Islam thread

Main difference with Christianity:
>We believe Jesus is a Prophet and the Messiah, but he is not the son of God. Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses are Prophets in addition to Mohamed being the last one.

>We believe there is only one God, not three.

>We do not believe God is a kind of human in the clouds. He is an entity which has created the Universe, has no beginning and no end, is unique, has no sons or parents, has full power on the whole Universe, and has full-knowing of everything that happens in this Universe. We don't represent God because it is impossible to imagine a physical representation of Him.

>We don't believe in Jesus to be sacrificed to save mankind and its sins. Everybody is responsible for its own acts and pays for its own sins.

>Every human is born free of sins instead of Christians believing that we are all sinners since day 1.
If you have any question, please go ahead!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_flags
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology#Minor_signs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Every single human being is a child of God

Islam is the future of Europa. Islam will cleanse the jewish menace and bring about the fourth reich caliphate.

Clearly you know nothing about Christianity. The Godhead is not 3 god. Just three forms of ONE God.

Saying we are children of God is quite blasphemous as God has no children.
We are just God's creation. We are all equal and love those who are righteous/God-fearing, the God-conscious, those who do what their Creator asked them to do and refrain from what He prohibited them from doing.

islam was formed and created by Jews....islam is a pagan religion if you can even call it a religion it was formed by jews as a sort of experiment.....it is pagan worshipping hence they worship not a real god but a moongod which is basically worshipping lucifer the enlightened one....muslims also break the 10 commandments of god by idolising ...they idolize moHAMmed...their god is a moon god which they gave him the name allah...when every other faith doesnt give their god a name.....the islamic world turkish flag and whole of the islamic world is a star and moon crescent....their temples of worship which are mosques have little moons the islamic moon crescent on top of the minarets of their mosques again using symbols to worship their moon god in top of their temples.....when theyre fasting in ramadan....they break their end of fast depending on the moon......they cant deny this but they will...and because you expose how false islam is...its actually a jewish religion...these islamic cockroaches will then try and kill you to show they are...."the religion of peace".....

So Jesus is the son of God, but also God himself?
Then why does he pray to the Father (so in other words to himself?):

>John 17 New King James Version (NKJV)

>Jesus Prays for Himself
>17 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, 2 as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should[a] give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. 4 I have glorified You on the earth. I have finished the work which You have given Me to do. 5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.

>blasphemous
You have to understand, and I mean no disrespect, but religion is a MAN MADE creation to try and EXPLAIN God. No Religion has a monopoly on what God is or isn't. God is above all religions. Humans made religions as a way to try and define God, but a religion cannot constrain God.

>islam is created by jews
>one of the first groups killed by muslims was a jewish tribe.

lol.

What does this flag say? And what do you know about jewish eschatology and the prophecy that you will be all jews once the maschiah arrives?

Explain me Islam's vision of trinity being equivalent to three Gods.
And refute me the transubstantiation of trinity.

Also:
Why is Islam such a failure to eradicating lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationship from Ummah?
How can you criticise any other pagan or Scripture's nations for this when the Land of Two Holy Mosques are ruled by closeted faggots in KSA palaces and in neighbouring countries?

Are you high?

We don't worship the moon and we don't worship Muhammed. Only God, which cannot be represented.
Moon and star flags are quite recent (17th century): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_flags

Fuck off OP. You don't belong here, or in France for that matter.

REmove kebob

TAKBIR! ISLAM IS THE TRUTH. ONLY EVIL PEOPLE HATE IT. THERE IS NO GOD WORTHY OF WORSHIP BUT GOD!

>flag
What's the best N-african country in your opinion?

Islam a cult. high level of inbreeding. eventually will die out.

I mean it is blasphemous in Islam.
Well, concerning religion being made-man, this is your interpretation while I believe that God has send messengers and Muhammed got Quran which is God's Word. This also happened with Moses with the Torah and Jesus with the Gospel before human start forging the initial message.

Are you a kind of agnostic?

Beep Beep ! !

You obviously dumb and dont understand & add your own fake text in. Snowflake

I don't know what I am. I believe in God and I think there is UNIVERSAL truths. I don't think a book should tell you how to live your life. I think the books are for controlling people.

Your answer wasnt even an amswer dumb islamic cockroach.

Judaism was here way before islam was "FORMED".

