Time to ditch that smart phone Sup Forums. also, be prepared for society to treat you like a crazy anti-vaxxer...

time to ditch that smart phone Sup Forums. also, be prepared for society to treat you like a crazy anti-vaxxer. this latest research to be buried and maligned as fake news but we all know it's true. this is a full blown public health crisis.

nice source, never bought into dumbphone anyways

Source is clearly drudge. It's research out of California, for what it's worth.

I had to do research into this topic this year.
No conclusive evidence. Not even on living near antennas for years. The only experimental studies that showed evidence on the cancer thing was extremely poorly done and notably faked.

However, sperm thing is real. Cell signals cause no DNA damage, but increase heat, as well as the phone itself, and sperms get fucked by small constant heat increase

I remember back in high school when kids would get incoming texts on their Motorolas the projector or sometimes the radio would make that weird rhythmic interference noise. That was probably very bad

I drive around with my heated seat on full blast and my phone tucked in between my legs. Just knocked a bitch up. Phone vaccers BTFO

Americans are by far the worst shit posters or just restarted I can't tell

I have been saying this since 2000. Everyone still makes fun of me. Why aren't you on Facebook? Why aren't you on Twitter? Like I wouldn't have been banned already - the state of Maine made cell phone providers put warnings on the phones 5 years ago I believe. Shit makes you stupid.

Cell phones cause a specific type of brain tumor called an acoustic neuroma.
Cases have been going up for the last couple decades. They'll skyrocket soon.
Look into it.

No more carrying my phone tucked in my foreskin.

The safety research on cellular phones is not about protecting you, it's about protecting the cellphone makers and network providers. Long term incremental effects are hard to test.

>restarted

HAHAHAHAH! I only communicate with systems that operate on proven safe UHF and VHF!

My sperm is safe, HAHAHAHAHA. Too bad women don't want to have sex with Hams.

it still does. I use a landline at work and when my cell phone is too close to the landline while I'm speaking on it it does that classic ""bzzz bzz bzzt bzz bzz bzzzzt" interference noise from high school. Same for the computer speakers at my desk.

Will bitcoin mining give me cancer?

There is a rise, but it's unknown wheter it's the number rising, or it's just that we are detecting them more thanks to improvements in diagnosis methods.
Brain tumors in general are hard to diagnose unless they show pretty evident signs.

oh no a underlined word doc with lots of ellipses, I better do what it says

How do you know that's from phone, and not monitors?

i dont give a fuck i hope i die

Don't really need new research to understand that microwave radiation is really bad for you. Proximity is the biggest factor. Look up" inverse square law." So ALWAYS use speaker phone. NEVER have it close to you unless you're using it. Article says "don't sleep with your cell phone." WHO THE HELL sleeps with their phone??

>Tfw when we have the same fucking flag

no dont ditch your phone , keep carrying it in your pants pocket so that antenna is close to your balls .
you wouldnt want your sperm count to go suddenly up and become a filthy breeder the next time you fuck a woman now would you ?. the world's overpopulated as it is .

Well, you will. And if it makes you feel better, so will everyone else you've ever come into contact with.

>non-ionizing radiation

The signals often do get captured by other electronic devices, speakers being a classical case.

Kek keep your phone on your face then cia.

yea, there's a lot of things we need to ditch

i just got rid of my smart phone like 4 months ago, best decision ive made. only use smart phones for work related shit. otherwise, keep that shit off you

>to be buried and maligned as fake news
The local evening news already talked about it but they spun it like "oh it only applied to children" but I didnt see it brought up on the national news though.
>time to ditch that smart phone
My phone is in airplane mode 99.9999999999% of the time, am I safe?