Trump is going to crash the econo-

Trump is going to crash the econo-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOHTzaO2aok
businessinsider.com/trump-executive-orders-memorandum-proclamations-presidential-action-guide-2017-1/#executive-order-april-29-renegotiating-trade-agreements-1
whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/budget/fy2018/budget.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he uses GDP as the be-all and end-all indicator of the economy

Our GDP growth is one of the highest of the G7 this year. That doesn't change the fact that most Canadians are struggling. I'd rather sacrifice some GDP growth points in exchange for not selling my country to the Jew.

Dems spend all of Obama's term jerking off about MUH GDP. They don't get to ignore it now.

STILL NOT TIRED

Well, they're niggers. GDP growth under Obama didn't exactly translate into prosperity for most Americans.

4% isn't what's impressive.
it's the increase from king nigger's 1.2%
there are still articles up from right after Trump was elected saying he would NEVER get 2%

He is a monster! And now he has pulled the US out of Barack Obama's New York Refugee and Migrant Declaration. Why does that bastard care more about us US citizens then foreigners? Oh the humanity.

Because it was a shitty gdp growth. But but muh equality. KYS

Winning big league!

Remember that obama's gdp predictions were constantly lowered and he still managed to under perform. He was constantly saying how growth was just around the corner and now that trumps policies of deregulation andmpro business attitude are outperforming the predictions he wants to take credit about how he set everything in motion for the growth.

>most Canadians are struggling
wheres your country gold bro
quick

i love my president

Quick! everyone say "Recovery Summer!!"

Trump is just reaping the benefits of Obama's 8 year plan. The greatest president ever did not care about politics; he implemented an 8 year plan, even though he knew the next president would take credit. But, Obama put the country ahead of personal glory. He didn't care who got the credit, as long as he was helping America.

>in exchange for not selling my country to the Jew.
are you suggesting that isn't happening in canada anyway?

We're still in Obama's economy you stupid fucking faggots.

What laws has Trump and the MAJORITY REPUBLICAN senate and house passed? Nothing except for banning some fucking muslims.

Once the Senate passes the tax bill, then you could say the growth is his.

>wheres your country gold bro
In our gold mining companies.

8% by the end of 2018 SCREENCAP IT

This.

Trumpcucks are all short sighted.

>i-it's o-obama's please believe m-me
pathetic. who do you honestly think you'll fool with that

I fooled this guy

>what is executive order 13771
>what is consumer confidence
>why didn't Obamas annual GDP growth ever hit 3%

Holy shit, it's fucking nothing.

Also look at 2008-Now.

It was an 8 year plan, which was designed to peak under Hillary, when it was her turn.

>executive order 13771
>Executive Order 13771 —entitled "Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs"— is an executive order signed by U.S. President Donald Trump on January 30, 2017.[1] It directs agencies to repeal two existing regulations for every new regulation, and to do so in such a way that the total cost of regulations does not increase.

>The practical effects of Executive Order 13771 are uncertain. Previous attempts to limit regulation over the past several decades have had little impact

WOW its fucking nothing.

The markets move based on speculation, if the investors think a trump presidency would treat them better they'll invest before any law is enacted to reap largers returns later

>thinking trump has any influence on the economy whatsoever

>b-b-but obama said more than 3% was impossible and asked what magic wand trump had when he claimed he could do better during the campaign!

youtube.com/watch?v=cOHTzaO2aok

If it weren't for the hurricanes we'd be at 14%

>HER TURN

>Thinking trump had any effect on GDP growth when he hasn't done shit.

You trumpcucks really like that Russian propaganda, don't you?

I honestly didn't realize this leaf was talking about the US. Y'all got some serious issues over in Leafland, and the jew is certainly one of them

We'd probably be at 5%, not fucking 14%.

That nigger is such a horrible public speaker. Stuttering mess. Shame that he still beats Trump in this department. Sad!

>That doesn't change the fact that most Canadians are struggling.
We are one of the richest country on the face of the earth, welfare gives you more than most people on earth make.

