Youjo Senki

How can someone be so smug while just drinking tea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZTc1L-6uv0
twitter.com/nemuke
bato.to/reader#c379c49a3bcdcebe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>WW1 about to start
>Joins the military instead of waiting until adulthood and leaving for the USA

Could have been on the ground floor of making great profits selling arms to stupid Europeans fighting each other.

Is he a baka?

Mages are conscripted. At least watch the show before posting.

Conscripted at adulthood, at which point the war would be over and he could join the thousands of other German migrants moving to the USA.

It wouldn't of been when she was at 18, she would have been conscripted in what would of been the later and most brutal parts of the war and be stuck on shit jobs at shit fronts with little chance of survival.

>Didnt watch the show

He is an 9 orphan girl in some shitty monastery that ran out of food. She probably wouldnt have lived than long or become a prostitute to survive. The only grace he had was high magical aptitude. He saw an opportunity to get out of poverty, and then some, and took it.

yeah, because the later parts of world wars never saw desperate conscription of underage

>wouldn't of been

Learn English, you fucking mongrel.

I realized the mistake after I posted but it's not like I can edit it.

The ED is so good
I can't wait for feb 22nd

>haha I was almost forced to face that my argument sucks but it looks like you made a typo haha sucks for you

Oh, chibi episode 6 is out.
youtube.com/watch?v=DZTc1L-6uv0

>Anzu doing a Tanya cosplay

>not fighting for you country
Jew detected

Jews don't even have a country mate.

Third Reich Tanya when?

how long for someone to sub it?

That's coffee.

You realize tons of jews actually fought for Germany in WW1, right?

Tons of jews fought for other countries as well.

Tanya explains this, but I'll elaborate.

She realizes she'll be conscripted at 18, regardless of her condition at the time. She doesn't know how long the war will slog on for, and all evidence we've seen suggests it would've gone badly without her minor victories on the Rhine, her survival in Norden and her dick-stomping shut down of Dakia. Infact, dispite her efforts, Imperial Germany is losing; their logistics are stretched, any mage battalion that isn't Tanya's is getting soundly outmatched by the higher altitude, lower speed bombers and mage-hunter squads.

She figured that instead of being conscripted as a thin, orphaned 18 year old, pushed into horrid combat and chewed up in the holding tactics of a falling Imperial Germany, she'd rather join the military of her own accord, learn military tactics and strategy, earn promotions and commendations and get a head-start on the war by introducing concepts and tactics that might just save the empire before they're forced to consider a multi-front war expanding and stretching their logistics beyond their current limits. This means she'll come out of the war, or at least hit her adulthood if the war isn't over by then, with all the career, physical and social advantages of a Major or Colonel in the military (preferably the rear-echelons) at a much younger age than her male counterparts, armed with a shitload of commendations, acknowledgements from her superiors, resources and loyal soldiers that can all contribute to her survival and comfort. If she's particularly crafty, she can get the Empire to survive the war, if not outright win it, and she's in a position to surrender amicably to the enemy with the respect and honour afforded to her station by her considerable combat history. This is not like the post-WW2 nazi persecution. She can up and leave, living in another country where she'll pass on military knowledge to the new regime or nation.

It usually takes less than a day.

It's just occurred to me, how come none of the other nations have seemingly tried to persuade Tanya to defect to their side?

Why would God allow her to get out of her punishment that easily?

For one, while Tanya is absurdly powerful it's not like she's been around that long. The realization that she is OP as fuck and thus worth recruting might not have really sunken in yet.
Secondly, Tanya doesn't seem like the type to easily defect. She appears pious and honorable to the world, so people probably think it's impossible to buy her.

I don't understand how can she be both an unknown named mage and a propaganda centerpiece

1. Child Soldier
2. Nobody really knows her real name
3. She's put up airs of being a patriot

I'd expect other nations to feel like a defection is nearly impossible. Any spy watching her would no doubt say she's an absolute fanatic.

its not like her superiors report her every movement to the public or to the rest of the military. her battalion can't do its job if its not a surprise when it shows up.

