What will a world without whites look like?

youtube.com/watch?v=jYa1eI1hpDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88
aryangoddess.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brazil

Not that bad actually

I'd rather blow my brains out than live to see Europe turned into Brazil.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ34LlaIk88

Brown and dumb ppl are happier, look at bright side

This

>What will a world without whites look like?
the bronze age

TOTAL WAR

If you're a fucking ape and don't mind shit streaming through the streets where homeless children kill each other and Chines rape your country to death because you're too busy jungle dancing with trannies.

Also Brazil won't exist without whites protecting civlization. Only hell on earth.

>What will a world without whites look like?
No more cute girls to fug.

>t.urk

>not that bad actually
Brazil has been a corrupt mess for the past century, and this immediately began after Pedro II basically gave up on the country after consistently making it prosperous during his reign

Sad White parasites Communists and their fantasy worlds. The Asians will kill you all while you fight each other over who will take over for whites and Jewish credit card money is lost as Jews are killed by European Arabs

Chinese

Seek therapy… kek

buy a ticket to africa and see for yourself

Darker.

Anyone know Taylor's heritage?
Wouldn't be surprised if it's Dutch, she could fit right in here. Otherwise German is my guess.

We must preserve the future of the white race at all costs

Yes!
>aryangoddess.org/
Heil Swift!

heaven

Why? White people are generally entitled privileged assholes… There's a reason they're going extinct…

t. shitskin leeching off a white nation.

Non existent.

She's a man-eater... top kek

Closet faggot jerking off in mommies panties said what?

Brazil was made by whites. It would be a literal dumpster fire if there were never whites to begin with. It nearly is now that its a cesspool of mystery meat monkeykin. Its the future of America too at our current pace.