First Degree Murder

How was he supposed to know this car which he found under a bench was loaded?

>Also interesting how the helicopter chasing him mysteroisly crashed with no survivors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zeB2ZaUSa48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What, does hitting someone with a heavier car make that much more of a difference or did you just mistype your OP

The helicopter was the next part of the plan

he deserves to be in jail for life. fuck this guy

that's the biggest mistake prosecutors could possibly make
they just want to scare him. the only tough part now will be jury selection. public defenders are usually seasoned guys. public defenders are usually pretty good.

He's an Alt-Righter, AKA Nazi, that drove into a crowd of protesters and killed some girl.
He'll be lucky not to get death.

that's correct, minus the nazi bit, because that's obviously not correct. but where is first degree murder in your otherwise accurate synopsis? how will they convict him?

wont it be harder to convict of first degree murder than a lesser charge?

not really, its pretty open and shut for what he did

So close

it is inconceivably harder
and it won't happen

Public defenders put the in lowest effort possible. They have no incentive to do otherwise.

uh, what about a helicopter?

The guy seemed to only be in that area to cause shit. The dumbass probably said so somewhere too. It was premeditated.

that's not true

Driving slowly forward braking then when someone hits your car with a bat in fear of your life you try your best to get out of such a dangerous situation.

if he didnt try to run in his car antifa would have dragged him out of his car and execute him on the street. hes lucky to be alive

Didn't the cow die because of a heart attack? Even if the guy caused it, it waas her obesity what ultimately killed her.

Would OJ have gotten off if he had a public defender making 35,000 , instead of the dream team?

Yes because cops tampered with evidence

Nice revisionism, faggot.

>meme flag
>shitposting without even knowing his attorney's name

die in a fire faggot

>yes, let's find an amazingly-egregious outlier
most public defenders are OG attorneys with more trial experience than every partner at xyz law firm, llp combined
it's just the truth

>white kid gets spooked by a violent mob
>hits a few people in his car
>minor injuries but for the landwhale that died of cardiac arrest likely from the unnecessary CPR

First degree murder!!! Lock him up for life!!1

>five time felon illegal alien shoots a girl with a gun stolen from a federal agent, in broad daylight.

All charges dropped, part and parcel, you fucking bigot!

how are they going to make the first degree stick? it won't. at most they could get manslaughter, but even then his vehicle didn't strike heather, so that probably won't stick.

his vehicle did strike heather
she is photographed being hit in this image
see? bladk shirt, behind the homosexual with the back tattoo who is being spun like laundry?

It will be based on the amount of time he was driving down the street towards the crowd of protesters, and his decision not to turn off to the left or the right on to one of the side streets. That's how they will prove intent.

He was panicked and afraid for his life = peripheral vision gone. He was in shock at the wheel.
Fuck your intent.

>tfw life isn't like the cartoons and fat people don't bounce like flubber when they get hit

>first degree murder
>literally didn't even hit the person who died with his car
Lmao this kid is going to walk. Seriously starting to think this is some soros psyop or something to get people to chimp out

Theres another vehicle in front of his that grazed the landwhale.

She most likely got spooked and passed out when the Antifa "medic" started doing CPR on her.

>You don't do CPR on a breathing person.

Some ResistFAG killed her....

Fuck out of here. If the girl ain't fit, you must acquit.

lol @ that faggy dudes tramp stamp

I'm not sure about the US but here when you get a public defendant you get a fuckhead who just got out of law school less than 3 years ago who's just trying to get a plead bargain for you so he doesn't have to work.

>HE WAS PANICKED HE DINDU

>Deliberately rams car into a crowd of people
>One person he hits dies
>Autists on Sup Forums say it's not murder

He could have chosen any other street to drive down but deliberately chose to ram his car into a crowd of people. He's going to jail for a long time.

He's phrasing it like that San Fran illegal finding the loaded gun

>people
Communists aren't people

Wait, if not guilty for murder, can they say guilty for a lesser charge, or it's all or nothing?
If the latter we got a decent chance.

nope

Yes, Nigger jurors and cops tampering with evidence.

Watch as his defense argues its manslaughter and gets off with it because a retard wanted to make an example of him.

