youtube.com/watch?v=n6oZJOiF2a0
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance):
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dagestan?

Quintessential russian

The Ukrainians in the comments are going wild for this lol. 40.000 views in a couple hours.

A pure Russian

This guys was injoyed in liberation of Chechnya. Now Chechnya is Kadyrov's Own Dycneyland, Kadyrov is Big Boy and top-love... (((friend))) of Putin - and chechens mobsters now can torture some guys, whose was (((very active))) injoyed in libaration of Chechnya... Like if Vietcong gooks become a high-class in USA and come for veterans...

This beardy Cockhole ask this guy - for why you killing Chechens like nation? Guy ansver - for free, not for money and lought.

Now bloody hobbits find him and liberate...

I did not understand one word Ivan.

Chechens deserve big chunk of russian land in return for all this suffering that russians brought on their lands! The day Russia balcanize we should all support Chechens in claiming new lebensraum

Go fuck yourself, commie. Now - you understand me?

Poland can also take back Moscow and cleanse it of Russian pigs.

agree my friend. Moscow was so much better under Polish ruling.

"Mom, look, angels!!"
"Its not angels Ivan, its the Winged Hussars"

youtube.com/watch?v=Qq0cG5Ajn6M

Oink Oink Ivan

"I killed my first russian when i was 16 years old."

>Lvov still Ukraine

If Chechnya and Poland shared the same religion id imagine we would be best friends. We share many similarities in history and both have strong will to resist foreign rule.

Russia on the other hand is full of bydlo and slaves that love to bend down to any corrupt authoritarian.

We have tiny tiny muslim/tatar minority. They earned their place in Poland with blood and now we live in peace with them. (theres meaby 500 of them left) but still it means that we could be good allies.

We both know russia will collapse sooner or later, we have to prepare for that, so the chinese wouldn't claim all the land for themselves

Holy shit, that's below our standards user!
Only crackheads and hood rats live like that here.
And still they would own a nice TV or a Stereo.

The guy looks like a Tatar, is this what Russian look like now?

Russia collapsing is only a matter of time, everybody knows this.

I also hope that we will become good allies, i like to imagine that the hate for Russians is stronger than any Religious difference.

That is how a true Russian looks, dont you know? The Russians were getting Mongold back in the day.

Eastern Ukrainian Russians seem to be especially Mongoloid. Russian from Russia look lot better desu

well meaby thats because Russia as its shown in TV exist only in Moscow and St Petersburg. Outside this 2 towns there is a real Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI
youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA5zWA

and than check this vid showing Chechenya and compare it to "real russia"

youtube.com/watch?v=ikf4cnsXNMw

The man in the video was a Russian from Russia, so i guess your right he looks very Russian.

Eastern Ukraine is West of Russia so no.

Pontic stepped is where all the turk-mongol tribes settled.

Big chunk of Russia is in the pontic steppe.

Yeah you are right, but I don't really know how Russian living there look like.

Exhibit A: The guy in the video

Russia should eventually balkanize because of it's ethnic diversity even within the Russian ethnicity.

Sheshens and an interesting thread on Stormfront concerning them: stormfront.org/forum/t1021134-2/

Chechens dont need any validation from Stormfront faggots who jerk off to blue eyes and blonde hair. Many of their members consider Italians and Greeks "shitskins" even though they are the once who created the European identity.

I know, I know, just an interesting thread from that Nord-fetishist-site.

Do they also consider ancient Italians and Greeks "shitskins"?

BCC (big chechen cock) is too much for russia

Good videos. I've never seen them before.

many stormfags do

The Italians from the Renaissance were the same as the Italians today. And they built things like pic related.
You have to be a pathetic loser to call them subhumans.

I think they consider them white. According to the aversge muh heritage stormfag Italians only became shitskins when some arabs conquered sicily and greece became non-white after turkey annexed it

>2 amerikike puppets having power fantasies
Top kek, no amount of dick gargling will get your master to start a war for you.

Tråden foles pludselig ganske dansk...Måske, ja hvorfor ikke...

