Shokugeki No Souma

You guys are putting a lot of hope in the Soma/Erina ship. Soma x Megumi is the real deal

Dude it's super obvious from the first two chapters. Even more so if you read the oneshot

>oneshot
So what? This main series has nothing to do with the oneshot

>it's delusional megumifag baiting again

This thread again?

>that pic
Souma's art has come a long way

Out of all of girls, Soma has a much more developed relationship with Megumi. Soma is her best friend, the fact that they spend so much time together is evidence of this.

She cares a lot for Soma evident when she cried after risking his future at Totsuki to defend her.

i'm not being delusional, this is a fact.

>Souma's art has come a long way
Agree with this

It was pretty much foreshadowed from the end of chp 1 and beginning of chp 2. Read the manga, faggot

souma wants fumio's ass
already had lewd hugs and almost kissed

True, but it is one way. Soma doesn't really have any special affection for her. He treats her like any other girl.

On the other hand, he treats Erina differently, even if at first he was just obsessed with making her acknowledge his skills, it has developed into something deeper.

>Soma treats Erina differently
Since when?
Soma has spent way more time with Megumi and has risked more for her, so I dont see how Erina only being here for a few volumes changes that just yet.
Soma never told Erina her cooking was good, nor has he risked his expulsion for her. The most they have together is him wanting her to admit his food is delicious, which is a side goal.

It's obvious from the start Erina will win.
Jouichirou told him to find a girl you want to cook for, Soma proceeds to cook for Erina (even though he didn't hear this), she does her tsundere thing, and he goes full "I'll have you acknowledge my cooking".

Also don't forget that Soma's dad has literally being raising Erina to become the ideal wife for his son.

Manga is not over. But 99% Erina like it or not. Let's just wait and see what happens in the final chapter, you delusional megumifag!

One of the first premises of the show is about finding that special someone you want to make food for

>There's a trick to becoming a great chef. That trick is finding someone who makes you want to give her the best food you've ever made.
>the next panel is literally a full spread of Erina

That was some obvious foreshadowing right there. You must be an idiot if you can't see that.

Well, that was too weak of a bait, but still thanks for the thread, we can start posting cute Erina now.

Its not established that having someone to cook for would make Soma fall in love with anyone, that was his father not Soma.

It's quite hilarious how confident you are at Soma/Erina being canon. If it doesn't end with both of them together then I'm going to rub salt in your wounds. Can't wait for that

>it has developed into something deeper.
No it hasn't? He still has 0 romantic feelings for her, they've barely started seeing each other as friends let alone as anything close to as lovers. You're looking to deep into this.

Yes, this thread need more Erina
>Erina in swimsuit

Pretty obvious that Erina's gonna end up as Soma's new mom.

Erina in her bathrobe

Meat'll win the Somabowl.
She's the only girl in school who has romantic feeling for him

>Is this too lewd?

For the poor souls that didn't know the new Hisasi doujin is translated.

Erina is a miracle of the Universe.

> Hisasi doujin
Better story than the main series

This is exactly the same ''excuse'' shitpost I heard with Nisekoi.
You fags are going to get rekt again

>Out of all of girls, Soma has a much more developed relationship with Megumi.
As a friend.

>Soma is her best friend
Yep, FRIEND.

> the fact that they spend so much time together is evidence of this.
As FRIENDS.

>She cares a lot for Soma evident when she cried after risking his future at Totsuki to defend her.
Just as anyone would care for a friend risking their future for them.

>i'm not being delusional, this is a fact.
Yes, it is a fact that Souma and Megumi are friends and will probably be the best of friends for the rst of their lives... but thats about it.

Granpa is also shipping them super hard, hell even her dad would probably bust a nut at the idea of his daughter getting together with the son of his idol.

>these two.
>not getting with their respective blonde tsundere.

You know how this will end, stop doing this to yourself.

Need to add Azami to this pictures.

>seriously replying to the obvious b8post

Let me indulge in a little guilty pleasure from time to time user.

fura fura
hmm hm hm hmmm ~

megumi will win da souma

>as a friend
Don't forget this panel, Megumi was blushing heavily while thinking of Souma and came to some sort of realization. What exactly was her realization at the end of chapter 61?

It wasn't that she she admires Souma since they've already established that during the AE. This clearly shows that she has romantic feelings for him.

The author already pointed out on twitter that Soma and Erina was going to get together before he eventually deleted that tweet. It's obvious that is where the author is going in regards to subtle romance in this manga.

The friendzone is not a male only thing user.

>The author already pointed out on twitter that Soma and Erina was going to get together before he eventually deleted that tweet
You can't say shit like this and then not provide us with a source.

You know, I was going to say that this manga doesn't feature enough romance for us to be certain that the mangaka won't just choose a safe route and leave things entirely open-ended, but then the Bleach ending happened last year.

takumi will win the soumabowl

anybody here still remembers that souma had a childhood friend that appears for few chapters?

Why are her boobs blushing?

>Megumi literally retarded
>Erina high class cunt

Alice best girl.

Is there any screenshot or something?

JOBBER
O
B
B
E
R

Thats how pure Erina is.

That's what Onoderafags used to say too.

Really? I only remember the tweet about Erina'll soon develop feelings for Soma.

Well, when asked who Souma will end up with, the author says stuff like "it's a secret" not "who says he'll end up with anyone". So keep that in mind.

so Megumi will end up alone, while making the wedding cake for Erina and Souma?

