Is incest really the best?

Is incest really the best?

Mickey's ass is only meant for Emil

Emil's big dong is too good for Crispy

I want that big Czech dong all for myself

Is this YOI general or Incest General?

Incest

Emil will cure him of his incestual ways.

porque no los dos?

Emil is too pure for that sister fucking scrub

>picture

Imagine Yuuri saying something similiar to this in S2. Would /yoi/ off themselves?

Incest can't compare to the warmth of Emilhugs.

Emil is the best boy

How do you celebrate Chris birthday?

He kind of makes me want to make a cake shaped like his ass.

Masturbating with icecubes

I'm gonna jizz on the ice and have wet dreams about long haired Victor.

Chill my Icicles no.43

キモい

It is amusing how when Kubo calls them clubmates everyone freaks for days but when she calls them lovers and significant others there's hardly a ripple.

We all knew baldfat are endgame and true love, it's just that we're starved from discussion and news and overreacted.
We're gonna need an OVA this year to manage not killing eachother and ourselves.

>when the writer says something positive, obvious and accurate, there is minimal reaction
>when the writer says something negative, nonsensical and retarded, there is a big reaction

Makes perfect sense. Usually there would be more fawning over the new interview but I doubt anyone is in the mood to praise Kubo anymore. She'll probably just say something stupid in the next one to negate it.

You fags are so oversensitive.

Homo club of two wasn't even that bad, but I don't want to praise Kubo anymore in case she says something stupid again.

I'm wary of Kubo but I also realized we gave her too much credit for the final product. The show can speak for itself clearly. Well except 12. I'm still not sure about what we're supposed to believe for most of that episode.

>we gave her too much credit for the final product
She keeps telling people this. Maybe we should believe her.

I've been wary of her since she said the kiss was open to interpretation.

I kind of want this frame. with baldfat ofcourse

Like user said last thread it's like announcing water is wet. Kubo's last comment was like saying the water is contaminated but still water. I'm waiting for someone to say how wet the water gets if you catch my drift.

And how does the water get wet too

She's the type of nip to bend under pressure. That's why her pen name is a guy's. She was told her seinen manga wouldn't sell otherwise.

Now why did you all have to ruin a perfectly good incest/Emil's dick thread?

I'm gung-ho for more Emil dick. How will he finally win Mickey?

He'll have to wait until Sara is married at this rate.

The freak out was hilarious looking back. /yoi/ was more dramatic than dumblr, especially when anons started to voting on Joker game

will he retire S2?

I hope not. I need more Chrismasu and jizzing on the ice in S2

He's retired already.

You say that yet hellsite are eating up a lengthy opinion piece by Tora claiming it's ambiguous if the creators were going for romantic love

He'll do pair skating with Masu

He and Masu become an ice dancing duo

He rubs his beard on Mickey's neck causing him to melt into a puddle of lust. Then Sara can go suck off a Gook

Lets not bring translator drama into comfy thread
No, he's gonna be on podium in S2, it sucked how he lost to younger skaters

Podium is for Piggy, Bald and Fairy.

God I hope not
Shut up ;-;

Sara can go suck off Seung-Gil, I wouldn't mind.

I don't see him retiring until Victor does.

It would be really boring to introduce Kotomine like that for him to never show up again with Chrissu

Yeah, one can dream though. And he has a chance at euro championships if S2'll go euro, 4CC, world route

This is Chris. It's his birthday. Say something nice about him.

Fairy has retro blonde bishounen blood running on his veins, he's doomed next season.

He was such a nice kid before Viktor corrupted him

They'd have to have them compete separately because those three always being on the podium would get old fast.

Who else is in the Homo Club?
Chris, Yuri, Otabek, ...?

>Kubo: I heard that some athletes have a mentality that they “skate for the sake of their love.” In this case, it seemed that the “love” they were referring to would probably be a lover, and even if they’re not together, as long as they think about their significant other, they can do their best and would show results because of that.
>Kubo: Yuuri Katsuki does not skate just for his own love, but with Victor in the picture
stop jerking me around Kubo

Did staff fuck up or was 15 year old Chris suppose to look like he was 10? His voice was the only thing that seemed appropriate for his age and it stood out very strangely with his shota face.

Its bad because it can make a retarded child but incest between the same sex and people to young to reproduce are okay

they have to introduce a character who can break this status quo, otherwise the stakes aren't exactly high enough for the viewer to get invested in them placing.

somebody who clearly has qualified well in the past, with a competitive spirit, and potentially Tonya level planning.

He is the mature ero

There are plenty of homos, but only two in the Baldfat homo club. Maybe three if they invite Chris for occasional fun.

