The truth about Albania

Albanians, thanks to their Islamic culture and mountainous isolation are known to be overwhelmingly inbred. They are as such often observed to exhibit:

*Excessive repetition of surnames
*Ridiculous numbers of disabled offspring.
*Lower life spans.
*Intellectual & emotional issues, abundantly clear to any casual observer of Albanian posters on this very board

This is the main reason as to why Albanians have far more genetic defects than any other ethnic group in the continent. the number of disabled, psychotic and criminally predisposed Albanians is exponentially higher to that of every other European nation. Albania is unique in that it is the only nation with an abundance of missing parenthood records regarding the existence of paternal grandparents. This is due to the fact that Albania is perhaps the only nation where a father and a grandfather are often one and the same. The end result is evidently enough a nation of mentally and physically degenerated freaks.

Other urls found in this thread:

roman-catholic-saints.com/skanderbeg.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8MQkv3QWHAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Things I learned about Albanians in high school

>Proud Muslims but they wear gold crosses
>They drink, smoke, do coke, and fucking love ham sandwiches
>Replace all Chevy emblems on their vehicles with Cadillac emblems
>Beat and cheat on their girlfriends
>Talk shit about Serbs then kiss Serbian ass when confronted by Serbs

>Macedonia
>Serbia
>Albania

Who's next?

saged

Another observation is that Albanians are obsessed with Nigger Culture

>Implying Vardarska is a real country
Western Bulgaria is too irrelevant for anyone to bother "debunking", sorry.

Muslims, usually anti-whites in behaviour.... seriously what does this country do in the balkans?

It's greatest contribution appears to be that "X is not white" Russian proxy shitposter, self admittedly a Albanian, as he's stated multiple times. It was because of him and his ruining of a recent Balkan thread that I felt the need to create this, Had to vent my anger somehow.

>The number of disabled, psychotic and criminally predisposed Albanians is exponentially higher to that of every other European nation
Very true, they will fuck literally everything that moves.
Also, I've noticed this thing in the muslime world, where a son can easily be cucked by his dad or any other relative, and they're perfectly fine with it.
Literally scum.

That is absolutely true.

I never had any problems with albanians in my entire life so i don't care.

At least they don't claim to be Greeks.

He is a payed shill to divide and conquer. And f course albanians hate europeans

They used to be Christian Orthodox and allies to the Byzantines but given their isolation during the Ottoman times, they went full Turk afterwards.

Fucking true in Queens NY

is he the one who spams shit about the alps?

t. Slobodon's HS fantasies.

He's not talking shit about greeks, why start shit with him?

His flag is talking shit about Greeks in itself.

I'm Serbian, so I could care less about what Macedonians claim to be. All of that WE WUZ KANGZ rhetoric is sad and pathetic.
Then again, you're no different in that regard, and without the Germans hyping you up, you wouldn't be shit.

>this specific Macedonian created their flag
That type of thinking is Albanian

He called his country "Macedonia". The official name is F.Y.R.O.M.

You couldn't understand as your country has no history for someone to steal.

Nope. Just lots of balk fags in my state. Serb and Macedonian kids fit in better with the white kids and Albanians fit in better with the black and Korean kids.

The Germans hyping us up? Tell me more. Macedonia is still the largest state in Greece. If Vardarska becomes officially "Macedonia", it will have a casus belli on Greek Macedonia.

Haven't you understood that this whole game is about them getting sea access?

I'm Greek myself you absolute vlaho.
>The official name is F.Y.R.O.M.
What does the M stand for? Idiot

You don't even know what Vlachos means. It's someone from Wallachia (today's Romania).

M stands for Macedonia as this country occupies the northern tip of the Byzantine Macedonian province.

As part Albanian I can tell you that they will never marry or bread with anyone who even has the same last name, Albanians keep track of their relatives and know even the most distant of their cousins it is a must. Now islam was forcfully introduced and those that still practice it are indeed degenarete! How can anyone ever let their enemy who prosecuted their ancestors be their friend no matter how much funding they are willing topart with.!

I agree, Albania should keep it's Orthodox roots and ally or be annexed by Greece.

OK thanks for getting on the same page as me, im not disagreeing that it's Greek clay

I think that he is Finnish. I have looked the archive and before the 20th August 2016 his memes were spread by a Finn

albanians are just left behind ottoman roaches
they should be sprayed

Albania is strong bitch...it's just that because Albania itself did not exist until 1190 a lot of our people did not know to stay within Albania and so they moved outward where they would bleach the Gayreeks and Serbitches/taint their blood with Gayreeks and Serbitches and now we have Gayreeks and Serbitches that think they're white but the reality is that ancient Greek was not Hellenic it was Shqiptaric, (((Greeks))) were slaves low-class workers it was Albanians who did philosophy architecture etc.

Be honest Burmuda bro, are you the only one on your island on pol?
You're the same one every time, yeah?

It's true that south Albania is Greek and there was actually mistake when they drew the borders.

