HighSchool DxD

When is Season 4 coming out?

Other urls found in this thread:

highschooldxdcards.deviantart.com/
baka-tsuki.org/project/?title=High_School_DxD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before season 5

Eventually.

Also, this one was just a cheerful girl who loved beach and the sea. Press something to pay respects.

>filename

>evil

Wasn't Ishibumi gonna give out more information this month about Volume 23 and S4?

I can't wait

Well we have some info already.
>rough translation is "Joker of the Ball Games Festival"
>Asia keeps making mistakes in the tournament
>v23 centers around Asia with Xenovia and Irina, Ravel and Elmenhilde will also have their moments
>Akeno goes full offense mode after getting proposed to
>v23 will focus on the mental growth of Issei, as Ishibumi feels he's focused far too much on his physical growth across the series
>it's gonna be a very thick volume
>Sairaorg vs Cao Cao will not be off-screened he said
>V23 is also going to focus on Ria's new members
>big plot twist at the end of the volume
>Dulio team is going to be introduced
>An unexpected older sister character gets closer to Issei
>It's going to contain the feelings of youth with future promises made by the characters

I liked that character when she was acting way more than the real personality
Yuuma>Raynare

>xD
Fuck off.

Just fucking blow up a planet or two reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rizevim calm down

Wait they're actually doing season 4 after the train wreck that was last season?

I am actually pleasantly surprised

Hopefully season 3 was a lesson learned.

Didn't they change the studio?

Every thread

>mobage blog is ded

Sitri rating game any month now

Ise and Saji would die seeing this

>implying Saji would ever be allowed to see this

Maybe if Issei took a picture and then showed it to him... but that seems way more cruel than just not telling him about it.

IE SENPAI

Wrong series, Yukina.

Why do I still come to this board to torture myself with this series?

For the memes when s4 starts.

shitsureishimashita
suimasen

Diodora might have been a slimy piece of shit but he did have good taste in women.

>BIG FAT CAT TATS
Oh thats gre...
>no BOOSTO!
>no Chichigami

This is fucking trash , you should feel ashamed of posting it.

Go back to being dead Diodora.

>implying people BOOSTOposted during BorN

Being Saji is suffering
Even Kiba is better off
I wonder how many times Kiba masturbated to the ORC girls

Only to Koneko because he's a lolicon.

>the picture comes from the dark ages of DxD threads

The quality makes sense now, but its still a mystery why some one would post that, its not like anyone will actually care if BorN is ignored completly.

>I wonder how many times Kiba masturbated to the ORC girls
None.
now To the ORC boys...

>Chichigami
>BorN
Only one

The dark ages will truly come if s4 is shit. We peaked around s2 but since then some of the oldfags disappeared and reddit invaded. In fact, I'm pretty sure both the user who made those thread pictures and stitchbro are gone. The only way to breathe life at this point is for Ishibumi's next series to get an adaptation someday.

Ishibumi confirmed he's not gay
Post the rest

I lost the other ones. This is the only other one I got and without looking at it I'm pretty sure it was just the prototype version of the other.

>Ishibumi confirmed he's not gay
He is not gay, he is Isseisexual

Im from S1 (made the BOOSTO gifs that fly around these threads) , so yeah every time i take a peak into DxD threads I barely see anyone from the old threads.

Lets hope that a new studio and the leasons from BorNĀ“s rejection make S4 into the best season yet.

This one is from 2013...
fuck...its been 4 years...

Today is Xenovia's birthday, too.

The combination of volumes 17-19, BorN, and the long waits between both the volumes and the anime seasons has killed off a lot of them I think.

my dick
who is she again?

>the anime is over 5 years old now
>s2 is almost 4 years old
>the trainwreck is almost 2 years old
>Ishibumi takes like 4 years to finish arcs

Ok, looks like I'm fapping to Xenovia again

Akeno

Nigga, every hour is fapping to Xenovia hour.

Thats Raynare Mc Ashpants.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak

I miss our Maou Rangers practically forcing the elevens to fund more seasons on the mobage.

