When will white people wake up?

he a good boy

Dog of peace

>those tattoos

Motherfucker I was about to post that

Pitbulls were always used as fighting dogs. The romans used them in battle in ancient times.. Respect the breed, they're not meant to be dogs for children or w.e

If you have tattoos and pit bulls(singular or plural) you deserve to be killed by them.

Absolutely nigger tier.

>its not the dog, its the owner

Well I guess NRA shills have just cause here for their agenda. Make the suburbs safer.

He dindu nuffin

he a good boy

I laughed.

Buddy if that was my dog, those pitbulls would be getting stabbed until they let go. And I mean super fucking hard, enough to make them instanteously welp and back off

Execute all pitbulls

>10% - Labrador
How fucking fragile must you be to have your life taken from you by a Lab? The absolute state of the "master race" white people.

>using a water hose
>not spraying them with bullets

>blaming the dog for its shitty owners

Can't you just make breeding them illegal? They'll all die in like 10 years or whatever

I know a girl that has 5 pit bulls living with her, I kid you not. She's also probably only 100lbs soaking wet. How long until they maul her to death?

>its another woman owning a dog she cant control episode

this is what happens when women refuse intercourse to their pets after previously engaging in beastiality

Those toddlers sure are weakfucks amirite?!

I thought this was about white women getting ugly tattoos.

He was a good dog!! He dindu nuffin! He could've been my son!

Rip

damn that is some lazy fake news. Those pictures are lol

Smiling white women covered in steaks holding a huge Banner that says 'pitbulls welcome', that pretty much sums up our culture

Sweet Dee Gets Mualed

>trash woman
>pitbull

Nothing to see here.

Those are mostly children probably

I feel little emotion torwards pitbulls, they come near my dog Id blow that thing to kingdom come. Literally the niggers of dogs

One of the main reasons I conceal carry. Other people's dogs. That, and other people.

>Goochland County

This guy gets it. And her husband was probably a beta bitch that didn't fuck their dogs into submission.

r8 my doge

The best solution is a 1000 dollar license fee per animal.
And the person in charge of the animal when it goes on a killing spree gets charged with a felony.
They will go extinct in a few years.

If that was my dog I'd have killed them both with no hesitation.
One pickaxe swing to the head each. Quick and easy.
I'm honestly enraged at this faggot who took the time to video the attack instead of saving his dog.

I literally didn't have to look at the picture of the woman in OP. Just saw headline and immediately created mental image that was accurate. Every white woman who owns pitbulls looks exactly the same.

are women able to do anything? cant even own something correctly lol

The unfortunate reality is that there is a type of weak person who loves the weakness in others. They are doormats for people and for animals. It's the Bad Boy lover in pet form. They will redeem them, not just as individuals, but as a representative of their kind!

d'awww
would fugg

Flag checks out.

Huskies are awesome. A former roommate of mine had one and I would take it for walks all the time just to terrify the blacks in my neighborhood.

>IS DAT A WOOOLF?!

Macedonians can afford a Husky?

The numbers match the statistics. think about it how much Labradors you saw recently

pit-bulls are the niggers of dog breeds

10/10

Would have killed them and the owner they ran back to

This is Sup Forums tier content....what's happening? Slide thread? Shills out? what

white niggers. they will never learn.

Traded it for my polish toilet cleaner

those dogs must hae been adopted

Can the doggo clean the toilet tho?

always gets me

Can Macedonians afford toilets?

Cute

Rate my dogs

Dope pic man. Is Macedonia a nice place to travel to?

my golden could be strong if she want to, but she'd never hurt me, though she does play fight and it's very fun

10/10 for both. Also nice looking place.

6/10
Left is being a beta when he could take the ball from the tiny one with one chad pull.

I can imagine all the doggo spit thats on your kitchen floor.

pitbulls are a breed of peace

>Never hurt me

Famous last words of many a dog owner.

cute doggos

t. catcuck

>white bitch
>pit bulls

Probably a mudshark. In which case, pic related.

Thought that was only those leaf fag Queernadians that did that shit ?

Well, I want to know what % of these dog fatalities are by adopted dogs. If you raise a dog from a pup pup, they will treat you differently

Pit bulls can take stabbings and still not let go. There are lots of stories of people stabbing them with knives while they are holding a victim, to no effect.

Only bullets work on that hell hound.

Yeah, actually. never heard of a pack of rabid cats mauling their owner to death.

>niggers gonna nig
no surprise there

>ywn unload a double-barrelled shotgun into each pitbull's head

Rate my dog.

No.

raised their monster from a puppy, didn't stop it from eating her.

I used to have a bunch of these guys.

Loved coming home and being like "guys!!" and they'd all dogpile you.

>tattoos
No correlation..none nada

They need a Queen to lead them.

I agree but he probably wanted evidence

>tattoo
>owns pitbull

I'll get over my grief at some point I'm sure

Lots of dog cucks here.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs, it doesn't matter whether or not you raise them or adopt them.

Anybody that owns a pitbull is insecure trash and they are categorized as the nigger of their race.
Defend pitbulls all you want, but you could have bought any other breed of dog and feel the same bond with it. But no, you’ve got to be an edgy faggot with a notoriously violent breed of dog. Putting those around you in danger of being maimed or killed.
If you see a pitbull that isn’t caged or on a leash, kill it. You will be doing your community a service.

>would never attack masters seed
>in fact would attack master to preserve his seed.

PIT

BULL

not lap dog...

FFS people just like playing ball with grenades and being surprised when they blow don't they?

where does it say that in the article?

Good breed. Just a little on the really dumb side. Mine

Why would anyone want a dog other than a Shiba?

Shiba is the best dog ever.

gahy

Im not hiring atm senpai
Ohrid is a nice place you could check out

HERPADERP BLAME THE DEEB NOT THE BREEB

How many pitbulls do you think he could take in a fight?

That's a big guy.

Sig and Roy the Vegas guys. Mauled by "big" cats.

I got attacked by a pit bull that was on a leash, just simply walking by the owner as he was walking the dog. No provocation whatsoever. Those things simply don't belong outside, period.