Maison Ikkoku

How does Sup Forums feel about this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AX6znJQYx6c
youtube.com/watch?v=9iwVuEpK0As
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not bad, wouldn't watch it all the way through again though. Some of the things characters do in the second half are frustrating to watch

Why do you make these threads every day

Kyoko ruined it for me. What a horrible selfish bitch. Forget sending her home in a taxi, I'd have sent her home in a coffin if she rejected me after stringing me along for SIX FUCKING YEARS.

What are you talking about? This is the first Maison thread I've made in ages.

Not that guy, but this is like the 7th I've seen in 2 weeks. Not that I mind, but it's unusual.

For a show that has a reputation of being Misunderstanding: The Anime, it still feels a lot more mature than its contemporaries.

Just imagine if webm related was done today. No doubt it'd spawn a 3-4 episode misunderstanding arc.

Best

You sir are my brother-in-arms. Thank god she married some good guy banker.

There's something about her attire that really cooks.

She is lame

There's been a livestream of the series going for a bit. Someone's probably been feeling nostalgic.

Naw. She's basically a slightly less bad Hikaru.

Avatar's subs are the best to use, right?

Second best Takahashi work.
Fuck Ranman and Inuyasha

Fansubs? If so, yes.

>ranman

They're literally nothing alike in terms of personality. Kozue isn't a tsundere.

Are you sure?

I hate it because you spam these threads every day.

Pretty much the same way I feel about Kimagure Orange Road. Amazing animation, but drawn out, boring filler plot.

So you're an idiot? Makes sense.

>For a show that has a reputation of being Misunderstanding: The Anime
Does the level of misunderstanding surpass that of "Kimi no Todoke"? This show has remained in my backlog forever, only to be watched if there is nothing else left to watch.

Not that guy, but Maison Ikkoku makes KnT look good in terms of misunderstandings. And Kimagure Orange Road is the worst of all of them.

thx, m8.

Kinda fun.
Interesting like a woman like Kyoko was seen as an ideal woman at the time. For today's standards probably the majority would consider her a boring character.

Completely different characters.
And actually based on the manga Hikaru is not even such a bad character. Kyosuke and Madoka make a fool of her, and betray her all the time.

To be fair, they're not overly stupid misunderstandings, but they're unbelievably agonizing and frustrating.

Pic related (the main love rival) suffers from them the most, even more than the MC.

Kimi ni Todoke kind of makes fun of misunderstandings. And of course, the misunderstandings were resolved by season 2. Kimi ni Todoke also had a lot more going on with its characters, especially the secondary characters.

While 80s romance anime was nothing but misunderstandings played straight. Like a bad soap opera.

>And actually based on the manga Hikaru is not even such a bad character. Kyosuke and Madoka make a fool of her, and betray her all the time.
Its the same in the anime. Hikaru was set up to take a fall in episode 1. And they just drag it out for the whole show and a shitty movie.

Really the only thing Hikaru ever did wrong was assuming the MC liked her. Then the whole rest of the show is Kyosuke and Madoka stabbing her in the back.

Spic detected.

This show had some literal god tier EDs:

youtube.com/watch?v=AX6znJQYx6c

>unbelievably agonizing and frustrating.
ayyy no thx, then. lmao

>kimi no todoke
misunderstandings dragged and "resolved" over two seasons, versus

>maison ikkoku
misunderstandings played straight but throughout 90+ episodes.

again, lmao no thx.

thx for the answers, m80s.

Yeah don't worry, an idiot like yourself wouldn't have a hope of appreciating the merits anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=9iwVuEpK0As

Muh nigga

Your mom is lame

Reminder that the best episode is the baseball episode.

Urusei Yatsura was better.

For stupid mexicans like yourself, sure.

For a guy who hates Mexicans so much, you seem to know a lot about them.

It's knowledge gained from lurking; a method well beyond the capabilities of a beaner like yourself.

I live in Canada. But keep up the projection. Surely someday it will work.

So you're a spic living in canada. What a shock.

I'm of Scottish/French descent, dumbass. I bet you're closer to hispanic than I am.

>i-i am not
You can say whatever you like, a spic's a spic.

Am I in /m/ - Mecha?

Are you claiming everyone who likes 80s anime is latino? Are you that big of a dumbass.

>reads whole thread

Yeah, apparently you are.

Not him, but mexicans tend to congregate to Ranma/Takahashi threads.

How do you know that they're all Mexican? There's plenty of white people and even blacks who got into Ranma in the late 90s.

Its like saying everyone who likes Saint Seiya is from Brazil. When it aired in dozens of countries.

I never said they're all mexican, I just said they tend to congregate.

Evidently I've hit a nerve.

>Evidently I've hit a nerve.
Apparently you have. Since every post you make is about Mexicans. What happened dude? Did they rape your mom?

I've only made three posts in this thread. It's clear you're upset over this though.

Don't post Slayers in a Takahashi thread. It makes Takahashi look bad.

How does Sup Forums feel about pic related?

why can't we have quality animation like this anymore, instead of 5fps Kyoani and Shaft moeblob garbage?

>instead of 5fps
Go back to Sup Forums. You don't know anything about animation.

Can you niggers shut your watermelon-eating, pecker-heads the fuck up?