Muslims have lost to Israel in every war in history. They should curse their worthless Allah and dig up Mohammad's remains instead.

R
E
M
O
V
E

Islam is so fucking cool desu

>has no sons or parents
You believe in the Old Testament right? This speaks of a Messiah that will come later

The difference between Christianity and Judaism, is that Christians believe Jesus was this messiah, Jews believe Jesus was a false prophet.

Do Muslims believe Muhammad is that Messiah?

No fucking Mahdi / Erdogan

>x is God
>y is God
>z is God
>there is only one God
total nonsense

I'm waiting

>>We believe there is only one God, not three.

then why do you worship a fucking meteor in a black cube

Ok tell me if I got this right

While in christianity there's a "child-parent" relationship, in islam mankinds relationship to god is a "servant-master" relationship

And cause massive dysgenics leading to low IQ, inbreeding, rape, etc, wow, sounds so European.

if i was to become muslim, would i have to cut ties to my family? what would happen to my tattoos? would i have to remove them?

Jesus is specially refered to as Al-Masih (meaning the Messiah). The Mahdi is another (yet unknown) actor of the End Times, and the Jesus/Mahdi pair is to be associated with spiritual authority and temporal power, as is described in Rene Guenon's book.

No its the same.. was the same.
Western society has redefined a Father's position over son.

Muslims are devil worshippers who also engage in idolatry, praying to a black cube like Satanist jews. (although Muslims do not understand this, which is different from jews, who know they are worshipping the devil)
Also you are wrong in your statements, the Quran says that Jesus is the word of god (logos) and the spirit of god.
Go ask your imam if the world was created by the word of god.
Jesus created life from nothing by breathing life into clay according to the Quran.
Jesus even resurrected dead people according to the Quran.

Mohammed was possessed by the devil himself and even he believed at the beginning that it was the devil who took control of him, that's how the Quran was created.
But not even Satan himself can fully deny the power and glory of god.

You will go to hell and burn there for all eternity like your ancestors if you do not convert.

I thought Islam believed Jesus was just one of many prophets

Nobody gives a fuck what you believe, satan worshiper.

I notice you're not even living in a fucking islamic country.

Gee, I wonder why.

The Mahdi of Muslims is the same as the Antichrist for Christianity.

They can't help themselves; they couldn't knock the deity of Jesus Christ down to nothing levels. So they call him the messiah, but meaning only leader; they say he was virgin born, unlike their pedo leader, and they say he ascended alive into heaven, again unlike their pedo leader.

All you need to know about Islam is that their countries average about 70 IQ and they're hopelessly inbred.

Why do you think we don't know about Islam and taqiyya, cube worshiper?

Just like most things, they stole from the bible what they wanted in their book. And yes, they changed the antichrist from being evil to being one of Jesus' allies. They invented another evil character and say that Jesus and this al Mahdi fight against that evil man.

In muslim countries.

>if i was to become muslim, would i have to cut ties to my family?

No, you have to honor your parents. Even if they are not muslim.

>what would happen to my tattoos? would i have to remove them?

When you become Muslim, all your previous sins as non Muslim are forgiven. If I was you, I would probably get them removed though.

>No, you have to honor your parents. Even if they are not muslim.

Spotted the Jew.

>All you need to know about Islam is that their countries average about 70 IQ and they're hopelessly inbred.
they're also winning

I think a reformed Islam could be extremely powerful, don't you?

There is no God than Allah and Muhammed is his messenger. Basically the sentence you have to recite to be Muslim.

>And what do you know about jewish eschatology and the prophecy that you will be all jews once the maschiah arrives?

We believe Jesus is the Messiah, that he is not dead (never killed in fact) and will come back during the end of times to lead the Muslims.

If you want to know more about the signs of the end of the world in Islam. There are minor signs and major signs: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology#Minor_signs

Among the minor signs, you have (non exhaustive):
>The loss of honesty, and authority put in the hands of those who do not deserve it.
>The loss of knowledge and the prevalence of religious ignorance.
>Increase in pointless killings
>The spread of riba (usury, interest), zina (adultery, fornication), and the drinking of alcohol.
>Jews fighting Muslims.
>Nomads will compete in the construction of very tall buildings.
>Women will appear naked despite their being dressed.
>Wild animals will communicate with humans, and humans will communicate with objects.
>Trade will become so widespread that a woman will help her husband in business.
>A man will obey his wife and disobey his mother, and treat his friend kindly while shunning his father.
>Muslims shall fight against a nation who wear shoes made of hair and with faces like hammered shields, with red complexions and small eyes.
(this happened with the Mongols)

Major ones:
>The false messiah—anti-Christ, Masih ad-Dajjal
>The return of Isa (Jesus), from the fourth sky, to kill Dajjal.
>Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj (Gog and Magog)
>A huge black cloud of smoke will cover the earth.
>Dabbat al-ard, or the beast that will come out of the ground to talk to people.
>The sun will rise from the west.
>Three sinkings of the earth
>The second blow of the trumpet will be sounded.

Also:
>Mecca will be attacked and the Kaaba will be destroyed.

Winning what? The incest pedophile poverty games?

REMOVE

>reformed Islam

No such thing is even possible. ISIS is Islam; al Baghdadi and crew are doing exactly what Mohammad and crew did.

>We believe Jesus is the Messiah, that he is not dead (never killed in fact) and will come back during the end of times to lead the Muslims.

Satan told Mohammad that 600 years later.

Why do you believe satan?

>reformed
Nice try satan.

He is one of many prophets, yet holds a significant role in the history of mankind, which is why he harbors a special title (the Messiah), and is said to come back at the End Times, where humankind will be at its lowest, to usher a new golden age and get rid of the (((filth))).

He is as special for you christians as he is for us muslims, the only difference being that we call him the Son of Mary, while you call him the Son of God.

the game of nations. This world is likely going to be Islamic in just a few generations. They're making gains everywhere

>If you want to know more about the signs of the end of the world in Islam.

You mean the signs of the end times stolen from the bible by your murderous psychotic pedophile?

They will tell you all kinds of nice things now but you will have to cut ties with your family and friends.
This is how you can actually see best that they are lying to you.
They are Semites doing Semite things like lying and tricking people where ever they think they can get away with.

Could you answer my question, since OP is a hopeless faggot

You're a coward, and a fool. You will see what happens to these inbred pedophiles when they rise against Israel.

Tell me what your gripe with what you view Islam is, maybe we can shed some light on this matter.

im glad i wouldnt have to cut ties to family.
it seems family is pretty important in islam.
i may have to visit my local mosque for a chat to find out more

>Explain me Islam's vision of trinity being equivalent to three Gods.
>And refute me the transubstantiation of trinity.

?

>Why is Islam such a failure to eradicating lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationship from Ummah?
>How can you criticise any other pagan or Scripture's nations for this when the Land of Two Holy Mosques are ruled by closeted faggots in KSA palaces and in neighbouring countries?

Because there is a difference between having corrupt political leaders and Islam. We do not have a church or an central organisation. You speak directly with God and you don't need a priest or something like that. So talking about KSA rulers is not very relevant.

Morocco or Tunisia. Egypt might be good but I believe there are many political troubles in this moment.

a 1 billion people cult

>1.5 billion Muslims
>50 Muslim majority countries
>land area larger than all of North America, or Europe
>population exploding everywhere

they are going to win probably

What's surprising about that? Most people who have existed throughout history burn in hell for all eternity because god hates them.
You believe you are safe because you follow a guy who robbed caravans, stole, had an incestuous relationship and personally slaughtered hundreds of people?

Also god obviously hates your people just like the jews, that's why he is punishing you again and again while our people rule the world and have everything.

Sage.

To make it simple. Islam means submission to God and His laws.

God send Moses with the Torah to Jews. The initial message was similar to what current Islam is. So basically these first Jews are Muslims for us.

Time goes and people start modifying the initial message of God (in fact they needed just Moses to be out for 40 days before Jews start worshipping a golden calf.

God send new Prophets and Messengers in the meantime.

God send Jesus to Jews again with the Gospel. Here again the initial message was similar to what Islam currently is. Time goes and people start modifying the initial message (see for example the first Council of Nicaea in 325. They mixed the original message with Roman paganism which resulted in the current Christianism).

God sent a last Messenger (Muhammed) with Quran. It is the last revelation and so far the Quran has been identical (not even one letter changed) since its revelation.

No the Messiah in islam is Jesus. He wasn't killed, is currently in the sky and will come back to Earth to kill the anti-christ.

it was rather simple question: explain me Islam's vision why holy trinity of Christianity is considered to be equivalent of three Gods?
And explain me why God all mighty that has created you and our surroundings cannot trans-substantiate between different entities such as carnation of flesh and divine being?

> you don't need a priest or something like that
Then what are imams and their task in Ummah supposed to be? Why do you think Christians cannot speak directly to God?
> there is a difference between having corrupt political leaders and Islam
That doesn't answer my questions, so I'll ask them again:
Why is Islam such a failure to eradicating lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationship from Ummah?
How can you criticise any other pagan or Scripture's nations for this when the Land of Two Holy Mosques are ruled by closeted faggots in KSA palaces and in neighbouring countries?
How are corrupted political leaders related to these two questions and don't work as your scapegoat?
> We do not have a church or an central organisation
So who decides what literature is considered to be correct for Islam?

We do not worship a meteor.

>Also:
>Why is Islam such a failure to eradicating lust of drugs, whores and homosexual relationship from Ummah?
Isn't full muslim countries less affected by those shits than most western countries?

>How can you criticise any other pagan or Scripture's nations for this when the Land of Two Holy Mosques are ruled by closeted faggots in KSA palaces and in neighbouring countries?
Don't judge islam by it's worse (((muslims))), judge it by it's teachings.

Good luck man.

>it was rather simple question: explain me Islam's vision why holy trinity of Christianity is considered to be equivalent of three Gods?
The concept was too hard to understand for the average Arab at the time.
Today maybe some Arabs do get it but they can't acknowledge it because their retarded peers might stone them to death if they do so.

Lies from the pit of hell. Mahdi is not Jesus, every 6-year-old Muslim filth knows that.

The way Islamic families operate leads to a lot of inbreeding

People are encouraged to marry their cousins to keep wealth in the family, this practice alone has pretty much devastated the gene pool in the Middle East.

I don't think there's anything in Islamic doctrines mandating people to marry their cousins, I think it's more of a cultural thing. But it definitely needs to stop.

Yes. You have to obey to God and worship Him. God is the Most Merciful and Just.

> (You)
>im glad i wouldnt have to cut ties to family.
>it seems family is pretty important in islam.
>i may have to visit my local mosque for a chat to find out more
Nice to hear that. May God guide you man.

>Isn't full muslim countries less affected by those shits than most western countries?
LOL. You must be a larping. Homosexuality is rampant in Muslim countries, so is pedophilia (with young boys) and bestiality.

pretty answered well
You have to respect and obey (except if they ask you to commit a sin) your parents even if they are not Muslims.

>the Quran says that Jesus is the word of god (logos)
He is a Prophet and a Messenger of God.

>the spirit of god.
No, he is a human.

>Jesus created life from nothing by breathing life into clay according to the Quran.
>Jesus even resurrected dead people according to the Quran.

Yes thanks to God.

He is one Prophet among others and he is the Messiah.

pretty summarised the answer.

> Isn't full muslim countries less affected by those shits than most western countries?
> saying this while we're living in 21st century with
> westernised Muslim drug addicts & sluts
> Saudis having weekend trips of sin in Dubai
> Kuwaiti, Emirate and Malays paying IG whores to fly over for fucking
> Maghrebs & Eg*psies behaving like French with drinking and partying
You truly have to grasp on strings, don't you?

> judge it by it's teachings
Considering how accordingly Saudis and other Islamists have implemented hadiths, I'd say most of Muslims actually are (((Muslims))), or why would you disagree with this?

The question isn't whether He can or cannot, but whether the Nicene Council saw an opportunity to hijack Jesus' teachings and view homoousion as a means to achieve an end, far from any spiritual consideration.

If you say your religion is the best because God Himself came "in the flesh" to you and noone else, you can avoid having to justify why at its core, christianity is no different than authentic traditional judaism, than traditional Islam, and than any other religion that originated from God, before it became corrupted by time or its people. It's a typical "us and them" division tactic.

People being encouraged a cultural thing, indeed. It's a remnant of tribalistic behavior predating Islam in arabic tribes. Most arabic cultures are deeply attached to those because they value ancestor worship to a spiritually unhealthy degree.