Yeah, It'll probably be easier to assassinate her. She's just a little girl without her magic jewel.

She isnt really, there was one photoshoot that was it.
After that she has become more like a battle rumor.
She is literally to young for the military to be used extensivly as a propaganda centerpiece. Puplic opinion would plummed if they knew that a underaged child is waging war for the empire.

Even most of the imperial soldiers dont know her and if they know about her its a rumor about a officer with questionable age leading a brigade of mages under direct control of the Strategic HQ.
Those that meet her are either terrified or in awe about her.
Over the course of the war she is known by her allies as "Silver", "Rusted Silver(the blood of her enemy rusting the silver)" some even call her "Mad Dog"...
Her enemy only know her as "The Devil of Rhine"

i wonder what kind of magic she is capable of without it. if any.

Without a computation juwel/using magic she is just a little girl.

That was made clear later when Weiss asked her to stand back, while they avoided using their magic in order to not be detected, in case of a enemy coming forced to overwhelm him without guns.

Translation is in the comments.

How was NUT formed anyway? Which studio did they break away from?

>muh ebil gnazis
fuck off back to /leftypol/

Barely any, according to the LN. Which is still more than most other mages, but nothing to write home about.
That said, she is apparently an excellent shot even without magic.

I can't stop listening to the ED

Do you want to protect this smile, Sup Forums?

no

Not yet.

>That image
Goodbye to my sides

It's sort of like WW1 going on, which was hilariously bigoted nationalism wank. You don't just go around telling people to defect unless they're subject people.

Tanya and notgermany will fall against the superior nippon empire.
With tanya btfo of the west, they cannot be stopped.

What about this smile?

Sure

Only a matter of time till release of single

ye

That one doesn't need protection user.

Try 20 years

I'm curious now, I couldn't find info in english maybe in chinese or japanese

>Open bathroom door
>See this

What do?

Cut them off.

>Tumors
that just not right

Cute, artist?

disappointed it isn't this

Give me your Tanya's or be prepared for second hand smoking!

I hate the second hand smoke

twitter.com/nemuke

Is this a purification doujin or something.

X fucks her into being a devout christian lady

It's the manga user read it enjoy the Tanya's

Sure.

Visha's cute in an ugly way.

2patriotic to from others views

patton was agonizing over why he didn't have a qt smart grandaughteru like tanya instead of being stuck with that retarded crazy cunt mary sue

Yo

Are they gonna animated the scene where she thinks she's wounded and sees blood but it was just her period and she learns that puberty is a bitch ?

Goddamn the editing on the head is shite

Daily reminder that Visha became a slut later.

DO NOT LEWD THE MAJOR

>source: my ass

The manga has more Tanya love in it. It's great

Try and stop me

CAPTCHA: Albert visa.

Kek

>what is "Inglorious Basterds"?

bato.to/reader#c379c49a3bcdcebe
Its pretty good doujin, read it

Post cute Tanya's!

>finding ducklolis attractive

Is it psychically possible to post Tanya that is not cute?

Yeah? Well, Kanna's a fatass!

>Finding children attractive at all

Not in the manga she isn't!

They just have a fetish for making lolis thicc I guess

Does Visha shlick to thoughts of Tanya at night?

lolis are for cute and headpatting
not for sexual

What about sexual headpat's?

Alright anons, Tanya has given you some chocolate!

cool I'll wait a month and give her some

that's how nips do it right

I accept it and give her a kissu.

Does it have zyklon-B in it?

Would gladly storm the Federation with.

Now that's a tricky one. Do I have bigger chance of survival if I refuse her gift or accept it?

Ask her what does she want from me would be my answer

Tanya does the hop ~ Tanya a cute .. cutee !

Reminder that Victoria II is related to the series.
So this anime is Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums.