Wtf is going on?

Says I'm banned from posting on V even though I've never posted there before. Saying my ISP is blocking me. Wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are you making up shit?

holy shit is that le 30%?

PAY THE Sup Forums TAX

nani

That's not a net nuetrality thing. That means somebody from your school or apartment building got banned. Sup Forums can only ban the most external IP in your local network.

Oh God it's the mongrel, the memes are manifesting

due to net neutrality you can only post on certain boards during the weekend

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

UH OHHH....STINKY!!

Can also happen if you're on your mobile network (using cell phone data). I've had it claim I was banned before.

>V

Screenshot?

You are a kike nigger. Thank God my phone is now autocorrecting to the word kike. That's fucking hilarious.

Kek that pic

>let me lie about being unable to post
Sage kys

idk

I own a house. And I'll screenshot rn.

>El Ogro de las Americas
kek

This

I’ve frequently been band because I’m on a cell phone and get a previously banned ip

See, wtf is going on? I Never post on V, but I was calling kids niggers on siege and got report? NN??

who this?

holy hell, who keeps making these? Someone needs to make a pic related with amerimutt faces.

Or

phone poster?

No idea, just a good ass check out the watermark

Are you in a dorm or something? If so, someone else there shitposted enough that the dorm IP got banned.

Americans are 56% because of brown smelly people like you.

Yeah but my phone IP hasn't been changed for 4 months.

No, I'm in my house. On wifi. Also noticed my internet dropping all day and not loading twitch.

I am banned from reporting and banned from replying on tv but not other boards. Read the rules. In order to catch persistent violators the mods sometimes ban whole ip-blocks or nations. If this distresses you then buy a pass.

I got the same thing too OP. It used to happen a lot but they were normally temporary bans, this one is permanent though.

Bet you're a phone poster aren't you? You have a dynamic IP. Any time you lose phone signal and regain it your IP will change, Sup Forums works by IP bans, so you're getting someone else's ban. Sometimes they ban a pool of IPs to prevent abuse and spam. Just keep disconnecting and reconnecting until you can post.

>he doesn't have a Sup Forums pass
Are you living in absolute poverty, or just retarded?

Does anyone notice how trigger happy the mods are with rangebans now? I got my cell data isp rangebanned because I made 2 offtopic Sup Forums threads. Fucking fat fucks can't handle banter now.

>but I was calling kids niggers on siege and got report?

Yes, that's a party foul on Sup Forums. They are an even softer version of tumblr.

range ban

holy kek, the butchered spanish only makes it funnier

this.
also checked babe

It's because you're on mobile using 4g you fucking retarded reddit poster

>Plebit alert
You have to go back

have you checked
Sup Forums.org/banned
to see the reason?

>giving the nsa your ip, credit card, posting history, home address, age, outclicks, and biometrics
>with out them having to work for it
the nigger is you

reddit fag
NOGAF about your ban
I hope they change it to all boards

They can get all that without you buying a pass you mong

currently? leftists from reddit
originally? a few Sup Forumsacks for light banter
such as it always is with memes

Do you have the Verizon+ subscription?

Welcom to Sup Forums
Now fuck off

To bad I don't post on Reddit. I get push notifications even though they are disabled. Like your fucking brain

Thanks buddy.
And here's a check for (you)

This happens to me all the time. Also at the bar I frequent.

>what is dynamic IP
Or do you amerimutts actually have static IP addresses?

Lol I guess you never get random push notifications when their disabled either huh?

Fuck those niggers. They got all my data so they know not to fuck with me.

the fact that you have reddit installed on your phone is enough evidence to prove youre a reddit fag. Why would you even have that installed.
also the reason youre banned is either because youre phoneposting or you're using a dynamic IP thats already bannned

Anyways, I hope gookmoot bans all phoneposters.

This, just happened to me over the last 48 hours.

I have been posting since 2004.

lol

Post picture of ban screen or confirmed for faggot LARP

lol that's my favourite reaction image

Oh! Now I get it :/

>random
like you just 'randomly' go there

I'm range banned from Sup Forums too. I'm also banned from tv when I checked that.

Yeah me too

It's strange it's only for v and not all of Sup Forums.

where is his face going?

happened to me too when I triedwas phoneposting whilst connected to my house wifi, can still post from laptop no problems. I don't shitpost much so idk what the hell is going on

ITs a scam to make you buy a pass from the overlord and bypass it, it says in the ban you can buy a pass to get around it if you have been unjustly banned.

Uninstall your ebin rabbit app faggot

Net Neutrality rescinded and the next day the internet breaks.
We were warned.

The 56% face exists.
They walk amongst the Americans - wearing gross caricatures of the faces of Europeans. They are neither white, nor human.
Do not let them corrupt your DNA.

Go back to Plebit

SOMEONE JUST TELL ME IF THERE'S MORE OF THIS THOT?

SAGE

Wtf dude? Stop defaming my starfu.

>V
Also,

>their

>V

Seriously you have to go back.

That has nothing to do with NN, your ISP isn't blocking the site. The site is blocking your ISP, your country, or (most likely) your IP address. Learn how to read.

RICO

amerimutt