>ukies hate their own people

Shocker

>Sup Forumsacks think they have the numbers to be expansionist

Every time, a nation of delusion niggers

Ukrainians are not Russian pigs.

hahah why are russians such bitches ?

Funny video, thanks.

Italy is pretty diverse complexion wise. The shade of your skin depends where you were born. These days maybe not so much because everyone mingles together but 200 years ago when villages and cities were more secluded

Not so much Russians being bitches, rather Chechens being Chechens.

based ruskie

when will you remove kebab?

NYET

Looks comfy

What is this slavtard raving about? Free Chechnya, five them their Independence you drunken MongolMonkeys. You never truly paid your imperial debt at the end of the Cold War. It wasn't enough to return what you stole. You needed to pay reparations. Free Chechnya.

i’m from chechnya. have you guys gotten any evidence of the gay cams in che? I’ve asked my relatives about them and no body knows or heard about them. seems like only western media has published articles about the gay camps

Are you Finnish? You're literally Chinese.

I bet he is a qt tho
I bet you're a qt tho.

CHECHNYA KRUTO:
youtube.com/watch?v=n6oZJOiF2a0
SADIS NA BUTILKY CYKA:
youtube.com/watch?v=2yIP0Lz5EcE

They are fake, havent heard anything either.

hahahah russian cucks

oh are u also a fellow chechen bro?

>when will you remove kebab?
"kebab" basically rule this country

Looks like they've been cucked beyond measure it seems.

>be brown haired brown eyed russian
>chechens dont come near me
>other russians dont mess with me
do they fear the mongol blood?

Good points, but Italy is today arguably doing considerably worse than Italy in ancient times as well as in the Renaissance, at least according to some (admittedly rather superficial) measures:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

And in regards to pic-related, the Eastern Roman Empire had not fallen by that point. Furthermore, the Renaissance itself was possibly kick-started by Greeks fleeing from the fall of Constantinople
(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance):
>The Renaissance began in Florence, in the 14th century.[4] Various theories have been proposed to account for its origins and characteristics, focusing on a variety of factors including the social and civic peculiarities of Florence at the time: its political structure; the patronage of its dominant family, the Medici;[5][6] and the migration of Greek scholars and texts to Italy following the Fall of Constantinople to the Ottoman Turks.[7][8][9]

if they free the chechens you have to invade it becasue of what they did in boston and then chechens will beg russian to comeback after tasting american "freedom and democracy"
>instant karma

Wow, how heroic. being a group attacking on weaker opponents, using their connections (the Chechens always stand up for the Chechens and have great connections at all levels of government) to make a persons humiliate themselves

Russia has claim to anything it can overpower and you pussies need to quit crying while simultaneously bragging about past conquering of Russia.
It's disingenuous and hypocritical, we've no sympathy for sore losers because you're the equivalent of beaners who decry U.S. capture of California, while simultaneously celebrating Aztec culture that slaughtered and misplaced Mayans.

Power is the ultimate decider and so far as I'm concerned atleast the Russians have shown the courage to fight face to face instead of subverting and kiking your countries, no amount of worldstarhiphop/kangz behavior will change the fact that your nations lost. Why not show your courage and join the service instead of behaving like niggers.

>the Chechens always stand up for the Chechens
Exactly. Whereas russians don't give a fuck about each other.

Everyone knows Russia is much more destructive then America in it's foreign policy. What Russia did in Afghanistan was outrageous.

Courage? Have you ever seen the size of Chechnya?

it's a muslims thing

they'r all brothers
hence why cassius clay became muhamed ali

Lol, nice memes. Russia has been kiked and subverted for ages. The fact that "gay propaganda" is now prohibited here doesn't change anything fundamentally.
No, it's a tribal thing. Non-muslim ethnic "minorities" do the same. Hell, even jews generally look out for each other in their own way.

it was a human thing until Jewish capitalism destroyed it.

Excuses, Vietnam did rather well.
I wasn't implying that Russia hasn't been subverted, it has for centuries.. I was implying that Russia itself typically engages in actual warfare/occupation as a diplomatic means. This isn't to say it has always succeeded but I reserve much more respect for a nation willing to engage force on force than particular nationalities use multiculturalism and promises of "assimilation" only to attack you later.
Chechens being a prime example.