That's the problem with retards like you , you just don't realise what "struggling" really looks like. Not having a new iphone every year is not "struggling".

God Damn, just give up. Youve made a fool of yourself enough.

we actually went negative twice??

I was talking about Canada, but the same would apply to the US.

Barack Obama will be the only U.S. president in history who did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth. Obama’s economic policies failed America and resulted in 95 million without work, the debt at an astronomical $20 Trillion and more Americans on Food Stamps than ever before.

>implying anyone cares about Canuckistan
Top kek, leaf

GET OUT OF THE LEFT/RIGHT DIALECTIC YOU'RE STILL BEING FUCKING JEWED HOLY FUCK NUPOL.

This guy gets it.

>Takes credit for Obama's economy.

Fuck you, blumpf.

It's because you leafs are selling oil into the US again chucklenuts

>thinking quarterly growth means shit when annual growth averaged less than 2%
>Thinking confidence in Trump to be good for business has no impact
>not knowing investment increases when regulation gets pushed back

Imagine being this butthurt

businessinsider.com/trump-executive-orders-memorandum-proclamations-presidential-action-guide-2017-1/#executive-order-april-29-renegotiating-trade-agreements-1

>not knowing investment increases when regulation gets pushed back
MUH REGULATION

Some regulation is a good thing trumpcuck.
You want asbestos in your water?

Confidence in Trump would help the markets, but so far he hasn't done shit. He's riding on the coattails of the previous admin.
Pass the tax cuts and watch the economy burn.

How about removing mexicans, renegotiating trade deals, reducing unemployment rates and usage of food stamps?
But I guess you obamacucks can't see politics as anything other than "MUH MINORITIES", so you wouldn't understand how the economy works

God you suck at shilling.

>How about removing mexicans, renegotiating trade deals, reducing unemployment rates and usage of food stamps?

Ok, remove the illegals that's fine.
I actually liked the repeal of TPP, so that's fine too.
Reducing the usage of food stamps and unemployment should be the goal of any administration.

I agree with everything you said.

Only Trump shills will argue against this.

>Obama helped the country economically
>national debt tripled during his time in office

king nigger BTFO

Herp derp

The left: ‘the economy will crash if trump is elected ... it will be all his fault

Also the left: The economy is growing but it’s all Because of Obama’s policies!!

You can’t have it both ways soyboy

Try opening a small business when there are a shitload of regulations fucking you over
Big companies love regulations because they actually have money to hire lawyers to deal with this shit, their competitors however go out of business

Giant bureaucratic institutions are one of the big factors that lead to the fall of Rome

... yeah, and these things positively impacted the growth, nothing to do with Obama's magical economy that starts to grow as soon as he gets out of power

>13 posts in 51 minutes
>roughly 1 post every 4 minutes
who is still paying you fucks? Can you at least get more VPNs? You're beyond pathetic

-my

God bless trump

Wait until he actually passes a budget before you praise him. His policies could very well make things turn.

whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/omb/budget/fy2018/budget.pdf

where have you been?

Get the fuck out of this thread britfag.

>Try opening a small business when there are a shitload of regulations fucking you over
The regulations are there for a reason. We can't have mom and pop dumping asbestos into the river just because "muh regulations".
Point out ones you want repealed and I'll gladly debate it.

>yeah, and these things positively impacted the growth
Sure, repeal of TPP etc did effect growth. Majority of growth is Obama leftovers though.
Give it a year and if the change is still positive I might agree with you.

Fuck you faggot. Go suck some more Russian cock.

>Spends his campaign saying the stock market was rigged and the job numbers were fake
>now he claims it's all real and due to him

Forgot the link.

None of those polices have been put into effect yet.

Don't you have friends? A family to be with? Don't you have anything else going on in your life? I can't imagine making 15 posts in an hour for out of a thread with 70 replies. You need some sort of counselling because you are clearly mentally ill.

its not 2018 yet

Wait, Obama's Treasury Sec say they'd never reach 3% growth in "still Obama's economy." luls

is the average mexican standard of living increasing? I have no clue what happens there.

That's what I just said.