Also I've been seeing a few speculate that there's gonna be another OVA bundled with v23, but I don't see any basis for that speculation.

>I miss our Maou Rangers practically forcing the elevens to fund more seasons on the mobage.

You mean forcing them to come up with stricter rules about the bonuses from invinting "new" players, and abusing the ever living shit out of it ... i think i made something like 500 yahoo.jp email accounts when they just let you invite as many people as you wanted and never veryfied the accounts.

It was crazy seeing the guild hang tough with the nip whales who were pouring money into the game thorugh sheer will and exploids of a shitty invite system.

Get to it user.

Absolutely glorious. Your guys' shenanigans at least funded us one of those good OVAs.

>Maou Rangers

Christwagons that takes me back. What happened to them in the end? They get banned for all the friend invite abuse or did they just get bored.

Is this game even around anymore?

>Lets hope that a new studio
Except that hasn't been confirmed by Ishibumi it's just a rumor as far as i know TNK is still doing DxD.

go here

highschooldxdcards.deviantart.com/

We'll probably know with his blog update this month. TNK's new show airs next season, so if they're doing it, they're busy this year.

>An unexpected older sister character gets closer to Issei
It better be Gabriel or Tiamat.

Just look how it will be her.

CONVERSATIONS

What will you do when she just stays irrelevant as always?

Reminder that Miyama will finally fork over his Yasaka design for s4.

Deep intense conversations.

I still can't believe we don't have an illustration for her and plenty of other characters.

>implying
She was the original cockblocker

Yakasa and Gabriel would be too much for us, we're not worthy
>Azazel never saw Gabriel's tits
He deserved better

>implying Issei wasn't gonna wimp out due to trauma

I might rewatch all the episodes to prepare for the upcoming season and im probably the only one who cares about the plot too

I do but I've rewatched the anime and reread the LN so much that the early portions of the series are just boring to me now.

>and im probably the only one who cares about the plot too
No you're not I might rewatch S1,2 and the OVA's and skip BorN and just read V5-7.

Well, i havent read the LN but the friend who got me into the anime has and told me the gist and what's missing from the anime so i hope we get it soon cuz its been too long. and i actually hope we get more hype moments like in the end of S1

>implying that was gonna stop Rias

>implying editor-san wouldn't break through the fourth wall to hop on Issei's dick himself to prevent it

>we get more hype moments
You have no idea.

THIS SHOW DOES NOT GET THE APPRECIATION IT DESERVES

Oppai is life,
Oppai is love

Yeah it does.

So should i go ahead and catch up by reading whats out there? Is it an easy read? Its a lot of volumes i believe.

Poor Rias, she just wants to do her cute servant

Yes, you should if you've seen BorN but haven't read V5-7 then start there.
baka-tsuki.org/project/?title=High_School_DxD

Authors saying fuck it with chapter titles is always amazing.

Season 3 be blamed for that

This thread needs more Rossweisse.

Oh i've seen all 3 seasons. to be honest i might go ahead and read up to get my Akeno fix

I could actually see this happening with how big of a faggot the editor is.

Spoiler alert every girl wins

If you love Akeno i'd definitely start with volume 5-7 which should've been adapted by BorN, but was mostly butchered including Akeno development.

I do love her, thanks for the info i'll look into them.

Enjoy man she just became even cuter when getting proposed to in volume 22.

that sounds great!

Kuroka volume when Ishibumi?

>Caring about fem Raditz

She deserved death

>Raditzfags always wanting him back
Pottery

How would Ise react to Tohru?
And especially to Lucoa?

For the first time in his life he'd probably be driven by his instincts to breed and nothing else. I would also feel sorry for any shota in the way of his DxD and any of those tits. But him and Tohru would get along real well I think.

I kind of want to see Tohru and Lucoa as Issei's servants now.

I can see it happening
>both fell in love with a red haired girl who saved their lives
>dragon loli who gets lives with them
I can imagine the dumb shenanigans