Let's settle this once and for all

How white is the USA? Are they a lost cause?

There are more white people in USA than UK, France, and Germany combined.

There are also more non-whites in the USA than the entirety of Europe

>reinveted democracy
>first shill for egalitarism (slavery and so on)
>stopped the good guys in both world wars
>a literal jew breeding ground

I don't care how white they are, they honarary jew niggers to me.

This is actually true

America has a large non-white population. However, America also has a large white population. This white population is very right-wing. Studies have shown that about half of white Americans feel under attack, 58% of them voted for Trump. White Americans also have a higher birthrate than most white people in other western countries.

While the non-white population is a serious problem, we're less fucked than we appear to be.

>right wing
By American standards, so most of them are neocon.

agreed, we should've let hans genocide all of you subhuman slavshits first
sorry lol

About 50% of them say white people are under attack. That is not the kind of thing a neocon would say. Neoconservatism is going out of style pretty fast. A lot of politicians still support it, but the average person doesn't.

>We're under attack guys
>W-we should go back to being equal! Identity politics is bad!
It's pretty neocon. Don't kid yourself.

Areas vary greatly. Stop D&C

the 56% is a lie
It's 39% at best

shhhhhhhhhhhill

Anyone living in a major city will tell you it is in fact a lost cause.

I can go places and hear no English being spoken except for during business transactions.

I am sure rural folks have a bit more positive outlook.

>agreed, we should've let hans genocide all of you subhuman slavshits first
sorry lol

don't make it too drastic, just 85%. thats a good estimate made by the nazis I confirm it everyday on my way to work.

Look at the past election. Despite his recent neoconish actions, Trump ran against neocons and won. 5 years ago, a republican saying the Iraq war was a mistake would have been chased out of the party.

less than 56% since that is including """'"white mexicans'""'"""

Neoconservatism is literally on life support right now (see: John McCain).

But to answer the OP, America is in bad shape, but better than any other country suffering from the same problems.

Yeah Yeah and did you guys also know that there are more people in the US than all of Europe?
SHOCKING!!!!!!!1!!!!1

Ask them about Israel or multiculturalism and you'll get an answer you don't like probably. I'm not shitting on you personally but to pretend that mainstream America has the political views of Sup Forums is just delusion.

>But to answer the OP, America is in bad shape, but better than any other country suffering from the same problems.

This is also true.

At least Americans will have rural areas to flee to for a few more decades, Europe does not have that luxury.

>comparing 330 million country to 60 million people countries individually in absolute terms

>Ask them about Israel or multiculturalism and you'll get an answer you don't like probably.

Implying people can be honest about what they think.

Believe me, I do ask them about these kinds of things. I'm not saying that Sup Forums is a mainstream view, but things are dramatically better than they were a few years ago. Most people are supportive of Israel, but far less so of multiculturalism.

.04%

American is filled with white people they just don't all live in nigger poor areas and think about it why would you want to live near the darkies.

>but things are dramatically better than they were a few years ago
This i can agree with. I don't actually think any of us are doomed as some like to say but it is a long way to go before any of us see change.

mohammed, your child bride is probably being raped by your brother rn. stop worrying about america

There are more people in Europe than in the US, actually

>There are more white people in USA than
Depends

>only 56% white
>got someone like Trump elected
>meanwhile European countries are over 85% white and keep electing cuck politicians that want to increase immigration

I don't get all the criticism against America, at least Americas are doing something about it, Europeans are actively making it worse. America's white population is far more tenacious than Europe's white population.

based

I am 100% white.

Listen, ameribros, the amerimutt meme is the only thing on Sup Forums the europoor has. I enjoy the bants. Please, don't take this away from them. Imagine you were only able to come up with one decent meme and someone took it from you. Occasionally, you must be a little charitable.

Of course there is a long way to go, but things in America are a lot better than they appear.

Fair enough user, i'm just not a fan of those who blindly pretend everythings ok nor am i of the doomsayers, both are harmful in the end.

There are more people in Europe than in North America.

All this shitposting makes me wonder how a pitched battle between all americans and all europeans would go

No, whites are around 60% of the usa population, and of those probably 60-70% are actually white and not mutts. So i’d say somewhere around 40% are true whites, so somewhere around 130 million.

Amerimutt meme is true unfortunately, but many of us are still white with families who only immigrated within the past 100 years.

So while we’re too full of shitskins for our country to be a positive force for whites as a whole, there are still at least 100 million whites here whoch means many allies for our brothers across the atlantic.

Only blondes are white.

I had no idea.