MAGA motherfuckers! At my job we feared Trump but now we are exporting more

So true. I'm from Australia where everyone lives in a bubble and expects everything to be handed to them.

what about gdp per capita leaf? importing 250k per year is bound to do something. Especially in the more merit based system of leafland. I can't imagine average leaf joe is doing any better than the average burger joe

>We are one of the richest country on the face of the earth, welfare gives you more than most people on earth make.
To immigrants and "refugees", not Canadians. Most Canadians I know have to work under-the-table jobs so they aren't in complete poverty on welfare alone.
Then we have the issue of our healthcare being whored out and overloaded FAR beyond capacity to the point that it's a fucking joke, and that's not even mentioning the fact that immigrants/"refugees" get prime access to the healthcare system while Canadians are slammed with extreme waiting times. Waiting times that frequently push people to pay thousands to American doctors and hospitals just to get what they need done.
Then we have the fact that there is an extremely conspicuous shortage of doctors because they make far less in Canada than the states, or come to Canada just to get their degrees and fuck off back home.

Complete ideologues like you need to be thrown out of a helicopter. "GIBS" doesn't mean rich, especially when Cuckdeau is a cliche leftist and doesn't understand anything about economics or society in general.

White trash that refuse to work are the ones complaining but condemning us too - time to cut off gibs and social security

All it means is a halt on regulations. which allows companies to adjust and cost saving/green tech to catch up and hit the whole market.
stable regulations also inspire confidence.

>Investors don't care about embargo's or trade deals.

They trick the public. They always publish good numbers but will downgrade them over time as "more info" comes in. Its a con
Labor participation rate is a better indicator for average joe.

You need to get help. You're clearly devoid of social contact. You have nothing to live for so you let your posts reflect that. You are in serious need of counselling.

>Trump is going to crash the econo-
But I thought he loved the Jews.

I'm richer than natalia poklonskaya apparently

>Labor participation rate is a better indicator for average joe.
Don't listen to this goy, he's a conspiracy theorist
The economy is doing great and anyone who says otherwise is a libtard or racist, take your pick

asbestos in water? are you retarded. If that ever happened it would flood the news.
Remember flint? When a bunch of cheap fucks didn't want to pay detroit water while the new plant was being built so they took out of the flint river and they could not control the PH level and got nationally fucked.

who is under the table making mummy happy?

>If that ever happened it would flood the news
for a few weeks at most then it would be forgotten just like flint or the fact that major American cities across the country have comparable or even worse water pollution

doggo
woof woof lick lick

None of that is true you retard.

How the FUCK are you struggling in this economy? I'll be honest and admit I don't know what rural Canadians face, but urban Canadians have it so fucking easy compared to the rest of the world. Nowadays you can be a total retard and get a job somewhere. The minimum wage is somewhat decent, education is free and the govt will help you if you don't have any job you will get welfare just like all the other rapefugee niggers that you think have it so good.

I hate it when entitled brats like you claim you're "struggling", you wouldn't survive a month in the outside world. You've been blessed to have been born here and your spoiled ass still think you deserve to get paid millions and have everything put on a plate for you. Entitled retard, go to most of the world, even the US, and see how lower class people fare ever over there. Your laziness and retardation does not equal poor standards of living for the rest of Canadians.

>Claims Trumps action caused economic growth

>Cites subjective bullshit and an executive order, that had absolutely nothing to do with the economic growth.

Trumplets, everybody. Obama was the better Republican.

Sounds like you can't refuse him and are just shitslinging so you can come out on 'top'.

I'd say confidence is great.
Wages are stagnant relative to inflation
training of new workers is starting to happen as every industry is for the first time in 30 years hitting shortages as is should happen.
But yes they fucked with the unemployment numbers for a while. If someone gives up being employed they are dropped from the employable workforce. hence unemployment goes down.

I live in michigan. It was a hot topic for over a year. And likely will be in the election.

4.0% that is crazy!

No wonder touh , everyone around me has been getting new trucks and getting paid well.

>Obama was the better Republican.
Exactly, his muslim hatred of jews protected us for years.