Are the Indians Whites? Or are they Asians?

Are the Indians Whites? Or are they Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece
youtu.be/2z6PlYiQSTs?t=799
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Neither.

If they were white we wouldn't call them Indians what the fuck is wrong with you?

Indians are not a race.

They're the "Indo" in "Indo-European" so technically yes.

they are indian...

If i called someone a german am I saying they're not white? im lmaoing @ your life

>Are the Indians Whites? Or are they Asians?
Some Europeans aren't even 'white,' what makes you think Indians will be? Because they have a Caucasoid shaped skull?

They're descendants of Indo-Aryans, why the fuck not?

So if americans were whites, we wouldn't call them americans.
Duly noted.

It depends on their skin color and not where they're from

example: nogs in europe
whites in south africa

people from india are a combination of 2 groups. (not mixed but 2 ethnic groups living side by side for the most part) 1 are a off shoot of arabs. they do not have a epicanthal fold (east asian only trait despite indigenous people of burma having it which is nearby) then you got the abos. black people with round hair follicles. while they may not look like the abos of australia they are basically genetically abos which are black people with round hair follicles. this may be the result of interbreeding over many generations or the ones in australia may just be to inbred thanks to isolation to look the same

the leftist would laugh at this thinking its not true but it is. people from india are darker than people in pakistan and china got example who they share common boarders with and the darkest do not have the same bone structure in the skull. also historically they were basically just fending off any one who showed up and made no real attempt at trade and commerce with neighboring nations for a long time

Mix of abo negrito Dravidians and Iranian tribes in the north. Mostly abos negrito in south India especially Tamil Nadu.

They’re poos.

are you retarded?

They smell equally awful. All Indians are niggers.

They are Dravidians mixed with Aryans.

thehindu.com/sci-tech/science/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19090301.ece

The Aryans are not europeans but pre europeans. A nomadic horse culture from central asia and near the danube that conquered much of Europe and India in the early bronze age.

Sikhs are white. South indians are mutts

Wrong, idiot.

I'm Indian and we are not 2 ethnic groups. India is a mix of at least 4 major ethnic groups with many other divisions and influences.

We are NOT an "offshoot" of the arabs.

Fuck you.

I like how the darker they become the more useless they are. I'm glad all the Indians in my area are all Sikh and much lighter in skin colour and there's no southern Indians or Abos about.

This

The caucasoid look is false Positive, which came by semites, persians, elamite

>The caucasoid look is false Positive
No, read the article in its not talking about the Caucasoid look or features but the actual genes/DNA present in Indians passed down from the male line.
There is caucasian DNA present in virtually all Indians/Sri lankans unless they were an isolated Island Culture

All Indians/pakia are abos

Abos are recessive and when they hybridize with an Arab, their spawn comes out looking ainuish

Savtri Devi married a Brahman but he doesnt look white at all.

Mestizos and somalis also have some caucasoid DNA, both are false fuckin positives. What's your fuckin point

Savtri Devi was Greek.
Are Greeks white?

White people were present in central and south america. Its not false positives.
youtu.be/2z6PlYiQSTs?t=799

There is white/blonde haired red headed NATIVE new zealanders. Their oral tradition states they were from India/Pakistan area and fled after a war with dark skinned people (the lower caste dravidians) and traveled on boats until they reached central america. The DNA/cultural traditions can be found at multiple archeological sites and the DNA is present in a handful of relic populations as well.

they are niggers to me

Skip to 13:00 minutes into video for an explanation.

>America is the new loo for the most delicious of Hindustani poo.
kek
KEK

well, some european descent from todays india hence indogermanic for example

Being am Abo with a mix of arAB, semites, Persian, elamite caucasoid and a possible trace of Slavsv does not make indians/gypsies white