DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND

DEUTSCHLAND DEUTSCHLAND

UBER ALLES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good luck with that

I wish the Muslim rapefugees and the Jewish overlords would destroy each-other. Killing two birds with one stone.

The amusing but being that the Muslims come from the same region and are by definition also semites.

>rape, murder, and terrorism are fine
>antisemitism is not

hahahaha its all too much, I can't wait to see the sand niggers enact the 2nd holocaust when they are the majority in yurop

There's literally one (1) good thing the immigrants bring and THAT'S the thing they want to get rid of?

wtf I love muslims now

THIS
No outrage when another Rapefugee does what he is designated to do
No outrage when mudslime blows himself up
Outrage when some military guys are obviously right wing
Outrage when imported Bombs attack da JOOS

Blease beaceful humble muslem refugi, sdob dhe andisemidism bls XDDDD

t. Sdeinmeir

Does anybody listen to these guys anymore?

Everybody in Europe is waiting for a coup or a collapse, whichever comes first.

>refugees hate native Germans
>THAT'S THEIR RIGHT
>refugees hate jews
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

God I love fucking these Hasidic whores Israel keeps sending to my county they are so slutty u just give them a few shots and they start sucking and fucking like crazy I leave their chosen pussys dripping with goy cum it's fucking amazing

The Jews didn't think this through
>Be Europe
>Have happy homogeneous population that loves everything about their country
>No anti-semitism in sight
>Be Jews
>Decide you don't like that and flood their countries with millions of third world migrants to have better control over them
>They are majority anti-semitic day in and day out
>Unintentionally create a wave of anti-Jewish sentiment across the West
They should have kept the countries happy

Everyone hates Germans. It feels weird to single out refugees.

That's the one thing that's non-negotiable Jesus H Fucking Christ!

The silver lining.

A week from now they'll issue an apology for saying such a thoughtless anti-Muslim statement. Of course they would never suggest suppressing the cultural beliefs of the refugee population.

>invite a bunch of Savage islamists into your country
>Force rest of eurofags to do the same
>Oh shit, regret this decision
> Idea!
>No hating the Jews!
>Sand people decide to go to elsewhere

You have to realize it wasn't nearly as pronouced before Trump made his declaration about Jerusalem. That's why Europe is dead set on blaming Trump for this, despite being (((puppets))) themselves.

Something was clearly not meant to happen in our timeline.

>bring in muzzies
>expect them to love jews

Exactly wtf. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

I though they were smart. Can Jews only think a few years ahead at a time?

Only a fucking idiot would reject the fact that Jews get preferential treatment and bias.
>No care when people are slaughtered by the FUCKING HUNDREDS
Oh shit the mudslime subhuman said he hates the jews?
GET HIM

mfw Germistan will jail for being a white nazi, but bring in mudslime nazis by the million...
0000000000000H muh sides

Its Israel über alles nowadays. And rightly so. They are the only bastion of any decency in the midst of barbaric islamic hordes.

Didnt think of that, we actually have something to live for maybe? Will they let whites be honorary arabs?

Like any decentralised cell based organisation, the jews can ONLY focus on the immediate future.
It works to their benefit and will also be their downfall.

ya Hans that's why we spend thousands of man-hours every day trying to Make Germany Great Again

Say it with me.

HEGELIAN.
DIALECTIC.

>rape, murder, and terrorism are fine
yaaaaasssss user, you fucking bigot
>antisemitism is not
RAYSSSSSICTS

yasssssss

Free Palestine!

Germany was never great you silly potato.

Notice how not one single politician in one single white country will go to bat for white people. Notice how shit loads of politicians in every white country bend over backward to support jews and israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=auLMUpC5LxU

Most Immigrants who hate the Semites are fucking Semites.

I hope he says something about it like once a week just to stir up some shit.

Me too, famalam. Let's hope he continues riding that tiger.

Any pictures of the burnings?

>Hegel

triggered

Like the real deal or the Marx version? Because it was never confirmed Marx even ever actually read Hegel. He got most of his knowledge pitched to him by a fellow student named Feuerbach who belonged to a faction of "reformed Hegelians" and was trying to establish similarities between the master's work and that of a Rabbinic scholar named Spinoza, so we can't even know just what exactly influenced Marx' "Hegelianism".

abrahamic religions all hate each other because they know they're following different sects of the same religion
the same thing happens with catholics and protestants/orthodox and sunnis and shias
fighting over religion is uncivilized, but most organized means past religion instantly get corrupted by douchebags. the only way to win is to encourage people to not play at all

OY! GOYIM! YOU MUST NOT NOTICE THAT!

Everything else they do is fine though?

cocaine bumps

In der welt