DOUMAN Seiman

Let's talk Dowman Sayman

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=138714
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=138840
amazon.co.jp/オッドマン11-メガストアコミックス-道満-晴明/dp/4864369984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's he working on right now?

I've only read Voynich Hotel and Nickelodeon anything else I should check out?

Anime never

Just imagine her as a SHAFT loli.
Are you diamonds yet?
I know I am.

Also, is this the only fucking series where the guy gets with the loli??

Kirai, kirai, love

It's ok, she's an immortal witch.
Perfectly legal.

In January he started two new additional series:
- Melancholia (similar to Nickeloden)
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=138714
- Babylon Made wa Nan-kounen?
mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=138840

I want to nibble her ears!

Voynich hotel is the only work I liked from him. The rest were just so nonsensically boring

never go full loli
once you go full loli, you can't go back

>Babylon
>genre: SF (sukoshi fuck)
douman never fails to disappoint

Dowman doesn't work, he takes drugs in the vicinity of blank sheets of paper

I love that one. It's from melancholia right?

to be honest I don't even remember. I would assume so. can't be any of the Sexual Instincts since it doesn't have visible tiddies.

The End of Sexual Instinct and the Hydrogen Bomb War.
It's one of his earlier (earliest?) collections, similar to Nickelodeon.

I wish more of his oneshots were translated.

So, in what chapter MC and delicious black girl have sex? i am serious, i know it actually happens but i don't know which chapter.

>Follow the intergalactic adventures of a man traveling the stars with a mission: to bone the hottest girls the universe has to offer while uncovering the mysteries of his forgotten past.
He never disappoints

>black
She's brown
>delicious
Ewww, flat small girls like her aren't attractice at all. You'd have to be a pervert to find them sexy.

Somewhere around page 110 in volume 2.
But no, you don't get to see much. Just some little brown girl nipples..

She's got a tan. There's a picture at her master's house.

Ayame to Amane is really fun.

>aren't attractive at all
But that is just objectively wrong

Waist and Hips are literally perfect. Being flat is just a bonus.

Have you heard the punchline? It turns out she's a witch

>bisexual guy who used to fuck his aniki gets with an immortal brown loli
This author is a mad man.

I like Dowman's bizarrely adorable take on love. I hope Oddman's MC ends with Slut.

>western release never
I guess it's just another reason to learn nip.

Anyone reading his stuff raw? How hard is it?

I like the unclean more

>tfw this oneshot is for some reason my favorite manga from all time
I'll never understand why, but it just clicked with me.

He's great,.
Also, Oddman11 update when?

Having first learned of Dowman from bizarre guro doujins finding him making slightly less insane, sort of legit manga is disconcerting.

She also has great taste in videogames.
Honestly i think ti will end with something more unexpected, like hooking up with the dude at the beginning that nobody even remembers anymore

Man, how boring do you have to be to blame anything surrealistic on drugs?

Any idea when new chapters of these come out?

Every time I read that name, I remember that first Niconico video. sm9 or something.

in honor of this thread still being alive after my class i'll dump the first chapter of Melancholia because hot damn douman's in top form

I find myself reading random chapters from Nickelodeon and Voynich Hotel from time to time. Sometimes I just look at the art when I'm bored.

Thank you user. Gives me something to read before my class begins.

Thanks anons, it's been long since I last read something of Douman.

cheers friends, enjoy

I can get why. It's pretty good.

;_;

Sexual Instinct series was pretty enjoyable.

>enjoy

Nice.
Next one is pretty good too.

I keep hoping Voynich Hotel will get licensed, but I don't imagine anything Douman does will ever get licensed here.

Thanks for dumping

Oh fuck, isn't Oddman 4 "The Collector" originally from another piece? Are all the other oddmans supposed to be from other douman works too?

I'd be incredibly surprised if anything he's ever made gets licensed in the states. God forbid if any of the moral police ever catch wind of him as well.

This was a fun one.

Which side do you think will be the first to call it disgusting trash, the moral panic right or the moral panic left?

It's probably more objectionable to the right, but both sides would probably throw a fit.

>used to fuck his aniki
I don't remember that part at all.

It's shown near the end of the manga.

Is it implied, like they're shirtless in the same bed or taking a bath together, or is it spelled out?

Chapter 66, judge for yourself.

Yeah, I just took that scene platonically. If he was positioned above or behind him I could see, but they are both facing each other. Just seems like very close familial bond to me.

>2 men naked in a bed together wanting to run away from the Yakuza together with a huge chunk of cash
>platonic
That's one hell of a platonic love user.

They're brothers. Then again I took "Aniki" literally rather than as a term of endearment within the Yakuza.

You don't sleep shirtless in the same bed as your male buddy, then offer to run away together with him. You just don't. Even if there was no benis in butt, they had to be closer than just friends.

No no, I think he's literally his brother on rereading. Flesh and blood brother. You can do that shit with your actual brother and not have it be buttfucking.

I don't think they were fucking. Douman has no problem showing homo relationships in an explicit manner. In this case he really focused on depicting these two as brothers, even if they are shirtless next to each other in one page. There is also one page showing the two assassin sisters where one is fully naked (and about to "indulge" in a cat") and I don't think they're fucking either, so apparently the author thinks it's fine for one sibling to be naked next to another.

user, I don't know how you're seeing it, but if anyone else were to do that in real life, they'd probably eat dicks for a living.

You don't call your actual brother aniki, especially if you're in the yakuza.

If they were real related brothers and they were poor and they both worked for the mafia and therefore were likely to go on jobs together while renting one hotel room then yes, I wouldn't really raise an eyebrow if they were seen sleeping shirtless next to each other.

It's not too out of the ordinary for close siblings to share a bed in a motel room with only one. A following page, he refers to him directly as his "Brother" to the yakuza and they don't treat it with any ambiguity like you would expect if he was using "Aniki" as shorthand for superior. They're siblings and they're relying on one another, I don't think they'd really bother getting all dressed up to hide their SINFUL CHESTS from one another just to share a bed in a motel.

What are the update schedules for his manga?
I know some stuff is just untranslated but surely there is an actual schedule for chapter releases

Oddman 11 comes out on the magazine Megastore Alpha, once every 2/3 months, and Melancholia is published on Ultra Jump which has a monthly release. Can't find much info about Babylon.
Now the time between publication and translation may not be very short, it depends on the fantranslator group.

Oddman 11's tank comes out soon. Suicide Parabellum is supposedly coming out soon after, according to Dowman.

I have a box of Dowman's older doujinshi and videogame anthology stuff to scan, dunno when I'll get around to that.

Sharing new material would be well-received but take your time.

Oddman 11 is probably ending this month.

Next week, the one and only volume is releasing. If it doesn't end I'll be shocked.

amazon.co.jp/オッドマン11-メガストアコミックス-道満-晴明/dp/4864369984

Stop being deluded.

fujo plz leave

Is it that time again, Sup Forums?

What's this?