But as far as I know, the Qur'an didn't make cousins illicit, even though it was probably intended to be a marginal case at best. For example, in traditional families, everyone's pretty much living under the same roof, and because cousins usually grow together, they don't tend to marry or even have feelings of attraction towards one another. You could also argue that in war or in times of spiritual draught, marrying your cousins would ensure that you'd have a decent enough wife instead of a roastie, since the main criterion for a valid marriage is for your wife to belong to "the People of the Book" (aka jewish, christian or muslim).

My guess is, as soon as it was kept at marginal levels, it was ok.

More lies. Mary is in the eyes of Muhammad, only good enough to be his whore. I'm not stupid.

The Quran bluntly states that Jesus is the spirit of god, you denying it will be the reason why you will be cast into the fire after death.
Just like all the other little Semites now claiming that oh, it is meant to be a sign of respect to say that he is the spirit of god, but not divinity.
It only means that Jesus was given his spirit from god just like every other person. Sure.

Also you do not understand what the word of god is. In the beginning the world was created by the word of god you fool.
How dumb must someone be to believe word of god means just some guy being a prophet saying some stuff.

how do you justify your worship of satan?

And We have enjoined upon man, to his parents, good treatment. His mother carried him with hardship and gave birth to him with hardship, and his gestation and weaning [period] is thirty months. [He grows] until, when he reaches maturity and reaches [the age of] forty years, he says, “My Lord, enable me to be grateful for Your favor which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents and to work righteousness of which You will approve and make righteous for me my offspring. Indeed, I have repented to You, and indeed, I am of the Muslims.
Quran (46:15)

Some hadiths on family:
A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet (PBUH) said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?’ The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim)

A man once consulted the Prophet Muhammad about taking part in a military campaign. The Prophet asked the man if his mother was still living. When told that she was alive, the Prophet said: “(Then) stay with her, for Paradise is at her feet.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

On another occasion, the Prophet said: “God has forbidden for you to be undutiful to your mothers.” (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

>We believe there is only one God, not three.
What the mighty fuck are you even talking about? Do you not understand the trinity? It's still just one God. How can you think you have the ONE TRUE secrets to God if you can't even understand this simple concept. Imagine being you.

>The Quran bluntly states that Jesus is the spirit of god
Now, now, you gotta provide some verses to that. Ruh al-Quddus, as stated in the Qur'an, is something that is equivalent to the Holy Spirit in name only. Muslims have a very different understanding of the meaning of it, compared to christians. We absolutely do not regard it as a sign of divinity, yet it is a sign of the divine (aka it doesn't turn you into God).

>> westernised Muslim drug addicts & sluts
>> Saudis having weekend trips of sin in Dubai
>> Kuwaiti, Emirate and Malays paying IG whores to fly over for fucking
>> Maghrebs & Eg*psies behaving like French with drinking and partying
My statement remain true nontheless. Besides, you're describing what I consider a (((Muslim))), a fake beliver. Especially saudia elites. Which happend to be wahabbit scum.
>> judge it by it's teachings
>Considering how accordingly Saudis and other Islamists have implemented hadiths, I'd say most of Muslims actually are (((Muslims))), or why would you disagree with this?
Saudis and their puppet are unanimously described as kuffar as one can be by other muslims.

>hadith
What is right for you Muslims, the Koran or the hadiths? If hadith then what Muhammad said in Medina or Mecca. Islam is A never-ending loophole.

Muhammaed was a goatfucker

go to sleep now, you're not well

1 - Imams are just the guy who has best knowledge. He leads the prayer and that's all. He also has a social function as it's the guy most people will go ask him a question. He has nothing special and is chosen by the member of its community.

Then why do you need to confess your sins to a priest?

2 - still not understood how this is related to Islam

3 - nobody decides. you have the Quran which the word of God. You also have hadiths but some might be false. Anybody studying the text might gives his interpretation but there is no central organisation such as the Roman Church.

>Educating about Islam
>French flag

Checks out.

>Educating
>Not a burger flag
Checks out.

Thank you for your input, I'm finally learning something new to help to understand more of Islamic view.

> as a means to achieve an end
And what would this be?
Also, could you still explain to me what equates holy trinity into three different Gods?
> The question isn't whether He can or cannot
> than traditional Islam
> before it became corrupted by time or its people
Well if the same possibility applies to Islam, how come is Islam not corrupted already beyond redemption like Nicene Council?

Kek