and apologized, said he thought I was being "kinda racist, cause I'm Jewish."

So most Americans are asleep at the wheel

This is classic Joodoo. She's trying to cast a spell on me bros.

protip: it's usually JIDF that start the

>[insert white tribe here]
>white

Divide and Conquer has proven to be an effective tactic, but using the same strategy over and over again rarely preserves its efficacy, unfortunately for them.

shatner is honorary white, at least recently

Seems relevant...