THE SECOND AMERICAN CIVIL WAR IS COMING

We are currently in a Cold Civil War. Events playing out within the GOP are about to unleash political forces that American institutions will not be able to contain. The vessel will crack and eventually shatter. This event will be THE event of the Twenty-First Century and will forever change global geo-politics. Pax-Americana is over. The American Era is over. We are entering a new era, a new epoch, in human existence on this planet. Trust me, on this. I do this for a living. This will not end well. God help us.

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/
twitter.com/waltshaub/status/941767481563254785
youtube.com/watch?v=7b9AmWESIqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I do this for a living.
Do what for a living, shit post on image boards?

Reminder: Your uniform will be your skin color

No shit. Have anything original to say?

>I study Cold Civil Wars pertaining to the United States for a living

Anybody got the webm of Superleia from the new star wars?

Yeah, what user said. What the fuck do you do for a living?

Stop being a crybaby.

We're done putting up with your lies and hysterics.

>someone goes out and tries to spark the war by running over leftists or shooting up a place
>every cuck on the right screams FALSE FLAG KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY FOR WHEN THEY TAKE YOUR GUNS

if you faggots never actually rise up then there'll be no CW2 for rightminded folk to put you back down for a second time

Shit, wrong thread

Well, whatever cluster fuck happens it better hurry up and spill over into the UK. I am tired of waiting for the happening that will last a century.

Nice LARP, but America is coming back bigly

That's not going to end well then.

What about Asians and Mexicans and very tanned white people?

What about whites who will fight alongside the blacks?

That will be a high % and you will be fighting the government too, how the fuck will a few thousands hillbilly rednecks win against the most powerful military nation that has ever existed?

Do not be afraid.
You will be forgiven.

OP and the rest of his CIA homeboys are about to get the rope

Nope we're good. Thanks anyway double nigger

>not doing it for free

good riddance.

This needs to go hot and happen worldwide. This jew slave economy is bullshit, we need a need a new renaissance.

>how the fuck will a few thousand jungle rice farmers win against the most powerful military nation that has ever existed?
>how the fuck will a a few thousand inbred goat herders win against the most powerful military nation that has ever existed?
Go back to plebbit

I hope so the fucking niggers and spics and (((communists))) already want to murder us and at this point it's the only way anything in this country is going to get better. Day of the rope(((s))) please.

Civil war is only an intermediate step signifying the impossibility of compromise. Its purpose is to create new conditions whereby compromise is possible or to show that there is no longer any need for it, with the disappearance of one side of the conflict.

>I do this for a living
$0.02 deposited

That question sounds like the start of a great story

Do what for a living? Shit post on a forum full of 17 year olds?

If you mean that a bunch of republican, conspiracy believing, 60 iq, bullshit peddling, half baked wanna be libertarian retards addicted to the internet are about to shoot themselves on bridges because they THINK a civil war is coming then yes, shits about to get hot.

Remember roy moore?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I do

What do you do for a living? Don't be a faggot and abandon your thread with some obscure spoopy shit.

Give dates; everything you said could be reasoned from reading think tank fellows reports. Be more precise or this thread is poop.

A lot of people, even many of my liberal friends, expect societal upheaval and possibly civil war before soon. The questions now are how the sides break out and what kicks it off.

>twitter celebrity.

>cold civil war
it's a cold national conflict between the left and the right, not a "cold civil war". this statement is pure hyperbole until the left starts heavily pushing for removal of states from the union/high amount of state level autonomy. a civil war between entities which share direct borders can't be cold anyways.

> do this for a living

You get paid to chat shit on a Somalian naval warfare discussion board?

You mean the type of people that make up almost the entire military and police forces?

No it won't, you people have guns and are still allowing pic related to happen.
You're the most cucked country in the west.
>B-BUT MUH SWEDEN, MUH GERMANY
neither of those are 54% "white" and declining.

Can a civil war occur in a developed nation? will it be more of a coup? or a territorial dispute? a bunch of scattered militias cannot really get together; specially knowing how divided and divisive the "right" can get...

Trump is a Zionist shill

Not OP but I am a historical trend analyst for a data mining company. It's not far from the truth, but trends can lack critical KPI and prove false.

checked

it will quickly become whites vs nonwhites. the nonwhites are already turning on white leftist that are supposedly their allies. the leftist whites will either change sides or they will be eaten by their pets.

Ahh, mutt buying NatSoc made firearms, how ironic.

Its over guys we are entering into the new Chinese era where the yellow people will be the master race. Also hillary is a goddess.

>I LARP on a scat pic posting board for a living! Trust me guyz!

>how the fuck will a few thousands hillbilly rednecks win against the most powerful military nation that has ever existed?
Isn't that what you bongs said about the colonies?

>neither of those are 54% "white" and declining.

it's the opposite buddy. occidentaldissent.com/2017/08/08/white-births-a-us-majority-again/

Are you insane or just trying to have bantz with Americans? Do I seriously need to explain to you that the less whites you have, the faster the replacement is? Numbers exist, statistics exist, do math you absolute fucking idiot.

somebody needs to dig up the fighter jet copypasta. It's one of those threads now

PPK? Definitely some flavor of Walther

but the Continental Army got their asses beat
The French and Spanish won that war for us

At least I can buy them

K cool.

Meh, some people are just collectors. One of my goals is to get an example of a main bolt action rifle from each major power of WWII. So far I've got the Germans, Russians, and British covered.