Chris needs to stop idolizing Victor and making his decision on based on Victor's choices. What I wanted him to achieve in S1 was to become more aware that other competitors as well can be great rivals and a stimulus to improve. Such a bad finale for him.

Wasn't he supposed to be 12/13 in this scene? He's two years younger than Viktor

Gook and China?

I also thought his finale was awful, that's why I want him to be back. He was too much of a likeable character to be left undeveloped like that.
Viktor was 17.

OTABEK IS NOT FOR UNPURE ACTIVITIES

He was 15. It was exactly 10 years ago.

It was bad for him, but was good he lost since he didn't take anyone else seriously and got beat by younger skaters

Gook will be straight but just really awkward/irritated by Sara because he has no experience around women.

They have to form their own homo club, Victor and Yuuri aren't accepting members.

Does masturbating to a fairy pollute oneself?

With how hard puberty hit him, just imagine what Yurio's in for.

I agree, but it would be really depressing if that was the end of his career.

>Fairy ends up 6'3"
>Broad shoulders
>Everything else fills out nicely
>Even thicker ass

>DJBike is still stuck at 5'6"

Not being able to be in your peak condition if your historic rival is not competing might be interesting in another type of narrative and if he was a more relevant character the story, but this way he just looks pitiful and undeveloped.

If he gets that big he might have to switch over to pairs or hockey.

Isn't Emil supposed to be 6'2"?

Please Chacott, make a costume like this in S2 for Fairy.

I can understand it, ever since he's been competing in seniors he's been trying to surpass Victor. It must have really thrown him off when all of sudden Victor wasn't there, he got too used to him being there.

Or was that just his cock?

Can Phichit be in the homo club? I cant see him romantically with anyone. I could see him with pig if not for baldfat.

let me tell you a little story about Cao Bin

>be the son of a prominent member of the Triad
>mother is a retired figure skater and trophy wife of the Bin mob boss
>Daddy Bin uses his mob affiliations to build her an ice rink in Beijing
>Cao Bin just wants to make his mama happy and goes with her to the rink everyday
>one day young Cao Bin is skating with his mother when the rink door is kicked into reveal a number of hostile gang members
>rape and murder Cao Bin's mother in front of him on the rink; the ice covered in semen and blood, an image forever burned into young Cao Bin's memory
>they let Cao Bin go, and he runs back to his compound only to find out his father has also been murdered
>Cao Bin's older brother takes up the reigns of the mob empire while Cao Bin thrusts himself into ice skating
>rises up the national rankings until finally he qualifies for the GPF
>places 4th, but only behind the top ice skaters in the world
>it's okay, he's young, he will win the GPF next year
>the following year comes around, attends Trophee de France
>wins silver thinking of the blood and semen spilt on the ice from his dear Mama's death
>suddenly a call from home
>his brother has been viciously murdered by a rival gang
>breaks down and cannot compete in his second qualifying competition in the Cup of China, hosted at his mother's own rink
>from the sidelines, in the shadows, Cao Bin watches as a certain Russian coach and Japanese ice skater are caught making out on the ice on international television
>making a mockery of the event, of his mother's legacy, of his efforts as a skater
>making out on the very ice where his mother was desecrated and taken from him forever

>CAO BIN VOWS REVENGE

183cm, same as Chris.

And that's why I wanted him to gradually understand that he doesn't need Victor's presence all the time when there are worthy skaters such as Yuuri, JJ or Yuri motherfucking prima ballerina Plisetsky. But yeah, if he was 100% motivated he would have been probably more destructive than JJ.

I cry everytime I remember that if Chris had the same score he had last time he competed with Viktor he would have been on the podium with the bronze instead of JJ.

Otabek was robbed

Otabek should've been better at blowing the judges

Otabek was robbed BECAUSE he didn't blow the judges.

Otabek is a good muslim boy who only sucks fairy cock.

Post good omegaverse fanfics

As long as he stays away from pork, he'll be fine

I want to see him peak before he retires, please KuboSayo

>Post good omegaverse fanfics

sure, here you go friend:

_____________________________________and stay out

and

___________KILL YOURSELF_________________

Quality recs

I remember reading one where an Omega Yurio is mounted by Viktor's dog and has puppies but I can't find it anymore to post in these threads anymore.

>the following year the same coach and skater are now grinding on each other the same spot
>Cao Bin can't differentiate between their breathless words of love and his mother's cries for help
>triggered into leaping onto the ice wielding an axe

What happens next?

Those are my favorite, too

>3d Chris
>Not Adam Rippon

user... that is young Adam Rippon.

>Sick fuck poses for a photo after murdering the skating world's power couple

It's worse than I thought