I don't mind though as long as the Greek community is not mistreated.

What I think is that if Albania was annexed by Greece, the infastracture and lives of ordinary people there would go through the roof. It's just that the capital would be Athens.

Not being an aggressor or anything, just asking how an Albanian mind would proccess this idea.

>ancient Greek was not Hellenic it was Shqiptaric

Found the Ottoman remnant.

I have blond hair and blue eyes...

Albo here. Ask away. I'll pop in and out of the thread every 15 minutes or so. I'm doing Khan academy and Duolingo right now.

Albanians dont know their history, they are beinv used and will be labeled as extremists in the great war. Whiter Albanians are Serbs Germanic Celts, darker ones are pakis, indians and vypsies! There really is no such thing as an albanian to be honest the only reasu they are as such is a construct to keep Italy and greece in check and along with Serbian orthodox bosnians who also were turned to muslimes be used to radicalize Europe thus not allowing Germany to turn towards Russia or execute their secret plan of a united eu which is the enemy of USA and china!

>Annexed
Fuck outta here Dimitri. You want to be friends then lets be friends, any subversive Jew shit and forget it.

I do this exact same thing when I eat pussy too

Albanian here

americans have zero culture. gorging yourself on hot dogs and apple pie while watch 350lb apes chase a ball around is not a past time.

ku jeni shqipe

Massachusetts, po ti?

new york, me zezakt dhe spanjolt, rrac gabelit

lol same here meng.

>Greek community is not mistreated.
ISTANBUL is forever Turkish. Greeks - soon to be exterminated for being subhuman negroid-armenian roaches

Pure blood Europeans in the Balkans? Yes
In Greece? None

Your opinion? No relevance
Your fate? Eventual extermination

I've been to Albania a couple times. Stray dogs everywhere. No traffic laws. Pretty hot women. Pretty obvious wealth gap. Government officials are surprisingly easy to work with. Food is just ok. Everyone smokes. Young guys act like blacks. Pretty cool and interesting place desu.

the traffic laws are the ultimate test for your testicles, ive seen people weave in the opposite lane on my way to durres from tirana

Everyone hates us so we pick and choose which cultures to imitate.

Implying Macedonian is a thing. Why do you retarded nazi larpers warm up to people who murder whites just because you hate Islam so much. Is it because you secretly want to protect the Jew and be on its good side?

Whiter than you, Cletus.

I took a bus to Durres from Tirana. In Durres there was this crazy wind storm and sand was blowing everywhere it was insane. I didn't drive myself while I was there but it seems like no one ever actually stops and everyone is going in a completely different direction than everyone else even within the huge city squares.

Der Untermensch

its not like these people crash either, theyve conditioned themselves to the point where they are on par with japanese rally drivers

what part of albania are you from, i see you in every thread with albania as the topic, so you might as well answer

For some reason, all european countries dislike your muslim shithole, it's your non white lowlife behaviour.

Kebab, kebab never changes.

>Imblying

Bitch go to Albania and see for yourself. There's a shit ton of tourists. Tons of Germans, English, Scottish, Irish, Slavs, Greeks, Italians, some Turks here and there, Americans, and even Chinks. Albania is a pretty popular place to go because it's fun, serene, and incomparably safe for travelers compared to Paris, London, Berlin etc.
Albania has plenty of crime problems but it's all Mafia related. That shit never spills out towards anyone not involved and the Mafia's have a vested interest in keeping things quiet for foreigners.
Don't just talk out of your ass. 50% of the country identifies as agnostic/athiest, this was the most recent poll with 20% as Christian and 28-29% as Muslim.
In Albania you will find more die hard militant Orthodox and Catholics then you will ever find battle hardened, ready to submit Muslims. Islam is a joke in Albania and practically every version practiced is a jumble of Orthodox/Catholic/Pagan practices thrown in.
You want to have a discussion then lets talk, otherwise shut your stupid ill informed Serbian ass up.

nice meme flag, ironically you post with that flag against a country that had its national hero knighted by the pope and lead the crusades in the balkans

Triggered

The Albanians betrayed their lord for gibs from the Turks and dishonored the memory of their greatest hero. Death to all Turkroach collaborators, death to Islam. Deus Lo Volt.

roman-catholic-saints.com/skanderbeg.html
its a good read, good red pill for those who insult fellow europeans

After fighting alongside every other Balkanfag for 2 decades only to get stabbed in the back by Serb pigs and Greek lambs because you wanted land consesions from the Turks.
You fuckwits pulled back and watched our nation get slaughtered after leading the fucking charge and 500 years later you bitch.

Go outside of pol once in a while

hilarious serbian meme, read the link i posted

Plot me s(k)llavë këtu i qiva tëmën.. Si duket amerika? Studjoni a ça bëni?

