Dog hate thread

dog hate thread
>stupid
>licks and jumps on people
>leaves hair everywhere
>needs to be taken outside 3x a day
>smells
are dogs the niggers of pets? is that why every roastie claims on tinder to swipe right on men who have one? are they cucking us by loving the dog more?

>t muslim
literally ugh

fuck off mohammed

>wolves kill 10 people every year
>dogs like 33,000 people every year
theyre definitely /ourpet/

>t. Reddit fem boi

as usual OP is a faggot

dog thread? dog thread

WE WUZ WOLVES N SHEEEEEIT

My dog is a good boy who kills squirrels and shit so they stay out of my garden

the cat family is the white people of the animal kingdom why do you think where so addicted to smutting them up and making everything with cat ears

>it's the debunked "dogs evolved from wolves" argument again

AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*

wait where did they came from

Truly the niggers of pets

KEK

The true /ourpet/

Kill yourself, faggot.

The Mascot of anime.
The Ruler of the Virtual Worlds.
The Lord of Kawaii.

We're in Cat Country, lads

>kills rats and mice (the jews of the animal kingdom)
>loved by muslims
>bury their waste instead of just leaving it out
>always cleaning themselves and they never smell
truly the white man's pet

They are evolved from a common ancestor that is long extinct.

>loved by muslims
>truly the white man's pet
achmed pls

Chink detected. Get out of our country you subhuman filth.

Underrated post

nope

You must be a Reddit soy boy cat owner, right? Cats are the most beta animals you can own, if you’re not a farmer there is no reason to own a cat.
>no responsibility, you can ignore it for weeks and it will be fine
>no bond or mutual respect between cat and owner
>owned by soy boys, feminists and single mothers everywhere

Cats are nigger apes compared to Dogs.

>you can ignore it for weeks and it will be fine
Most cats like to cuddle, so not really.

cats carry toxoplasmosis and then people end up sucking dicks, no. this is a dog hate thread, not a cat love thread.

correction achmed, this is a dog love thread

you are the nigger of ops
being op makes you a faggot by default
therefore you are a nigger faggot and your opinion is of no consequence or value
also i would feed you to my dogs given the opportunity

My dog keeps niggers from taking my shit when I'm not there...good boy.
Fuck you, faggot dog hater

But my point still stands, cuddling is not a responsibility. With Dogs, you have to train it, feed it, excercise it and discipline it. It is a great responsibility, only a white family man can undertake it successfully. That’s why niggers, single mothers, feminists and soy people own cats. No responsibility.

I swear to god i am fucking SICK of people shitting on rats and mice. They are INCREDIBLY smart creatures, probably smarter than most of you.

My dog doesn't like Dutch chocolate. Explain.

doggos are friends

yes, they suck. returned my puppy to the breeder after 10 months. they are basically overgrown rat-like parasitic money-time sucking creates. i realized i should be raising my own kids if i was going to put in this much effort.

He secretly drank a bottle of whisky

they pay for themselves when they grow up. The work at the puppy stage is worth it.

what kind of animal hates dogs?

t. lazy soyboy afraid of responsibility

covers the rest of the points I forgot to mention, thanks

Yeah but when your house and grain stores are full of the fuckers theres value in killing them as they spread plague and disease.

Whatever nigger

Because chocolate is fucking toxic to dogs you nigger

Muslims.

>pic
What's the next step of his master plan?

Kek. I can tell you're a fat neckbeard. You're too stupid to train a dog? Pls don't breed, you nonwhite pussy.

Fucking disgusting creatures. If we round up all the dogs and ship them to China then we'll sort out the dog problem.

Niggers.

crashing the plane with no survivors

Master race reporting in

bark bark bark bark bark
CONSTANTLY

have to avoid dog shit whenever i go outside

cant go running without some dumb cunt walking dogs and then they attack you

literally kill them all

Muslims are disgusting.

What are you doing in Ireland, achmed? You're a bigger blight on the landscape than a dog turd every now and then

Only muslims and chinks hate dogs

>88

Ur not supposed to feed dogs chocolate you dumb amerifart

It's more accurate to say that wolves are less evolved doggos, you stupid fuck. That being said, they're not so different that there's no dog breed which cannot produce fertile offspring with wolves.

You must be 18 to post here, you edgy faggot.

Frogs are the best pets, no smell, no walks, and no hair. And most importantly they can do what dogs can't, ree.

go back to Sup Forums

Cat's ability to protect grain stores did far more for human civilization than dogs ever have. The only reason they don't get the recognition is because they are incorrigible assholes.

Aww, don't hate my doggo user! She a gud gurl. She dindu nuffin! Sweet gurl!

You have the same blanket as me

Maybe take your cat to the vet or clean their litter box regularly. Either way, toxoplasmosis in humans is irrelevant unless you're some AIDS ridden faggot.

off

Muslims
People trying to steal your shit
People who let their dumb fucking cat outside and then get all bitchy when after it starts pissing and shitting in their neighbors yard their dog runs out and rips it to shreds and then blame the dog when it was their stupid cat that was running at large
People who try to sick animal control on you after your dog kills their stray cat they let on your property only for the officer to tell them tough shit, keep their fucking cat on their own property

From dogs, to babies, to old people, everyone loves something that is so stupid that it might just shit on the floor.

>hating this

>dog lovers

>own cat
>attacks my legs at night when I'm getting water
>scratches up my furniture
>can't have potted plants because hell dig them up or eat them
>food smells like death
>sits on my laptop and fucks up whatever I'm doing.
>Dumb as hell, can't open a door like other cats I've had.
despite it I still love the little bastard.

dogs noses are the best

FUCK YOU I trust most animals over humans first of all. Secondly if my dogs don't like you, I don't like you.

POOCHED

If you hate dogs you're either a nigger or a muslim, that's a fact.

if your fucking dog kills my cat im strangling your fucking giant rat in front of you

I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person. Pic related is my pup from a few months ago.

dogs are great

Dog haters are losers, and should be gassed. I've learned way more from dogs, than any human.

Cute af tbqhfam

Perhaps you should keep your cat within your property if you dont want to expose it to dangers like getting run over on a busy road or attacked and killed by a dog in someone else yard?

Pets= "Parasites"

Psssh. Fuck you gook. Your ancestors were probably eating dog meat like scum. Good luck finding a girl when you tell her how much you hate dogs. Hating dogs is unamerican and degenerate. They helped ancient humans survive.

this guy is right. dogs are honorary aryans

except nigbulls of course

nope, i dont give a shit

Wut? Doesn't like Doggies?

If your cat could catch the rat the dog wouldn't be able to catch the cat.