I refuse to believe Megumifags actually exist after last chapter

That's meat's fate.

>Meat
>makes a cake
Can't imagine that

She will try her best.

>Reminder that this is Megumi's future man.

Takumi's boner for Nippon is so strong it influences his choice in waifu.

The whole "the best cooks cook for a woman" thing and the fact that Jouichirou planted his son into Totsuki so that he can defrost Erina pretty much decided who the winner is. I don't see why anyone should expect something different.

>the author says stuff like "it's a secret" not "who says he'll end up with anyone"
I've heard this a few times, but have yet to see any actual sources on it.

Not him but what I remember from an event or an interview is that he doesn't know how long the story will go and who will end up with Souma. Nothing about "it's a secret" because when he was asked this he replied he has no idea yet.

I think it was during the (2015) Jump Festa stage event.

During Jump Festa
>When they were talking about the relationship, the author said that the girl who Souma will end up with isn't set on stone yet

Well, it's not like he could have said anything. He would have been killed by publishers on the spot.

If you don't believe me, just google it

What do you guys think of Meat?

>Meat
a joke character

Worst girl.

I believe you because I do remember he said something about it but I don't remember the right words, thanks for correcting me.

And yes, even if he knows he won't reveal it so easily. I personally don't mind if Souma/Erina doesn't happen, even though I am rooting for them. I don't dislike Souma/Megumi but personally it doesn't appeal to me and I find the pairing boring. The interactions of Souma and Erina make me laugh and I find their relationship more interesting.

Me too, I personally like Soma/Erina better, her being cold as ice and Soma being able to reduce her to an embarrassed school girl is just so adorable for me.

Erina is shit so she'll win.

Best girl always win, user
Or maybe it's just your shitty taste in girls

This.
Carefree MC teasing girl that tries to act all mighty is a much better dynamic than whatever Souma and Megumi have.

in the last chapter it'll be revealed that souma is gay and is ending with takumi

For me Erina will win.Guys remember hayama vs soma 3rd battle, where did erina go? To arato? no,megumi? no. Erina has raced primarily by Soma

She only had two choices: To Souma or to Umis.

Hisako wasn't in the same venue as her, neither Alice or the others.

Don't be so quick to guess. Ichigo 100% famously defied peoples expectations.

The short girl makes more sense, because she and Soma have had a lot of character development together. Erina was a completely meaningless entity for the first 130 chapters.

I literally only care about Megumi, and as much I love Soumegu; its pretty obvious that they won't be happening. The mangaka seems to prefer them as bestfriends, and I've made my peace with it. I don't try to delude myself especially when it's so obvious to tell which pairings will happen in a Shounen. NS and IR fans deluded themselves for years and look what happened to them in the end.

It seems that the mangaka is going to pair her up romantically with Takumi instead; as long as he develops their relationship properly(because as it stands now, theres nothing to it) then I'll be fine with it. I just want her to happy and fulfilled at the end of series, and if Takumi is including in that then that's great, if she ends up alone then thats fine too.

How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to not enjoy delicious Meat?

>meat got an alter scale while erina aka the heroine didn't

makes me laugh everytime

You'd have to be a fucking vegan.

2bh all SnS girls are great

What would cause the bigger shitstorm from the popularity poll?
>Erina number 1
>Megumi out of the top 5
>Currynigger in the top 10

Erina not number 1

First thing I thought of looking at her was that girl who screeches SACCHAN in the ED of the anime

Erina's been #2 after Souma's #1 for both the previous polls. It's the expected result.

Megumi being beaten by anyone other than Souma, Erina, and Takumi would be surprising, but I'm not sure it would cause a shitstorm.

And I think many people expect Hayama out of the top 10, given the recent arc and new popular characters like Rindou and Kuga.

The new poll will be completely different from the previous polls because it allowed online voting. That means stronger otaku presence and even a few western fans using Google Translate voting. Erina is going to win and I wouldn't be surprised to see Megumi beating Takumi and Soma because otaku always turn popularity poll into waifu wars. It's the same for western weebs.

Sorry, but the second poll allowed online voting. We all voted in it.

That's why you'll find anons insisting that they were the one vote that put Hisako over Alice.

Oh, I didn't know. No wonder it has a lot more votes than the MHA poll.

That faggot is gonna end with Erina, everybody knows that.
But, what's the desteny for the best girl?

Are you aware of this guy with black hair and a bandana who is basically her shadow

Destiny*

Ryo. According to one of the novels, they're engaged/practically engaged.

Fuck that cunt, he doesn't deserve the bless of standing by her side

Sadly with second worst boy.

Both are irrelevant jobbers so they're perfect for each other.

Judging by other shounen mango, like Nardo and Bleach, it seems that the girl who is most obviously in love with the MC will be the one to get him in the end. In this case it seems that Mesumi is the one who got closest to an actual "love revelation".

>It seems that the mangaka is going to pair her up romantically with Takumi instead
What makes you say that?

That's actually meat, and everyone and their moms knows she doesn't stand a chance.

>got closest to an actual "love revelation".

In an old interview, it was stated that what she felt "admiration for now" or something along those lines. I do think a love triangle was going to happen, but it was chucked out the window and I feel that was a good move.

Going by your logic though, childhood friend or Meat would get him since its canon that they both have feelings for him.