Not so much a matter of experience as it is a matter of resources. Public defenders are heavily overworked and receive a small fraction of the funding of a DA's office.

>want to drive somewhere peacefully
>people block your way
>you stop
>they come at you looking mad, screaming shit with weapons in there hand
>you floor it out of selfprotection
>fat landwhale that wasnt even hit by the car dies
>get charged with murder
the actual event

If it's all or nothing then this is a viable play, but risky. I would go for straight not guilty -- state of mind including death threats shouted at him close up, , and also show that she was not hit.

IF THE STICK HIT YOU MUST ACQUIT

The autopsy should show 1488kg of lard along with several broken ribs and sternum and punctured lung that caused heart attack...

Caused by inept LARPing medic that had no business trying to do veterinary CPR...

bro, what are you purporting to show here?
the hair bun fat lady is not heyer. her hair was in a braided ponytail, not a bun like that. she also didn't have a strapped backpack or whatever that is, even though it doesn't matter. she is minutes away from death in pic related. i doubt she got a haircut
that is true, but in a high-profile case such as this, it isn't that big a drawback. i was just talking about pure trial experience, and that matters big-time

>>One person he hits dies
Wrong.

IF THE BITCH UN /FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT

>The autopsy should show 1488kg of lard along with several broken ribs and sternum and punctured lung that caused heart attack...
>Caused by inept LARPing medic that had no business trying to do veterinary CPR...
Good angle

if only he was an illegal or black he would get off like Jose Zarate or Brittany Covington.

If someones so fat they die by getting bumped by a car, it's their fault for taking the risk of going outside.

If a pedestrian is jaywalking, do I have the right to speed up and plow into them or should I try to stop and take measures to avoid an accident? He drove down a street he knew people were congregating at and deliberately rammed into them. That's enough for a murder charge.

Your statement is false.

What will be interesting is when they pump him full of poison.

So did the gluttonous whale just die of a heart attack?

>He drove down a street he knew people were congregating at
You can't prove that you stupid fuck

Overcharging is a big problem in the US. They want a plea deal to something like reckless endangerment or involuntary manslaughter.

OJ had mostly black jury. 9 niggers, 2 whites and one chink. It was all about race, dream team of the best attorneys in California was irrelevant.

But you live your life pumped with poison, and you're boring af

dude
it's not her. there are plenty of fat slob chicks wearing the antifa colors at these things. she was hit and she died. james fields did not murder her. he was under siege and panicked. i fucking haaaate you conspiracy theory guys.
again, braided ponytail.

good post
i swear to god these threads endure actual shilling. like pure larping shilling to discredit people. this board wasn't always like this

Where's the lie tho?

Are you libtards so blind in your hatred that you will actually watch the video of the antifa fag hitting his car when he slows down and try to say that no one ever touched it?

Do you still doubt it? I would recognize that gut anywhere.

He'll be acquitted for sure, and then the left will lose their fucking mind.

>You can't prove that you stupid fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=zeB2ZaUSa48

Ofcourse you can faggot. Watch the video. As he's backing away you can see there are many roads he could have taken as an alternate route but he chose to crash his car through the crowd.

All or nothing.
They are full retard for going first degree.
That means it was pre-meditated and the prosecution will need to prove that he specifically had a plot to kill the fat cunt that died.
He's going to walk no matter what.

If that was the case I feel like we'd have seen that evidence by now. My guess is that they know if that he's convicted on second-degree murder, they won't have any hope of bringing a case against anyone else. Upping the charges seems like more of a bluff designed to break Fields (who is pretty psychologically unstable and would be easy to railroad to a guilty pleat) and avoid a messy trial. The independent investigation coming down hard on the city would be great for the defense.

Also, they're obviously looking for a death sentence. Killing Fields would be a major deterrent towards righties. So if Fields does plead guilty, they'll presumably look to execute him, specifically to serve as a warning that if you dare harm a lefty protestor, you'll get the fucking chair.

except the car never hit her and she collapsed of a heart attack

Those arent real roads you fucking retard. How many fucking roads have you seen covered in benches, potted plants, and other decorations?