>use multiculturalism and promises of "assimilation"
But chechens never did that senpai.

Jewish capitalism didn't do squat. Great-Russian Chauvinism ruined the Caucaus.

So we're going to pretend like you mongloid ragheaded mixtures didn't attempt to blow up a moscow theatre, or that metro attack, or that thing in Beslan?

Little difference between Chechens and the run of the mill sand nigger, except more deformed but slightly paler.

What was wrong with those attacks? They were brave, done by selfless suicide bombers.

what are you on about? i don’t remember Chechens “use multiculturalism and promises of “assimilation””. lmao at you thinking Chechnya is anything multicultural, anything that isn’t a chechen in chechnya is a second class citizen. we don’t even follow russian law, Russia just gives us money to keep caucasus somewhat stabilized

>ruined caucasus
toppest of keks
thats like saying ruining a pile of dog shit.
grozny (capital of chechnya) was over 70% russian and built by russians before the chechens chimped out.
chechens are cowardly dogs who are only able to act like "lions" because they are largely unpunished by the justice system in russia, this goes for every sort of crime they commit. if there was a leader who actually had an iron fist (unlike liberal Putin), you'd see chechens pissing their pants en masse and cowering in a corner with their tails behind their legs.

Explains why you freeloaders pack onto foreign countries, hey buddy why aren't you in Chechnya? Why is Moscow knee deep in you man dress wearing mountainous mexicans?

man it feels pretty good to be chechen in russia desu. can just do anything one wants and have no consequences. the minute you tell a police man a chechen has done something illegal the policeman walks away :)

because I’m an exchange student fren

come up here chechfag, i'll bury you in a swamp and american police will walk away the same. bring your friends and family

nah I’m good fren, i don’t want to fight a disabled neckbeard

What I meant is that they never really pretended to assimilate nor appealed to multiculturalism.
>you
Lol.
>mongloid ragheaded mixtures didn't attempt to blow up a moscow theatre, or that metro attack, or that thing in Beslan?
Afaik the metro attacks were done by ethnic russians indoctrinated into islam in dagestan.
Beslan was a shady thing with still no known conenction.
As long as Kadyrov is formally loyal to Pootin, chechens won't stir too much shit. But they are in fact one of the most privileged groups in this country, yes.
>Little difference between Chechens and the run of the mill sand nigger, except more deformed but slightly paler.
Yes, and?

Resorting to acting like a nigger only validating my point further, your races saving grace has been Russian influence/investment, you should be thanking them.

Чyчмeк-хyecoc зaкyкapeкaл, иди выeби cвoю cecтpю зaдpoт eбaный.

I'm talking about helping out your own and overall ethnic identity.

why so angry fren?

nice LARP somalian

How can Russians be so based?

I am pretty sure those camps exist.

don’t forget that the americans gave us money under the war fren. you helped finance the war

what does LARP mean? this is my first time on Sup Forums i started going on Sup Forums few days ago

Live action role play.... Now go back to plebbit.

i havnt seen any evidence man, i was in chechnya in summer and asked my relatives and other people and they didn’t know anything. most of them didn’t care either, they said “if gay people exist here they should be killed"

ohh nah im legit from Chechnya, from the city Gudermes (close to dagestan)

What are you doing in Norway? Study/vacation? Или cпиздил тpaктop из cpaнoй?

Are you a practicing Muslim? Do you drink? Is it safe to visit Dagestan and Grozy for a foreigner?

yeah I’m a practicing muslim. no i don’t drink anymore, i used to but i don’t like the feeling of being intoxicated (my dad drinks tho, almost all the old chechens drink. religion wasn’t a big thing before kadyrovs chechnya. it was chechen culture first then religion (now its the same :/)

yeah dagestan is pretty chill but shady as fuck, there are a lot of different ethnicities. some say that dagestan will soon have a war since its now the most unstable republic in caucasus. grozny is pretty safe, people are welcoming to foreigners. a lot of Vietnamese people come to Chechnya to work for some reason