The child should be darker and a lower percentage face desu.

Shut the hell up

I doubt any civil war will come dude, your country is split between blacks and browns mostly and your gov control everything. You will be the slaves of big corporation, welcome to the new era of slavery.

Shut up you fucking shareblue pussy hat man.

>B- BUT MUH 56%

We have negro containment zones (big cities) a larger landmass and significantly larger population. The majority white flyover states provide the food, electricity raw resources and other essentials to the shitskins and liberals in the cities. We can easily starve and allow them to kill eachother and it would be open season for the ones foolish enough to try and chimp out to the rural areas.

I have a worse feeling about your situation, Mohammad.

Nothing will happen. Ziocons will gain more power, and Trump will keep cucking to them.

hot opinions coming through

Reminder the nazis have been reincarnated as the modern democratic party. Pol's job is to make sure we change the world with redpills for the better so these evil people never see the white house again

>Reminder the nazis have been reincarnated as the modern democratic party.
I fucking wish. The JQ would've ended with Obongo. Unless you mean whites are considered the new jews, despite the real jews still fucking shit up.

>literally from your source
And how does this disprove what I posted?
I can but NatSoc made firearms too.
>American "banter"

> how the fuck will a few thousands hillbilly rednecks win against the most powerful military nation that has ever existed?

>american banter
>you literally do the same thing

We played a role, but we were puppets. I've been watching things unfold for decades. I totally agree, it's happening. Too bad I'm in cuckichussets and am a red blooded American. It was nice knowing yall.

>56%
*54%

>I have a worse feeling about your situation, Mohammad.
My country is 97% white, Northern Ireland.
>liberals are the real racists XD

Good.
Lets make some grass grow.
youtube.com/watch?v=7b9AmWESIqI

ayyyyy

Mine aren't rehashed Amerimutt memes, Pedro.

And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder

One of the four beasts saying "come and see"

and I saw

And behold

one post by this ID

Triple w/ cheese

>being from northern ireland

How sad

>97% white
>Northern Ireland
lel
Let's talk about proportionality.

>97% White
>Population: 1.8 million
>White Population: 1.75 million

>54% White
>Population: 320 million
>White Population: 173 million

> (1.75 million / 173 million) * 100 = 1%

I'm just Goku, potato-nigger.

t. Irish-English-German-Swiss Amerimutt

This is not a drill- lol . Tits or get the fuck out.

>How sad
Why? I get to own guns, conceal carry, and live in an almost completely white country.

> 1 post by this iD

>1.75 million
I'm sure you'll fare well against the jihad.

>Great meme goy

Fuck off.

Kike antichrist, 666

>Let's talk about proportionality.
No, essentially a strawman argument because you want some damage control after getting fact checked.

You're forgetting to mention how many more shitskins, Jews and such if you REALLY want to mention "proportion".

>1 post
Sage in all fields

>I'm sure you'll fare well against the jihad.
Nice, moving goal posts after getting fact checked.

hey guys tell me what you think of my letter to Putin in this thread. I might post some other interesting shit.

>Terrorism in part and parcel of city life

Mayor Khan

Kek that fucking pic

>Muh Sweden Muh Germany
>neither of those are 54% "white" and declining.

>Sweden
>White Population: 10 million MAX

>Germany
>White Population: 83 million MAX

>US:
>White Population: 173 million+

>b-b-but you have guns!

>Jewish Population: ~16 million
>US: 41%
>Israel: 41%
>All of Europe: 10%
>Rest of world: 9%

Hmmm.

Somehow I doubt that.

Not an argument, that has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I mean, I could mention DC's black mayor, but I'm not even going to entertain the idea.

I've been fucking waiting for a long time faggot. When is something going to happen?

>damage control
You mean what you're doing right now when fact checked that your 'country' is about as big as a dog turd and will be conquered just as easily?
Seems legit.

>You're forgetting to mention how many more shitskins, Jews and such if you REALLY want to mention "proportion".
Now whose moving goal posts?

Bumping

>bringing up population numbers when faced with demographics
Go ahead and mention the millions of niggers, Jews and other nonwhites you have too while you're at it.
>muh guns
We're allowed guns too, retard.

All Jews

Those are actual Amerimutt memes, get some reading comprehension.

Lol, tell me about your handguns and semiautomatic rifles, bong.

>when fact checked that your 'country' is about as big as
But the size of my country has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Try to keep up.
>Now whose moving goal posts?
Still you.
Your "argument" is a two way street.

How can you even call it a 'country' when you don't even have 2 million people? There are more Whites in several US cities alone than in your entire 'country'.

>we're allowed guns too
lel

>All gun owners in Northern Ireland are required to apply for a Firearm Certificate to possess firearms.
>Permits are normally issued to anyone who has good reason to possess firearms, such as target shooting, hunting, and personal protection.
lel
>Semi-automatic rifles are only permitted when chambered in .22 calibre (with certain exceptions).
lel
>the magazine limit for shotguns is 2 rounds.
lel
>A firearm certificate for a personal protection weapon will only be authorised where the Police Service of Northern Ireland deems there is a ‘verifiable specific risk’ to the life of an individual and that the possession of a firearm is a reasonable, proportionate and necessary measure to protect their life.
lel

No, the_donald needs to fuck off. If you can't see that Trump is just another jew puppet you need to get the fuck off this board.

I live in Northern Ireland, concealed carry and the like is legal here, Mutt.

Real nice argument, totally shatters my worldview.