HF

New artwork. Everything looks nice except for the noses.

Sakura doesn't even have a nose wtf

It's going to be an immense pile of shit.

she has but... it's under he left eye....

>It's going to be an immense pile of shit.
The trailer look good.

that's a strand of hair

>her cardigan with a collar
FUCKING DROPPED. Takeuchi is a hack!

You're retarded, she has the collar of her dress over the cardigan

Sakura's face just looks weird. How did they manage to fuck up the main girls design the most out of all of them?

That's the collar of her dress user.

So how big are her breasts supposed to be again?

I think he knows that, I think he's just complaining that its different from the design we're used to as she never used to have a collar

Is Sakura growing an ahoge? Has Takeuchi gone too far with Saber faces?

Quite big.

It's just a piece of hair fluttering because of the wind. Looks nothing like an ahoge.

E

Pretty big, though not as massive as Arc/Rider/Liz.

Sakura shares the same bust as Ciel and Iri.

Why is Saber so ugly?

Sakura has an unnaturally long neck here. Saber looks like her eyes are staring at different directions.

Actually Sakura's tits are not too much different from Rider's. She is little smaller, but not too much.
Sakura and Rider are more less size counterparts to Ciel and Arc, which are directly confirmed by Takeuchi to be BOTH E-cups.

It's so unusual to see Sakura in front of the group.

SAKURA RHINTOE

damn near 20 years later and the original artist still can't get into noses. At least he fixed his gorilla arms problem somewhat but he made Sakura's chest too big. I don't remember her being that stacked.

You're right, there is only a 3 inch difference. How odd.

If that's true, I have to wonder about the really, really busty characters like Angelica and Luvia.

>I don't remember her being that stacked.
She's suppose to be this big actually.

It's even weirder that Rin is actually looking at her with smile. It's usually the other way around. Another weird thing, I've never watched nor read a single thing Fate yet I know all three of these bitches.