About KawoShin

Some people are apparently unconvinced that KawoShin is canon. If you are one of those people, I invite you to consider the following links:
fuck-yeah-kawoshin.tumblr.com/post/55354790082/20-reasons-why-kawoshin-is-canon-aka-wake-up-and
sass-master-stevens.tumblr.com/post/81377067938/where-is-the-evidence-that-kaworu-is-romantically
classyshipper.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-no-homo-kneejerk-or-kawoshin.html
kaworunagisas.tumblr.com/post/43295137272
wattpad.com/224655519-razones-por-las-que-kawoshin-es-canon-breve
that-kawoshin-evageek.tumblr.com/post/150886096730/is-kawoshin-canon

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/224655519-razones-por-las-que-kawoshin-es-canon-breve
eva-shougouki.tumblr.com/post/119478994124/asushin-and-why-it-just-doesnt-work-in-canon
wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Shinji_and_Asuka's_Relationship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you underage or retarded? Kill yourself landwhale trash

>tumblr

Opinion discarded. If you want the actual truth, there is no kawoshin, it is just a marketing scheme and a tool.

The evidence is all on tumblr. That doesn't mean it's wrong. Does "force equals mass times acceleration suddenly stop being true" if you post it on tumblr? What website something is posted on has no bearing on its truth.

Nothing really touches fujoshit obsession, huh.

It's full of hormonal little sluts who treat yaoi as god. Everything about shippings is delusional

>wattpad.com/224655519-razones-por-las-que-kawoshin-es-canon-breve
Begone ESLfag

Shinji loves Kaworu etc.
But they are in no way a canon couple, nor they would ever be one
Also kill yourself, disgusting fujoshit

How about you try refuting the actual arguments, because a good argument is a good argument and a bad argument is a bad argument regardless of who's making it. Oh, wait, that's right, you can't.

Asuka wins so your tumblr delusion is meaningless

English is my first language, and I can't actually read Spanish all that comfortably without the help of a dictionary. I just threw that in because it was one of the things that came up when I googled the topic.

THIS

>Also kill yourself, disgusting fujoshit
HEY, I'm a disgusting fuDANshit, get it right.

>linking to tumbler

See and

I am used to kaworufags being unironic shitposters but this is on another level.

What, so are you saying the exact same statement/argument could be true or false depending on who says it/what website it's posted on?

I thought AsuShin was canon, though?

It is, just give fujos time to realise it

eva-shougouki.tumblr.com/post/119478994124/asushin-and-why-it-just-doesnt-work-in-canon
Please restrict your counterarguments to the actual arguments and not to what site they're posted on. (Unless you actually do believe that the same argument can be right or wrong depending what site it's posted on.)

He fapped to her, you can't get more canon than this

>Evidence=a bunch of fanwank and delusional theories
Show me where Anno said that Kaworu and Shinji is the canon pair and I will believe you, otherwise it's just fanwank.

>post relies on NGE timeline and completely ignores the fact that both characters emotionally grow up in the end and there's now hope that they'll learn to appreciate and love each other
It's not like I'm a shipper, but everything tumblr is retardation
The whole series includes their path to revelation and acceptance

Lust =/= love.

He says that he loves and needs her in instrumentality.
Checkmate

It's just young love, user

>Canon pair in NGE
Nope, it's all shipping garbage. Shinji doesn't end with anyone, nor dates anyone in the anime, ergo there's no fucking canon pair in the anime.

Bait I hope.

This.

wiki.evageeks.org/Theory_and_Analysis:Shinji_and_Asuka's_Relationship
Asushin is canon! OMG i'm screaming right now

If it was just lust, he'd have put the D in

Stop embarrassing yourself, m8
Seriously, stop

He managed to retain enough self-control not to, evidently.

Because he loves her not to soil her body.

Yeah right

Is this another layer of irony?

>Some people are apparently unconvinced that KawoShin is canon
And nothing you will say will convince that.

>Fanbase and discussion forever ruined because of a one episode character
I fucking hate Kaworu

Why hasn't this deleted yet?

I feel bad for the peopple you linked

This is not a good way to present your argument on Sup Forums.

He said they are homoerotic and more than friends in the JUNE interview, but it's not as if they'll end up together.
Unless Anno goes full retard in Rebuild.

Everyone in this thread is cancerous though.