Dude, it's not my fault that albanians act like scum, or are usually anti europeans,anti christians anti civilization, pro turkish, just look to kosobo, and that albania is a third world country. and im not serbian.

youtube.com/watch?v=8MQkv3QWHAk

Do you call these people europeans?
albania has no history, just compare it to italy, germany, england, spain, netherlands, portugal, belgium, greece, serbia... it's pathetic. Also the majority of the h8te albos receive here it's because of the russo albaina anti white proxy. I didn´t even knew what was albania before

Shkodër will be the place of my journey
>all European
Greeks are not European. You can’t make pic related aka European racially clean kids

I served alongside these guys in OIF3. They were some tough mother fuckers. They have my gratitude for their service in killing mudslimes

fuck analbanana

Amerika është e zezë. Kam mbaruar për ekonomi, por unë dua të studioj mjekësi. Unë punoj në sigurime. Megjithatë, Amerika ka shumë mundësi.

Kek, Greeks are all Jews larping as Anglos.

no, you listen

Show flag then and stop hiding.
You don't know shit about my nations history or people, you just said so yourself. Post flag and lets compare. Don't post a fucking video of the fall of communism and say dumb shit.

Anal bananas sound pretty fucked up desu.

They are Ethiopian-gypsy-Armenian-Syrian subhumans with a dash of IE and Balkan indigenous

real ancient Greeks - Illyrians
Roman aristocracy - Illyrians
Napoleon - Albanian clan in Tuscany
Hitler was E1b1b(EV13) so technically his ancestors could have been Illyrians
Martin Sellner - Albanian mother

>Too afraid to show flag

lmao

picrelated

here is the albofreak
Constantinople will be reconquered, your fate ?
who cares .

The facts are there, you supported turks and you are usually anti white europeans. That's even worse, no european people submitted to islam, europeans rebelled against that alien religion,only your shithole converted, that speaks by yourself.

Your emotions aren't facts serbfagg having his period. We are our own thing, religion is for faggs anyway, we define ourselves by blood, and a non white could never racemix with us. If we were so Turk loving why would albanians kill their daughter if she got engaged to a Turk? Because that has happened. We're clanic, tribalist, have an outlaw mindset since the early souliote and kaçak days, but we preserve race, like war, have honour/given word (besa, Google it) as the cornerstone of our culture and are overall friendly to all. Everyone outside of circlejerk balkanfaggs on Pol will tell you that.

Amerika eshte e mir kur jetun nga shetit e bardhe (maine, mass. , connecticut.)

>can’t get Northern Cyprus or even his dick hard
>talks about IstanBULL
British nationalist hate Greeks as a race, the same goes for Russian ones, the same for French. No nuclear power to help you. Good luck!

Still a coward who doesn't know my history, my people and too scared to go toe to toe. You are a faggot. We did not submit, We are completely European, and I don't think you are Serbian or Greek because at least they have the balls to show flag and dish it out, you are just a loser.

fuck analbanians

lol shutup Slave.

Religion means nothing. Only blood does. Reminder me how many subhuman nonwhites in Orthodox pantheon? What’s up with literal interracial couples ruling over Byzantine.

fuck off grekoirat

Serbs didn´t smashed all of you because 'we'/our govenment bombed serbia, big mistake done by (( ))....... without that, serbs, greeks or even russians would clean the balkans for once.

Serbs encroached on Albanian territory during the conflict for .01 seconds and were surrounded by Albanian military forces and retreated. Literally like 2000 strong just ran. Faggot.

keep walking hajvan

analbanians keep giving me (You)s because they won't admit the truth about them

you have already lost in that chapter albanian, only scum sells his blood and gives the ass to islam and converts, you did that.

>Greeks are not European. You can’t make pic related aka European racially clean kids
shuuure , while you can eh ? not likely given your populace, you just hire tourists to make them take 'albo' pics for you

>real ancient Greeks - Illyrians
ok lmao

>can’t get Northern Cyprus or even his dick hard
>talks about IstanBULL

faggot albo thinks of cocks only
>schizophrenia ftw
your problem is being in denial about your race because you're a fragile fuck , like said by serbanon

I'm still here faggot. And I'm not afraid to show my flag or tell you my ethnicity unlike the dirty kike you are who hides behind a veil.

Do you really wanna make us believe that 1 vs 1 without any one intervension albania would stand a change against Serbia? are you out of your mind? remove kebab

Po a ja vlen të rrisësh fëmijët ne ate mjedis? Keta I kane mbytur arapet, mendoj te shkoj ne spanjë pasi te marr grua, kam jetuar ne Madrid, goxha i bardhe.
Ka pune andej? Me pelqen goxha Maine si ambient dhe natyre nga fotot qe kam pare, jam avokat per ndermarrje, nuk e di a ka oportunitete për mua nga verilindja amerikane.

Many years ago working at McDonald's a greasy Albanian walked up to the till with a big silver pendant with a Albanian eagle on it and the moment I acknowledged his Albanian pendant he was super happy to know a foreigner knew about his shit hole of a country.

there is this fine albanian bitch at rutgers newark. i wanna wife her. so sexy