Those don't look like roads, leaf. There are tables and kiosks and shit on them. This looks more like an outdoor mall kind of place than a four-way stop.

Hmm, when you're so obese even a mild adrenaline rush kills you

You dense motherfucker. He wasn't watching some video to plan his route, you can't prove his state of mind or what he did or didn't know.

you posted a gif circling a fat gentleman tripping over a fat body (likely heyer). do you not see his arms when he braces the fall? they're about 8 inches thinner than heyer's arms. i don't know why you types don't see this
are these injuries consistent with falling forward and, breaking a fall with your hands?
is that not her standing probably 8ft tall at 5'3" or whatever? golly gee i guess she was hit

i literally hate you. like, i deeply hate and despise you.

>public defenders are usually seasoned guys. public defenders are usually pretty good.
Imagine being this white

Cheers for info. Agreed -- In theory, they must acquit.

I wonder how they are going to show pre-meditation beyond a reasonable doubt

Helicopter last had repairs at a shop that wasn't registered or approved to repair what they did. Give me info on who the police were if it's such a big deal.

Should be let off with a warning. Nothing of value was lost.

he deserves a medal desu

>open and shut
Literally no idea how the law works.
Driver was in the right, protesters in the wrong, when the dipshit attacked the car, the driver nowhere to legally go except through the crowd.

Lel Holy shit are they gonna rape this dumb fuck. I hope he downplays his Nazi associations because Tyrone is gonna turn that fat fuck out for years

Fine I believe you. But where the fuck is Heyer during the impact when? Are there no pictures?

It's gonna be like the recent case with the illegal spic getting off by being charged with murder when it should have been manslaughter. He clearly had no premeditated intent to kill someone, just acted out of panic which is why it doesn't fit first degree murder.

he even stopped. he halted his car until the people came unto him menacingly. so yeah, i would have rather ran into the crowd at that point then getting beaten up by said crowd for no reason

Yeah, he didn't kill anyone.

>I hope he downplays his Nazi associations because Tyrone is gonna turn that fat fuck out for years

Do you think there's no nazis in prison or something? If this guy isn't a faggot and doesn't cry in front of the other inmates when the realization of life imprisonment sets in, he's going to be treated like a brother with the fellow aryan brotherhood. All he has to do is a lift a few weights and punch someone in the face and he's all set

People standing in the road, deliberately placing themselves in car's way. Car does what cars do, and drives in road. This is a travesty of justice.

Also are they going to be charging Ronald McDonald and Colonel Sanders with her murder too? Because her obesity is what caused her to have a heart attack and die.

I think there are quite a few public defenders who are pretty green, just looking to get some experience under their belt so they can get hired by a real law firm.

and walking a shit ton on a humid day to "do your part"

yea lol, implying that he had the legal responsibility to stay put and allow protesters to attack him.
the protesters where also illegally marching an un-registered street for their protest.

Not really, I mean, he'll get in with the actual skinheads in prison if anything.

The only ones that are truely fucked are the dipshits like Clanton who will get the shit kicked out of him from the blacks and the spics, for being white, while the only people he can turn to will be the Nazis who will skullfuck him daily.

Provided that he doesn't act like a wimp* of course

All streets were blocked by protestors that day.

Can he argue that he saw a gun in the crowd? And so kept driving? Or a knife? Doesn't seem to be much footage. This is a good case if the prosecution have to prove premeditation.

What kind of Anarchist believes the State should be able to throw anybody into prison* for life?

*Jail is 1 year or less.

Casey Anthony

>Literally no idea how the law works.

Yeah you clearly don't but at least you admit it.
One can't just ram the hell out of a crowd of people. This guy is totally fucked being you can hear in the video him accelerate into the crowd. No, a tap on your bumper is not going to be seen as some sort of attack he had to defend himself from while in a car.
That sort of defense only works if you're a dad with your kid in the back and some bikers are trying to pull you out of the car.
Other wise you can't use your deadly weapon of a car to some how protect you car. So even if I was just sitting on your hood keying the living shit out of your car you can't just decide to run me over with car.
He might be able to get the murder charges down a bit, first degree seem a bit of a reach but it's clearly 2nd degree. The guy is pretty much fucked, as he should be given his crime.